All member reviews for Survivor

Teen, 13 years old Written bysourcecoderocks September 18, 2011

Fun to watch

I love this show!! The challenges and scheming and survival aspect of it make it even more fun to watch.
Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2011

The Best Show Ever!!!

I love this show, but there are some iffy parts
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmmaReads April 27, 2011

Great show!

This show really brings out how well people can work and live together. There are fights everyonce in awhile which can lead to cussing but, however, are bleeped out. This show can be watched with most of the family (depending on how much you are willing to let younger children to watch).
Teen, 16 years old Written bycraftygirl202 July 19, 2011

Family Night

Survivor is a really great show! Me and my whole family watch it and have a great time laughing and watching this on family night. Keep it up Survivor!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydelirious April 30, 2010

Great!

A very interesting show, and while a lot of contestants do send bad messages by backstabbing, lying and manipulating, there are also a fair share of those who get through the game and eventually win based on integrity and honesty.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymngirl June 29, 2011

A Great Show

Survivor and Amazing Race are two of my favorite shows, I'm always sad to see when they're not on. I don't agree with it being iffy for members 12+. Though some stuff inappropriate for younger audiences, if they watch it with a parent, they'll be just fine! We started watching it as a family show when my sister was only 8 or 9. However, some years are better than others. Some years can be boring with a terrible cast, but this last year was great! If I'd been rating a season previous to this season I would've given it only two stars, but most seasons its good. But don't judge the show based on one season. It's a fun show to watch Wednesday nights and I'll be watching again next time its on!
Teen, 14 years old Written byKINGBABE July 21, 2011

Survivor Shal Survive!

I love this show so much! it is amazing! there is a little bit of swearing, but nothing terrible. I think its a great show.
Teen, 17 years old Written bysdorme February 17, 2009

It's a great show

It's an interesting show. It has contestants you can really connect to. It's different and it's great for betting pools. Every episode a tribe goes to tribal council where they vote out one of their own. I love it and now they're airing the 18th season so i bet there'll be more to come. Watch the show at 8pm every Thursday. Watch next week their starting a new season. P.S. There are 2 every year. This one is Survivor: Tocantins.
Kid, 11 years old June 25, 2011

wow

nudity landuge dirty players game plays too grey!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymaddiecat1221 January 10, 2011

BEST SHOW EVER!

AMAZING SHOW!!!! DEF MY FAVORITE SHOW LIKE, EVER!!!! I HAV NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOU THIS SHOW!!! THE ONLY BAD THING IS THAT ONCE YOU WATCH IT, YOU WILL GET HOOKED!!! I AM RELIGEOUS BOU THIS SHOW. WATCH IT!
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2009

perfect for most ages

It's a great show. Okay for most ages.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybieber998 April 7, 2011

Older elementary school kids will LOVE

I started watching when I was 10, and think it is fine. As long as the child knows not to use the bad words, its fine.
Kid, 11 years old May 29, 2011

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

Its a AWESOME show but sometimes there are iffy moments.
Kid, 11 years old August 20, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written byDaisiexoxo December 3, 2010

The show does involve scheming, lying and other bad traits which although is the main entertainment and aim of the show which captures the viewers it can send negative messages to children of a young age if they don't take into consideration the facor that this is only acceptable in the game. It is a fantastic show that is suitable for many ages.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysoccer girl April 9, 2008

WOW!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A GREAT SHOW FOR ALL AGES. YES, OCASSIONLY TWO CHARACTERS "MAKE OUT" BUT NOT OFTEN AND THEY BLEEP OUT MOST WORDS OTHERWISE THIS IS A FAMILY SHOW AND A GREAT EXPERIENCE TO SEE HOW TO SURVIVE IN THE WILD!!! I THINK 9 YEARS OF AGE AND UP
Kid, 6 years old May 4, 2012

surving till the end

I think that it is a very good show. I like a lot. It is so good I love the show. You will like it a lot. Trust me watch it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl March 3, 2012

Cool Exotic Reality Show

This is a great show in a great place! I love reality TV, and I love this show. A few issues. First, language. Let's face it, every reality TV is going to have bad language. Some of it is bleeped, sometimes it isn't. Second, sexy stuff. The women sometimes wear very skimpy swim suits. Sometimes the people lose their swim suits, but it is pixilated. Otherwise, this is an amazing show!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybabushka_blond April 9, 2008

A Show To Watch!

This is an excellent show for any age. Some may be offended by the morals chosen when strategizing, however, it is an excellent show to watch as a family. It is a particularly interesting show compared to the average reality TV Shows. An excellent show!
Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2014

Gross food

In certain challenges,contestants have to live maggots,live spiders,cow brains and other stuff like that.