All member reviews for Supah Ninjas

Martial arts action has some good takeaways for kids.

Kid, 11 years old July 10, 2011

Supah OK

I don't enjoy this show very much, only this show is fine for older children, it's just the violence might be a little frighetning for them.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykathycarrillo May 12, 2011

hi
Teen, 14 years old Written byT33H33 April 18, 2011

Well, I think this show is really funny. There are shows WAY worse on TV than this. We need some good shows on TV. :/ Sure it has some fighting scenes, but there's no blood or anything. There is no cussing. And in episode 2, they kissed but it wasn't a really long kissing scene. There are some weapons, but a lot of TV shows have weapons. And come on, the "special magazines" thing... 5-9 year olds won't even know what it means. I have a 9 year old brother and he didn't know what it means. I love this show. :)
Parent of a 15 year old Written byAprilApricot28 February 3, 2011

Cute show

The show is funny and entertaining. The kids demonstrate loyalty, discipline, respect and courage. The fighting is obviously choreographed and very comic book in tone. Kids will easily understand that it's not real. The show is way over the top comic book in tone as well so all the characters and situations are presented in that same over the top way much like comic books parents let their kids read. And as for the violence or other issues, the humor in Toy Story and Shrek is really racy, there's fighting in nearly every popular cartoon and kid's flick. It doesn't make it right, it's just how entertainment has evolved. the main female lead isn't being portrayed as stupid, weak or a mere pretty girl like many other popular kid's/tween shows. this female lead is smart, strong and courageous. She's a good role model for young girl's to look up to. This show deserves a large audience.
Parent Written byHugoBoss April 3, 2013

Supah Surprised by a great family show

This is a great show, I am surprised it is not on network television. My whole family gets together to watch just like we used to with the Cosby show when I was a kid. It crosses the generational line and is fun creative and action packed. Love the kids, love George love the comic book fantasy aspect. Very original and neat.
Adult Written byscott horn May 29, 2012

fun to watch

Yes I think this show veary good. it ;s funny entertainment for the kids not evey show have tobe Educational some are just fun to watch
Teen, 13 years old Written bybones20110 June 16, 2011

Not That Bad

This is a pretty innocent show, other than the violence. It isn't that bad, but you should be aware. It's better than the other trashy shows Nick and Disney put on today with spoiled teenagers.
Parent of a 5 and 9 year old Written bySeraf March 10, 2011

Enjoyable family fun especially for those interested in martial arts and super heroes

Funny and entertaining
Adult Written byjuanpareor March 10, 2015

U HAVE to make a season 4 NOW!!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byAddictedtoComputers July 17, 2013

This was a good show.

This was a very good show. Owen was really funny and there was a LOT of action. Sadly, Nick canceled it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymaxbush June 13, 2013

just a great show to watch.

A lot of time i like to watch this show it funny & fun & just a great show to watch.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycameron frink October 25, 2012

good job

will it not power rangers but it really entertaing
Teen, 16 years old Written bymember boy October 23, 2012

let me kown

this have been buging me for sometime now but did they mack an episodes 26 Cousin Connor" cause i want to how that turn out
Teen, 14 years old Written byEd 5 October 22, 2012

Supah Ninjas

Hey what happened to Supah Ninjas i all look forward to that show
Teen, 14 years old Written byDanteen September 27, 2012

I like to some moer supah ninjas please

hey where happen to supah ninjas wuy haven't we seen any new ep ithoughts really fun and would like to some moer
Teen, 17 years old Written bytylercrson July 31, 2012

what going on

This one is all the fans of Supah Ninjas we all like to what going on with that show some of my friends have been email you but we get no answers so what going on
Teen, 17 years old Written bysamboy July 27, 2012

owen is number one

Supah Ninjas is a very funny show to watch I enjoy watching this show for so mine reason but owen is number one reason
Teen, 16 years old Written byduncanup July 24, 2012

Supah Ninjas

I like to see more Supah Ninjas I Think a petty funny the tall kid keep laughing all day so let see some new ep Supah Ninjas
Teen, 17 years old Written by that guy July 11, 2012

new Episode

IT been a long time sent Supah Ninjas" come out with a new Episodes I like to more of that
Teen, 14 years old Written byJess-Reviewer June 19, 2012

Great Show

Entertaining and funny. Again, the quote, "Special magazines," ?!!! Funny but a bit out of order. Very good role models, protecting everyone with no reward. Great show.