All member reviews for Tak and the Power of Juju

Colorful, video game-based toon is fun, if fluffy.

Adult Written byTommypezmaster February 28, 2009

The Worst show on Nicktoon's Network Ever!!!!

hey everyone! this is my first review and I thought I should start with the wrost nicktoons network show ever.....Tak. Tak, Tak....where do I begin? Plot:1 this shows about a retarded looking kid named Jeera who lives with her Dad (who is the Cheif),her Sister(hates Jeera Friend), and best friend Tak, the most stupid, unorginal character on the show. Add Sheep, other Jungle Kids, a Log-Hiding wussy, a Villian in a Blue Cape and a new crappy "adventure" every week and you have the plot. LAME.... Animation:1 WORST. CGI ANIMATION. EVER. Characters:2.5 not only do we have spongebob sterotypes (Tak, Jeera, Lok, Zariah), but we also have other Kids in the Jungle(A weirdo & 2 brats) REALLY? One Crappy Nicktoon is enough but 5 is Bleh! ----------------------------------------------------- overall this show is crappy. also it's Nicktoons networks only orginal series that didn't get Low Radings. IT DID'NT EVEN GET A PEZ DISPENSER PROMO!!!!!! I feel sorry for those who like the show, and envy the people who have never seen it. I realy Hope this show is in cartoon hell where it belongs. 250
Adult Written byjohnsmith1234 April 9, 2008

What on earth?!?!?

Tak and the power of Juju?!? What kind of satanic brainwashing nonsense is this? I fear for the souls of our children when they are spoon-fed thinly veiled occultist dreck along with their overly-sugary breakfast cereals... The power of juju indeed...
Adult Written byJEDI micah November 26, 2012

FUN? Really Common Sense?!

This show wouldn't know fun even if it slapped it in the face! It's one of Nickelodeon's worst shows (Thank goodness it's off the air)! Parents, if this show ever come up again on Nickelodeon, which I highly doubt it will, I recommend a different Nicktoon, like SpongeBob, T.U.F.F. Puppy, or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, anyone of those are WAY more entertaining and "FUN"! If anyone is still watching Tak, GET A LIFE!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written bynduns April 9, 2008

A disgrace to all Tak fans

If you enjoyed the video games, prepare for a huge disappointment. I would have given this 0, but I liked the first episode. The rest of it is just unfunny, horribly plotted and just not entertaining. Now, I loved the video games, they were a lot of fun, but the TV show is a horrible effort and currently one of the worst shows on Nick. Avoid this show at all cost. It tries to be funny, was based off of a great game, had some great voice talents, but it was poorly executed, therefore it fails.
Teen, 14 years old Written byChris Bixby April 25, 2015

Why the hell do you people hate this series?

It's a good series. I don't know why people hate it. You people need to give it a chance. There are some TV shows based off of video games that suck, but this one is great. Again, you people need to give this series a chance. This show only aired for a year and a half because it didn't get enough likes from its viewers.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Why do people hate this?!

This was a funny & colorful show.I'm sad it got canceled.Why everyone hates it i'll never understand.
Kid, 11 years old May 7, 2011

NOT A GOOD SHOW FOR ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only the game is good, This show made me and my brother crap in our pants over 523453557439579372568475684237569413756 times because it was so horrible!!!
Kid, 11 years old March 4, 2011

Sucked

This show is just one of the biggest mistakes nickelodeon has ever done. ITS HORRIBLE
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 October 1, 2009

this show has....

this show has: slightly scary vilonce. which is why i say OFF for kids 5 and under. IFFY for 6, and on for 7 and up.
Kid, 11 years old May 7, 2009

kind of stupid!

This show is so stupid. I give it one star.
Educator Written byadawn77 March 19, 2009
i like the show and i like the action
Kid, 6 years old November 21, 2008

A little silly, but cute and fun

This show wasn't all that bad. It was pretty fun watching it with my sister, but Their are a lot of people who don't like the show and want it off. Why would they review that stuff to a kids show? I don't think so. Please watch it! It's fun!
Teen, 17 years old Written byred gon wild April 9, 2008

So cute!

I have nothing to say. The show is great and I urge everyone to watch it!!!
Adult Written bymomnteacher April 9, 2008

Dissapointed

I was looking forward with my kids to see the first episode of this program. I was really dissapointed the way the animals were treated, as if they were objects. What are they trying to teach kids? Native tribes are known to be respectful and greateful for the environment around them, including animals. Animals were stepped on and thrown(used as cannon balls). I hope they change this, or else I will not let my kids watch this program anymore!
Adult Written byAngela33 April 9, 2008
Tak is ok. but my favorit part is when the guys say "were ok!"