All member reviews for Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!

Powerpuff knockoff has more monkeys, less humor.

Adult Written bydarklourd April 9, 2008

The Hyperforce without Plotline?

What is wrong with people this days? I think a review must be after seeing more than 2 episodes, the plotline is more complex than lots of other cartoons thant parents call with a story. My Gym Partner's a Monkey... pfff now thats a show without a plotline and no sence, something is happening really bad on the cartoons this days, the writers didnt had a childhood or what?, SRMTHFG! is one of the only shows out there that make the difference between a good cartoon and a silly one. Violence? Did you seen blood or body parts out of its place in this show? Children see more violence on 6 news for 15min than in the whole show. "It's less creative than Powerpuff Girls and lacks that program's humor, jokey attitude, and its arguable message of gender equality." Ha! I laugh more at this show than all those cartoons. Parents think that this show have lack of values... Friendship (how the monkey care each other), Morals (Antauri life lessons to Chiro) , chosing the rigth path (The Chiro, the SK and the Worm), Facing Problems (The decitions that Chiro had to take all alone and certainly Love (Sparx&Nova and Chiro&JinMay pairings). No matter what people think about this show, its one of the best done. If u want to see a really silly, non sence and without plot cartoon, go to see the Powerpuff girls i recommend it to being a really dumb person.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySRMTHFG_luver April 9, 2008

This show is a good show!

This show is a very fasinating show. If some people ACTUALLY watch it and open their minds abit they might think so too. This show has AMAZING plots and is fun to watch. Even with some of the... more, actiony episodes they throw in some humor. And the fighting is fun to watch! Not scary. This show is great for all ages if they actually open their minds and give it a chance.
Adult Written byFoxTails April 9, 2008

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go is an AWESOME show.

I have read the two adult reviews that have been posted so far. I completely disagree. Yes, I'm only tweleve. Not to be rude, but I can still see that the reviews most likely only watched a few episodes, and some of the lesser quality ones at that. Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go has a weird title. That's obvious- but you can't judge the show by that. Teamwork is stressed in every episode, and lessons ARE learned- and not the same ones nearly every other show nowadays spouts. There IS violence- we can't ignore that fact- but what action/adventure show doesn't? And the violence is NOT what the show is all about. Even in the action scenes, there's humor. The plots are different- They aren't your everyday action/adventure episodes. They're deep and well-thought out, and if you actually WATCH the show they would make perfect sense. The characters have many layers and aren't one-sided like an abundance of cartoon characters. They have appealing personalities- faults and all- that people can actually RELATE to. I could go on and on and on about how much I like this show, (but I think I may have all ready... oops...) but I'm going to wrap it up. Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go is an AWESOME show. Take it from a kid who ACTUALLY watches it- it's creative, funny, great for all ages (kids and adults alike) and definitely NOT all about 'shooting things and blowing them up'. Look beyond the strange title and the cybernetic monkeys give it a try! You won't regret it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byyeclek April 9, 2008

Best show I've seen

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!(SRMTHG) is a one of a kind show that you cannot find very often. The mild violence is often offset by humor. The writing is amazing, and the plot is often simple but exciting. At times it can be confusing, but that makes it more interesting. SRMTHG is a phenomenal show with extraordinary characters.
Adult Written bySilver Wings April 9, 2008

Best show ever watched!

Power Puff Girls, are you kidding me? First of all Power Puff Girls followed no plotline or storyline. This follows a plotline and storyline. They don't just blow things up, they help others and learn important things like, self-confidence, caring for others, facing fears and other things that help children and teens such as myself. People have their opoinons yes, but not everyone feels that way about the show. Take the opoinon from someone who does parents, the show is awesome and help children learn not to be scared of things and to face thoughs fears.
Teen, 16 years old Written byHikaru April 9, 2008

Bring on the good stuff!

Contrary to popular belief, SRMTHFG is a great show all around. The violance is minumal at best, and the plot does NOT center around, and I quote, "shooting at things and blowing them up." No, there are other factors in this show as well. The plot can keep kids intertained for days (I'm a teenager. I should know). Also, the main character Chiro is more, for lack of a better word, human then most cartoon characters. He's also not some chiche superhero. He's just a normal boy: living with five robot monkeys that do NOT rip off the Power Rangers! It's cute! It's fun! It - dare it say it - ORIGINAL! GASP! It's safe for kids, and that's what matters.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPureHeartMonkey April 9, 2008

What does that review say?!

Whoever wrothe the main review needs to get their facts straight. There is minimal violence, good huor and it does teach lessons. Why anyone would dis this show is beyond me.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAcid Cat April 9, 2008

Mindless drivel? I should think not!

