All member reviews for Survivor

Plotting and scheming in paradise for $1,000,000.

Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl March 3, 2012

Cool Exotic Reality Show

This is a great show in a great place! I love reality TV, and I love this show. A few issues. First, language. Let's face it, every reality TV is going to have bad language. Some of it is bleeped, sometimes it isn't. Second, sexy stuff. The women sometimes wear very skimpy swim suits. Sometimes the people lose their swim suits, but it is pixilated. Otherwise, this is an amazing show!
Adult Written byKAL57 February 17, 2012

revealing clothes that women wear

The women wear very skimpy clothes like a bra and underwear as they do challenges such as run around lifting, pushing, crawling I don't find it to be family show.
Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat November 20, 2011

CBS plots and schemes to make sure this OK show is worth $1,000,000.

How on earth did you decide this was iffy for a 12 year old??? They're often in somewhat skimpy outfits and occasionally curse, but that's about it. It's not like they curse every ten seconds or are explicitly known to have sex. It's not even as suggestive as Big Brother and American Idol. In any case, I find it an okay show, but my viewing of it is on again-off again. They tend to have some pretty interesting characters, but some more recent seasons have been lacking. But people who can keep up with a (normal) total of 16 players over 15 or so episodes every semester should probably like this show.
Kid, 11 years old November 16, 2011

Awesome!!

How can you say its pause for 12???!!! I started watching this when I was like 6!!! REALLY AWESOME!!!!! My two fave players, ROB AND AMBER!! Boston Rob and Amber met on Survivor and are now married and have 2 kids! Soo cool. Sorry to cut this short, but, bye!!! :D
Teen, 13 years old Written bymngirl June 29, 2011

A Great Show

Survivor and Amazing Race are two of my favorite shows, I'm always sad to see when they're not on. I don't agree with it being iffy for members 12+. Though some stuff inappropriate for younger audiences, if they watch it with a parent, they'll be just fine! We started watching it as a family show when my sister was only 8 or 9. However, some years are better than others. Some years can be boring with a terrible cast, but this last year was great! If I'd been rating a season previous to this season I would've given it only two stars, but most seasons its good. But don't judge the show based on one season. It's a fun show to watch Wednesday nights and I'll be watching again next time its on!
Kid, 11 years old June 25, 2011

wow

nudity landuge dirty players game plays too grey!
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmmaReads April 27, 2011

Great show!

This show really brings out how well people can work and live together. There are fights everyonce in awhile which can lead to cussing but, however, are bleeped out. This show can be watched with most of the family (depending on how much you are willing to let younger children to watch).
Teen, 13 years old Written bybieber998 April 7, 2011

Older elementary school kids will LOVE

I started watching when I was 10, and think it is fine. As long as the child knows not to use the bad words, its fine.
Kid, 9 years old March 17, 2011

Great.

It gives kids a chance to learn a lesson.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymaddiecat1221 January 10, 2011

BEST SHOW EVER!

AMAZING SHOW!!!! DEF MY FAVORITE SHOW LIKE, EVER!!!! I HAV NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOU THIS SHOW!!! THE ONLY BAD THING IS THAT ONCE YOU WATCH IT, YOU WILL GET HOOKED!!! I AM RELIGEOUS BOU THIS SHOW. WATCH IT!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDaisiexoxo December 3, 2010

The show does involve scheming, lying and other bad traits which although is the main entertainment and aim of the show which captures the viewers it can send negative messages to children of a young age if they don't take into consideration the facor that this is only acceptable in the game. It is a fantastic show that is suitable for many ages.
Parent of a 12, 13, 13, 13, 13, and 13 year old Written bymisskristin August 16, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written bydelirious April 30, 2010

Great!

A very interesting show, and while a lot of contestants do send bad messages by backstabbing, lying and manipulating, there are also a fair share of those who get through the game and eventually win based on integrity and honesty.
Kid, 9 years old March 19, 2010

there is always blindsiding and calling people such as dumba-- and bi--- and more
Teen, 13 years old Written bysilver101234 January 12, 2010

great show

i love that show. i started watching it when i was about 9. i think it is appropriate for any age but i don't think smaller kids will enjoy it as much
Parent of a 11, 11, 11, and 12 year old Written bytripple December 15, 2009

For tweens and above.

This show has raised some good parental discussions. Not ready for my 11 year olds to watch.
Kid, 11 years old August 20, 2009

Kid, 11 years old July 19, 2009

Please I Beg Of You! Watch This Show!

This is my #1 favorite show! I have loved it ever since I was three! Please watch it! It is very rarely innapropriate, and I promise that you will love every minute of it! However, WARNING: You will never stop watching it!
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2009

perfect for most ages

It's a great show. Okay for most ages.
Teen, 17 years old Written bysdorme February 17, 2009

It's a great show

It's an interesting show. It has contestants you can really connect to. It's different and it's great for betting pools. Every episode a tribe goes to tribal council where they vote out one of their own. I love it and now they're airing the 18th season so i bet there'll be more to come. Watch the show at 8pm every Thursday. Watch next week their starting a new season. P.S. There are 2 every year. This one is Survivor: Tocantins.