All member reviews for Summerland

Teen, 14 years old Written byjessesgirl April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bystifergusonjr April 9, 2008

one of my favorite t.v. shows

i love this show. I can't believe it will be cancelled. Jesse McCartney is so hot!
Teen, 13 years old Written byclownsrppleto April 9, 2008

love the show

this is one of those shows that you laugh at your younger siblings for waching but then you get attracted to but kay p. asks really different then how she does on other shows but i still love this show if u r going to type negitive comments about this show i say u have no taste so ha
Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written bymc2004 April 9, 2008

Fun teen drama

"Summerland" is entertaining, though at times it seems to be a bland rip-off of "The O.C.". Like in "The O.C.", there is some mild language and sexual situations, but nothing that breaks the TV-PG limit.
Adult Written byfranco415 April 9, 2008

Wow, intriguing

Summerland is the best tv show ever because it shows how you can show passion for your family and friends. Also it shows how moving to a new place can turn into a positive where you can have a more succesful life.
Teen, 16 years old Written bysokkerluvr88 April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byclowers13 April 9, 2008

Best show ever!!

Summerland is my all time favorite show!! Every Tuesday all my friends get together with snacks and watch it together. I think that it is a good show for teens because the characters in it deal with real problems and the show can help people to learn how to handle things better.
Teen, 16 years old Written byQueenOfNowhere34 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byauburngirl1392 April 9, 2008

ok in some parts!

i love watching summerland every week! even though they don't show the best stuff in the show it is still great to watch!!
Adult Written bycutekelsi93 April 9, 2008

It is a really cool show.

This is the kind of show that shows that family is important to live a good life. It shows that you must work things out to be friends with someone, but also shows the importance of hanging with the right group, and what happens if you don't Overall, it's a show you can't stop watching.
Teen, 14 years old Written bynms35172 April 9, 2008

on and off the air

this show was the best for teens and people in their early twenties
Teen, 15 years old Written byfrogusa005 April 9, 2008

Luv it!

I don't watch much TV, but this is a good show. Although the characters look perfect and skinny, it is fun to get lost in the unrealistic world of summerland. The characters generally try to do whats right.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysoftballgall25 April 9, 2008

I love this show!!

This show has a lot of issues to talk about amongst the family. Some parts are questionable but I think overall it has a good message.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysummergal93 April 9, 2008

love this show, wish it were back!!

I miss this show, i they'd take it off the air!! ok, it's about a family living in a beach house in CA. Bradin and his sister's parents died in a car crash and are now living with their fashion designer aunt. Bradin loves to surf and his sister loves to read and just hang out with family and friends. Both siblings meet friends, have relationships, and just enjoy everything!!