All member reviews for Sym-Bionic Titan

Action, adventure, and positive messages for tweens.

Teen, 15 years old Written byskeletonslife441 August 21, 2013

I don't think it should be for 8-year-olds.

I think it's morely for 14-year-olds. It has a large amount of violence, some sex and sex references, a teenage guy drinks an entire bottle of beer, and tons of consumerism, if you like robots or not, "Mommy! Mommy! I wanna robot like that that I can fly in!!!" Overall, really good show. Rated TV-PG-V. It was canceled on 4-9-11, but i'm sure it's on YouTube somewhere.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThatonecooldude June 23, 2013

this show is absolutely epic.

I am in love with this show. There are few shows out there that can incorporate action and symbolism of the human being as well as this show, the characters all seem to have their issues but by learning more of the human race they in turn progress.
Kid, 9 years old August 15, 2012

awsome show that ended

to bad ended
Kid, 10 years old April 12, 2012

I! AM! PISSED!

This show was one of Genndy Tartakovsky's best projects on CN. I just wish Geendy didn't have to move to Sony Pictures Animation, but sometimes, people have to move on, and others need to get used to it. I am used to it, but please bring this show back. PLEASE!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bytumbboy February 23, 2012

i Recommended it

This not a bad show it fun to watch i Recommended it
Teen, 14 years old Written by52197 December 23, 2011

A Great Show PERIOD

People do complain about the somewhat raunchy dance scene with the cheerleader but keep in mind that is for the adults and the kids wont understand it. Which is one thing I like about this show it has humor for all ages so that parents don't have to suffer through it. Also the humor isn't stupid like other kids shows now a days. Another thing I love about is that it has an actual story to it and isn't just random stuff that's supposed to be funny flying across the screen for no reason. I am very disappointed that this show was cancelled, it was the best thing to happen to cartoon network in a long time.
Parent Written bypipup December 18, 2011

Viooooooooolent

Blood,flirts,kills,scariness & voilence
Parent Written byWhatTheyMissed September 30, 2011

Case of an OVERrating?

From my examinations, this should be rated TV-Y7-FV!
Teen, 15 years old Written bysymbionictitangirl September 1, 2011

SYM BIONIC TITAN

This show is a great show for kids 8 and up, but that could be different for other familys.I personally think this is a show that has a lot of lessons in it, and a great female leader throughout the series. I am sad that they cancelled it, but if you get the chance to,look it up on youtube. The show definetly has violence but is not so bad that this show should be for 14 year olds. I love this show, and reccomend it.
Kid, 11 years old July 30, 2011

Sym-Bionic Titan is AWESOME

I am only 11, but I think this show is great! And I might be a girl, but I still love anime! And giant mechs really float my boat. :3 anyways, I think that almost any kid would LOVE this show. Also, who cares how violent it is?? I watched the Alien movies when I was four! FOUR!! I might have punched some girl in the stomach one time, but she needed it. :)
Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2011

Violent!

Limbs Fall off of Aliens, but great show
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheMorphBall June 2, 2011

Best thing in CN through the past 3-4 years

Great show, one of the best things that has come o CN in the last 5 years, it's a shame it wasn't renewed. Hopfully the fans will change that
Teen, 15 years old Written bybeautifulsoul6879 June 1, 2011

Why I like Sym-Bionic Titan. (Needs to come back on TV!)

I love it so does my soon to be 5 year old cousin she always tells me Ilana is her favorite, she was sad when I had to tell her it was canceled! She asked me like 5 thousand questions about it and some I couldn't answer because things were left unsaid because CN took if of the air! (GO SUCK A LEMON!) Any who me and my grandfather and I love it as well, but not everyone has a rockin Grandpa like me! From what I know CN has a new show called 'The Problem Solvers' and I've never seen it because it just doesn't interest me. Also it was the show that CN used to replace Titan! I've heard that it does not need to be on the kids portion of CN. Yes I said 'KIDS PORTION' for those of you that are confused by this I'm talking about Adult Swim. Never heard of it well it comes on at it's new time at 9 pm. It used to come on at 10 but CN bumped it up an hour there for making it more accessible to younger children. So instead of cutting down a good show go after CN and get them to ban Adult swim from their channel! SBT needs to come back on the air CN needs to focus a little less on toys that will eventually be destroyed and make some SBT shirts or something! Heck I'll buy socks if that gets it back on the air!
Parent Written byGlass-Cheshire May 27, 2011

Great mix of fantasy and realistic situations. 5 Stars!

