All teen and kid member reviews for Survivor

Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2011

The Best Show Ever!!!

I love this show, but there are some iffy parts
Teen, 13 years old Written bysourcecoderocks September 18, 2011

Fun to watch

I love this show!! The challenges and scheming and survival aspect of it make it even more fun to watch.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCogreboy5079 July 20, 2014
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2013

Awesome show!!

This is a really good show for teens! There is however a lot of swearing. There is a lot of product placement mainly involving Sprint. Players sometimes drink as a reward. Rarely do they smoke, but it has happened. Overall, a good show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKINGBABE July 21, 2011

Survivor Shal Survive!

I love this show so much! it is amazing! there is a little bit of swearing, but nothing terrible. I think its a great show.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycraftygirl202 July 19, 2011

Family Night

Survivor is a really great show! Me and my whole family watch it and have a great time laughing and watching this on family night. Keep it up Survivor!
Kid, 11 years old May 29, 2011

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

Its a AWESOME show but sometimes there are iffy moments.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylauren_morris21 June 6, 2015

Great Show

Yes, people are in bikinis. Yes, a top might fall off. CBS makes sure to blur these things out. There is minimal cussing and just a great, all around show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTimothyD May 25, 2015

Not the most complex, and compliacated plot, but this is by far the best Reality show on TV

Outstanding concept for a show! Every Wednesday my family and myself sit down, maybe munch on some popcorn, and watch together. That alone honestly makes this a phenomenal show, but I will most certainly rate this based upon all viewers, and my beliefs. Just be aware that I am a Catholic. I believe that language is not an issue for kids of any age either way in this show language is usually only during certain times, and not too bad. There have been some naked people on the show but they blur everything out, and rarely any sexual talk. Violence is not too bad unless your child is so sensitive he/she cannot see people pushing others in the water. Drinking is stupid for someone to take offense by, that I am not going to judge . The biggest thing that I could see people not liking is the constant backstabbing, but it is just like the game Monopoly in essence therefor it can be viewed in positive ways, but it just depends on the person, and if this is an issue then please still let your kids at least watch it, because that's more personal than a no-no for a show. Overall the epicness of this show depends on the season and it's cast, but even so you're bound to get hooked! I highly recommend this for familIies as long as your kids are at least a few years into elementary school. WATCH IT!
Kid, 12 years old March 13, 2015

Survivor Review

It is an amazing show... just amazing. If you are knew to watching the show you will love it, but watching it for 5 years it can get boring, but that's what other people say, but i disagree. Because each season there is a new twist and new people. I recommend it for sure for people that like reality shows and stuff about survival.
Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2014

Gross food

In certain challenges,contestants have to live maggots,live spiders,cow brains and other stuff like that.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywinston2470 November 20, 2013

AWESOME!

This is a GREAT show that I think anyone would enjoy! The competitors are never that violent but wrestle each other in challenges sometimes. They share a bottle of wine occasionally. They also swear sometimes. But, a great show!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySevares99 May 5, 2013

I love this show

Survivor is absolutely my favorite show, it is very intriguing, and due to the ever changing cast of characters that change each season, the show is always different. To play this you you cannot have a strong moral code, as lying and backstabbing are common, happening every episode, so there are virtually no positive messages, save for the occasional "holier than thou" contestants who attempt to ply a straight game. Overall I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who is not bother by b\people being nasty to each other.
Kid, 12 years old September 1, 2012

Surivor is the best!!!

Ive been watching Surivor since I was born. The show has alot of avertising, alochol, and language. They somtimes pixelize the cast.
Kid, 6 years old May 4, 2012

surving till the end

I think that it is a very good show. I like a lot. It is so good I love the show. You will like it a lot. Trust me watch it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl March 3, 2012

Cool Exotic Reality Show

This is a great show in a great place! I love reality TV, and I love this show. A few issues. First, language. Let's face it, every reality TV is going to have bad language. Some of it is bleeped, sometimes it isn't. Second, sexy stuff. The women sometimes wear very skimpy swim suits. Sometimes the people lose their swim suits, but it is pixilated. Otherwise, this is an amazing show!
Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat November 20, 2011

CBS plots and schemes to make sure this OK show is worth $1,000,000.

How on earth did you decide this was iffy for a 12 year old??? They're often in somewhat skimpy outfits and occasionally curse, but that's about it. It's not like they curse every ten seconds or are explicitly known to have sex. It's not even as suggestive as Big Brother and American Idol. In any case, I find it an okay show, but my viewing of it is on again-off again. They tend to have some pretty interesting characters, but some more recent seasons have been lacking. But people who can keep up with a (normal) total of 16 players over 15 or so episodes every semester should probably like this show.
Kid, 11 years old November 16, 2011

Awesome!!

How can you say its pause for 12???!!! I started watching this when I was like 6!!! REALLY AWESOME!!!!! My two fave players, ROB AND AMBER!! Boston Rob and Amber met on Survivor and are now married and have 2 kids! Soo cool. Sorry to cut this short, but, bye!!! :D
Teen, 13 years old Written bymngirl June 29, 2011

A Great Show

Survivor and Amazing Race are two of my favorite shows, I'm always sad to see when they're not on. I don't agree with it being iffy for members 12+. Though some stuff inappropriate for younger audiences, if they watch it with a parent, they'll be just fine! We started watching it as a family show when my sister was only 8 or 9. However, some years are better than others. Some years can be boring with a terrible cast, but this last year was great! If I'd been rating a season previous to this season I would've given it only two stars, but most seasons its good. But don't judge the show based on one season. It's a fun show to watch Wednesday nights and I'll be watching again next time its on!
Kid, 11 years old June 25, 2011

wow

nudity landuge dirty players game plays too grey!