All member reviews for Sym-Bionic Titan

Teen, 15 years old Written byskeletonslife441 August 21, 2013

I don't think it should be for 8-year-olds.

I think it's morely for 14-year-olds. It has a large amount of violence, some sex and sex references, a teenage guy drinks an entire bottle of beer, and tons of consumerism, if you like robots or not, "Mommy! Mommy! I wanna robot like that that I can fly in!!!" Overall, really good show. Rated TV-PG-V. It was canceled on 4-9-11, but i'm sure it's on YouTube somewhere.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThatonecooldude June 23, 2013

this show is absolutely epic.

I am in love with this show. There are few shows out there that can incorporate action and symbolism of the human being as well as this show, the characters all seem to have their issues but by learning more of the human race they in turn progress.
Kid, 9 years old August 15, 2012

awsome show that ended

to bad ended
Kid, 10 years old April 12, 2012

I! AM! PISSED!

This show was one of Genndy Tartakovsky's best projects on CN. I just wish Geendy didn't have to move to Sony Pictures Animation, but sometimes, people have to move on, and others need to get used to it. I am used to it, but please bring this show back. PLEASE!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bytumbboy February 23, 2012

i Recommended it

This not a bad show it fun to watch i Recommended it
Teen, 14 years old Written by52197 December 23, 2011

A Great Show PERIOD

People do complain about the somewhat raunchy dance scene with the cheerleader but keep in mind that is for the adults and the kids wont understand it. Which is one thing I like about this show it has humor for all ages so that parents don't have to suffer through it. Also the humor isn't stupid like other kids shows now a days. Another thing I love about is that it has an actual story to it and isn't just random stuff that's supposed to be funny flying across the screen for no reason. I am very disappointed that this show was cancelled, it was the best thing to happen to cartoon network in a long time.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysymbionictitangirl September 1, 2011

SYM BIONIC TITAN

This show is a great show for kids 8 and up, but that could be different for other familys.I personally think this is a show that has a lot of lessons in it, and a great female leader throughout the series. I am sad that they cancelled it, but if you get the chance to,look it up on youtube. The show definetly has violence but is not so bad that this show should be for 14 year olds. I love this show, and reccomend it.
Kid, 11 years old July 30, 2011

Sym-Bionic Titan is AWESOME

I am only 11, but I think this show is great! And I might be a girl, but I still love anime! And giant mechs really float my boat. :3 anyways, I think that almost any kid would LOVE this show. Also, who cares how violent it is?? I watched the Alien movies when I was four! FOUR!! I might have punched some girl in the stomach one time, but she needed it. :)
Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2011

Violent!

Limbs Fall off of Aliens, but great show
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheMorphBall June 2, 2011

Best thing in CN through the past 3-4 years

Great show, one of the best things that has come o CN in the last 5 years, it's a shame it wasn't renewed. Hopfully the fans will change that
Teen, 15 years old Written bybeautifulsoul6879 June 1, 2011

Why I like Sym-Bionic Titan. (Needs to come back on TV!)

I love it so does my soon to be 5 year old cousin she always tells me Ilana is her favorite, she was sad when I had to tell her it was canceled! She asked me like 5 thousand questions about it and some I couldn't answer because things were left unsaid because CN took if of the air! (GO SUCK A LEMON!) Any who me and my grandfather and I love it as well, but not everyone has a rockin Grandpa like me! From what I know CN has a new show called 'The Problem Solvers' and I've never seen it because it just doesn't interest me. Also it was the show that CN used to replace Titan! I've heard that it does not need to be on the kids portion of CN. Yes I said 'KIDS PORTION' for those of you that are confused by this I'm talking about Adult Swim. Never heard of it well it comes on at it's new time at 9 pm. It used to come on at 10 but CN bumped it up an hour there for making it more accessible to younger children. So instead of cutting down a good show go after CN and get them to ban Adult swim from their channel! SBT needs to come back on the air CN needs to focus a little less on toys that will eventually be destroyed and make some SBT shirts or something! Heck I'll buy socks if that gets it back on the air!
Teen, 16 years old Written bysuperskeetospro May 27, 2011

Cartoon Network's Best Yet...

This is a ground-breaking show for Cartoon Network... and yet, they cancelled it. This show has too much potential to just end after one season. This show has action, drama, comedy, fantastic animation, and it is pulled off MAGNIFICANTLY! Fair warning, this show is pretty violent, and there are a few moments that are sexually questionable. Watch it first, before you show your kids. Other than that, all that is left to be said is.... Enjoy!
Teen, 16 years old Written byKittyNinja April 14, 2011

Alright, I'm going to make this as brief and nice as I can. I watched this show through the entire run, and I have to say, I don't agree with it being okay for ages 8+. While a lot of the major violence does take place offscreen, the viewers still know what's going on, and there's enough onscreen violence (some with gory imagery) to counteract that argument. And not all of the violence is strictly "fantasy", there IS a scene where the main character is punched in the face and bleeds from the mouth. There's also a lot of borderline sexual messages and imagery, ranging from the female lead wearing nothing but a towel to the infamous "Shake It, Bake It, Booty Quake It" scene. While I love this show, and think it deserves bucketloads of love and attention, I wouldn't show it to any 8-year-olds I know.
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2011

Great Show

This is a good show. i agree with the information given by Common Sense already.
Kid, 9 years old December 27, 2010

I love Sym-Bionic Titan!

I love Sym-Bionic Titan! I watch it every Friday and I highly recommend it!
Kid, 12 years old November 6, 2010

This is a fun show and sort of a reincarnation of the beloved show I used to watch as a kid, "Samurai Jack". It is actionpacked and very lovely. I strongly suggest this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAlene October 29, 2010

Not Quite Sure

I am not so sure about this show because of personal taste. I also don't like how angry one of the main characters, Lance, is. That would be my only concern other than the fact that they make earth humans look like fools, and personal appeal for the quality of the cartoon itself.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystarscore13 October 24, 2010

to scary 4 younger kid 10+

Fun and full of action kind of spooky 10+
Kid, 8 years old September 27, 2010

ok show

i like it,alot.
Kid, 10 years old September 25, 2010

this didn't deserve a TV-PG-V. All deaths are off screen, though bodies are occasionally visible, but it is very brief. There is some flirting, that is usaully played for laughs. it is funny, how i thought it would be junk, but it turned out to be one of CN's best.