Wow, I love this show. Admittedly, there are some scenes younger children shouldn't watch, and some are violent, but all around, it's a great program. The younger members of my family love it, and 2 of those members are five. I've actually heard a story from someone that this show stopped them from committing suicide because of some bullying they'd received! If that's not positive, I don't know what is. It has a great story line, and the characters are in believably highschool situations, instead of the cliche stuff we see on other programs. I highly recommend it, and I hope you'll see what I'm talking about by watching some episodes, and not just clips.
Parent Written byCaptainAwesomeoh13 May 27, 2011

Best Cartoon CN Had!

I'm a person that grew up in the 80's and 90's- which is what I concider to be the golden age of cartoons. Now that I'm all grown up and have a daughter of my own, I'm absolutely disgusted with the down right, mind rotting garbage that is being aired these days. I remember the days when cartoons were built around solid story lines and backed by even strong marketing. Those were the good old days. Everything now a days is mostly built around a shallow story with cash cow style marketing. Titan was one of the rare gems that stood out from today's style of cartoons. Is the show violent? Yes. Can it be edgy? Absolutely. Just because it has these elements in it doesn't make it a bad show; quite the contrary, these elements made it an amazing show! Each character is deep with emotional diversity and are almost believable. This adds to the true depth and nature of the show. I see that people have complained about Lance being "too mean" or "not a strong enough of a role model." Lance's character is who he is because of what happened to him in his childhood. The events that transpired with him doesn't amount to the happy kind of guy that you want to be friends with. But if you pay close enough attention to the show, you can see Lance develope as a character and actually starts to lighten up towards the end of the season. I'm not even going to get started on how well they did with Newton- character development at it's finest! Somebody also mentioned that Ilana is "naggy" and that all of the situations are resolved with violence and no diplomacy. Again, if you watch the show, if a situation involved a giant monster, yeah... it's giant fighting robot time! When it comes down to the situations involving the characters themselves, there is open dialog and plenty gets resolved using words. Most action cartoon characters are generic at best and fail against those from Titan. As for the "death" scenes and violence, I see no difference between what is shown on Titan and The Clone Wars series. My favorite show growing up was a cartoon called Exo Squad. In this show, plenty of people died yet nobody complained. My favorite character was even shown being crushed to death by one of the villains. It was a very ballsy scene to show in a cartoon, but it added to its depth and it worked. As for Titan's questionable scenes involving some of the female characters, I see no issue. Everything that was done was done with some manner of taste. Total Drama Island showed CENSORED TEENAGE NUDITY just for the giggles and its 4th season is right around the corner! TDI even had choice language in the show! Titan went out on a limb to steer away from the mainstream and go back to a time when cartoons told a story. I HIGHLY recommend it for its beautiful art style and story. Everything else is second to none.
Teen, 16 years old Written bysuperskeetospro May 27, 2011

Cartoon Network's Best Yet...

This is a ground-breaking show for Cartoon Network... and yet, they cancelled it. This show has too much potential to just end after one season. This show has action, drama, comedy, fantastic animation, and it is pulled off MAGNIFICANTLY! Fair warning, this show is pretty violent, and there are a few moments that are sexually questionable. Watch it first, before you show your kids. Other than that, all that is left to be said is.... Enjoy!
Adult Written bySaiya-STORY May 27, 2011

Not your average cartoon.

This show teaches morals that newer shows lack these. Not only is the animation stunning, but the character depth is great. Recommended for kids at least 10. Definitely an amazing show that should be renewed. The plot and the character interaction make up for any violence or suggestive themes that may appear in the show.
Parent Written byBogard_0 May 27, 2011

Rated TV-PG For a reason

it is quite Violent and was rated TV-PG for a reason, My family and I sat down to watch this as a family. Illana gives positive messages to kids and is a Strong role Model for girls of all ages. We never missed an episode I highly recommend if you have teen kids.
Teen, 16 years old Written byKittyNinja April 14, 2011

Alright, I'm going to make this as brief and nice as I can. I watched this show through the entire run, and I have to say, I don't agree with it being okay for ages 8+. While a lot of the major violence does take place offscreen, the viewers still know what's going on, and there's enough onscreen violence (some with gory imagery) to counteract that argument. And not all of the violence is strictly "fantasy", there IS a scene where the main character is punched in the face and bleeds from the mouth. There's also a lot of borderline sexual messages and imagery, ranging from the female lead wearing nothing but a towel to the infamous "Shake It, Bake It, Booty Quake It" scene. While I love this show, and think it deserves bucketloads of love and attention, I wouldn't show it to any 8-year-olds I know.
Adult Written byspark300c January 4, 2011

good action show

The is most iffy scene is a cheerleader dancing around a room. . The show Other than that it good for kids 7+. Poeple do die and that shows the bad things that happen when people do violent actions. It give nice message and life lessons, which help character development.