All member reviews for Survivor

Plotting and scheming in paradise for $1,000,000.

Adult Written byPanya April 9, 2008

Parents should watch too

I'd be okay with letting teenagers watch this, but only if an adult were present to discuss the issues. (For example, in a recent show one contestant rubbed his naked genitals against a female contestant -- that would have been a good oppurtunity to discuss appropriate and inappropriate sexual behavior and it's consequences.)
Adult Written byJennie0409 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byjulsh April 9, 2008

Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Too Much Reality TV

Adult Written byMindypin April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bysoccer girl April 9, 2008

WOW!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A GREAT SHOW FOR ALL AGES. YES, OCASSIONLY TWO CHARACTERS "MAKE OUT" BUT NOT OFTEN AND THEY BLEEP OUT MOST WORDS OTHERWISE THIS IS A FAMILY SHOW AND A GREAT EXPERIENCE TO SEE HOW TO SURVIVE IN THE WILD!!! I THINK 9 YEARS OF AGE AND UP
Adult Written bykpalm April 9, 2008

Generates Family Discussion

Reality t.v. gets a bad rap sometimes and Survivor is certainly an example. While highly edited to create drama, the show is not exploitative. Unless you are ready to have discussions with young kids about what it means to be gay, or about sex in general, I would suggest this is best for the middle- school-and-up crowd. But for families with older kids its a great choice for watching together as a family.
Adult Written bykitty1 April 9, 2008

it's fun

to me it's a psycology study
Adult Written bygeo51288 April 9, 2008

I Like it. But it's not good for the one Under 13.

Survivor is cool for me. But it not good for kids at all.
Written byAnonymous February 20, 2013

Off for 12 & Under and why I didn't see it when it's First on.

I will Update to tell you what it's happening on this show. In Survivor Season 1 Richard Won it Plus he got Nude in it you won't see any Nudity on CBS. The Ratings are TV-PG or TV-14 so what happens on Survivor gets seen on TV Later on. In Season 8 Richard get bitten by a Shark that Violence here. Also on the same season Rob & Amber are having Sex but the camera is not in there for that. In Season 6 Jenna gets Nude and She also Wins it. This is a Reality Show with Challenges. The Sex % is About 60% but that just me. Update+ They Swapped Tribes in Season 26 and they started this in Season 3. Rudy from Season 1 was in his 70's. The Range is more like 20's- 70's in Season 18 the age was lowered to 18+ to be on this show. 5 States are higher still. 2 States are 19+ & 3 States are 21+ Still. I can't believe this show is still going and it will keep going. I will keep Updating this review.
Kid, 6 years old May 4, 2012

surving till the end

I think that it is a very good show. I like a lot. It is so good I love the show. You will like it a lot. Trust me watch it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl March 3, 2012

Cool Exotic Reality Show

This is a great show in a great place! I love reality TV, and I love this show. A few issues. First, language. Let's face it, every reality TV is going to have bad language. Some of it is bleeped, sometimes it isn't. Second, sexy stuff. The women sometimes wear very skimpy swim suits. Sometimes the people lose their swim suits, but it is pixilated. Otherwise, this is an amazing show!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybabushka_blond April 9, 2008

A Show To Watch!

This is an excellent show for any age. Some may be offended by the morals chosen when strategizing, however, it is an excellent show to watch as a family. It is a particularly interesting show compared to the average reality TV Shows. An excellent show!
Parent Written byLuvJMB September 30, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this show!!!

I Am looking forward to watching it from the beginning of Season 1. I never thought I would get the chance to rewatch them knowing who one. My favorite season I think is the All-Star one and the one in Pearl Islands. I really loved Rupert. He was so big that you couldn't help but think that he might be the first one to go. Way to go Rupert!
Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2014

Gross food

In certain challenges,contestants have to live maggots,live spiders,cow brains and other stuff like that.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCogreboy5079 July 20, 2014

Teen, 13 years old Written bywinston2470 November 20, 2013

AWESOME!

This is a GREAT show that I think anyone would enjoy! The competitors are never that violent but wrestle each other in challenges sometimes. They share a bottle of wine occasionally. They also swear sometimes. But, a great show!
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2013

Awesome show!!

This is a really good show for teens! There is however a lot of swearing. There is a lot of product placement mainly involving Sprint. Players sometimes drink as a reward. Rarely do they smoke, but it has happened. Overall, a good show.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySevares99 May 5, 2013

I love this show

Survivor is absolutely my favorite show, it is very intriguing, and due to the ever changing cast of characters that change each season, the show is always different. To play this you you cannot have a strong moral code, as lying and backstabbing are common, happening every episode, so there are virtually no positive messages, save for the occasional "holier than thou" contestants who attempt to ply a straight game. Overall I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who is not bother by b\people being nasty to each other.
Parent Written byMr. Mario December 7, 2012