I think I speak for the entire fandom following SRMTHFG when I say this CommON(Off)Sense Media review barely scratches the surface. The entire review fails to get anywhere past the show title. The show has a deep, yet easy to follow well-writen storyline and well rounded charcters. Who would have thought the main hero is afraid of clowns and the female lead can't stand the cold at all? The entire concept is, I beg to differ, but FAR more origial than the Powerpuff Girls. I mean, come now, cyborg monkies that save the universe from the Dark One worm vs. Three kindergarten supergirls. I think this show is better than what you give it credit for.
Teen, 15 years old Written byPIANOLOVER116 April 9, 2008

I LOST MY HEAD

WHEN I FIRST GOT LOT MORE CHANNELS AND SUPER ROBOT MONKEY TEAM WAS ON IT ITS A VERY GOOD SHOW AND I DON'T WANT TO GET CANCLED ALL MY FRIENDS LIKE THE SHOW BECAUSE I GOT THEM INTO IT AND IT CAN'T END WHEN THERE GOING TO FIGHT THE NEW SKELETON KING IT'S NOT RIGHT I WAS REALLY UPSET WHEN I HEARD IT'S GOING TO GET CANCLED I TOLD MY FRIEND THEY WHERE REALLY UPSET SO CAN SOMEONE SAVE THE SHOW IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER
Teen, 14 years old Written byteresa596 April 9, 2008

This show is greay

What is wrong with you people?What is wrong with this show?Nothing that I see.I think that trying to stop shows that kids ACTUALLY LIKE should be against the law.Do dumb parents have a problem with a little violence?I watched WRESTLING when I was little.That stuff is more violent than this.Watching super robot monkey team hyperforce go! is a lot better than what they could be watching.Its nothing like the powerpuff girls.I like this show more than those gay little bug eyed freaks.At least it has a point.I mean does anyone know what all of those dumb episodes lead up to?Nothing.And if parents and adults are to blind to see that things that don't involve someone tells us how to solve 2+2 are pretty good then America is in worse than I thought.The world is in worse shape than I thought.GET OVER IT.I don't think everyone wants to watch blues clues the rest of their freaking lives.How about instead of being so focused on the bad stuff we watch why don't you look at the good points of the show?Their fighting evil.Not doing drug FIGHTING EVIL.Why not cancel something that is going to rot your kids mind instead of this.
Teen, 16 years old Written bygibsongirl April 9, 2008

A well rounded show with action, drama, and kicks!

Super robot monkey team hyper force go "or" SRMTHFG for short is a well rounded show. It follows a easy super hero plot that contians plenty of surprises and quirks.The show contains some violence do to the super hero fighting the bad guys but nothing over the top.The show also has good moral valves that teach the main characters as well as the viewer.This show has a nack for keeping veiwers on the edge of their seats due to many cliffhangers and surpirise twists!All in all I would recommend this show and went it comes to the violence in it,it can be said that it has the same amount of violence as a pokemon episode would have.(which is not an issue at all.)
Adult Written byThe Sound Ninja April 9, 2008

Adult Written byJRjab April 9, 2008

What a great show!

The author of the CSM review clearly hasn't seen more than a couple of episodes of this show. When I first saw SRMTHG, I thought the show was similar to the other mindless, good vs. evil cartoons that are out there. But after a couple of episodes, I quickly saw that this show was much, much deeper. The Disney version of a polar good v. evil universe is turned upside down as the characters evolve and change over time, representative of a more real world. If you are a parent reading this review, the evolving show might be a little complicated for your younger child, but any teenager would find this engaging. This plot line is so complex, that it’s sometimes hard to follow unless you watch the shows in the linear fashion, and it's too bad this show has not yet been released in a DVD format. Unfortunately Disney has just recently canceled SRMTHG and is only running syndicated episodes, leaving the fifth and final season unproduced and the audience hanging on the edge of their seats. Hopefully, Disney will soon change their mind, or possibly another network will take up the slack, *cough * Cartoon Network.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpova Junkie April 9, 2008

This is my favorite show!

If you are one of those stupid people who think this show has no life lessons than you are wrong! Monkey Team has many lessons, plus it has everything, comedy,romance,drama,action,and adventure. This show has changed my life! It is not a Powerpuff Girls knock-off! Powerpuff girls was very gory, blood everywhere. Besides, Monkey Team is not meant for little kids, it is meant for teenagers. And I am a teenager. My mom even likes it! So you stupid people need to shut up!

Teen, 13 years old Written byisolakitten April 9, 2008

I LUV THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDeadlyNova April 9, 2008

The best show out there...

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go has the complete package, romance, action, life lessons, humor, ect; I have learned many big words that I would never know if I hadn't started watching this. Every episode teaches you something, usually a life lesson. This show was originally made for little boys, but it grew into a show for teenagers, girls and boys. My mom even likes it. And hey, I'm a teenage girl, and this is my favorite show!

the best show ever

the best show ever. give it a chance. i am obsesed with it! srmthfg rocks, spova forever.