All member reviews for Team Umizoomi

Kid, 11 years old August 11, 2012

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM DON'T CALL TEAM UMIZOOMI CALL GHOSTBUSTERS
Kid, 9 years old September 2, 2012

TV-PG-V for some violence.

Violence: Some peril, but nobody ever gets hurt.
Kid, 10 years old October 11, 2013

GET MOOSE-A-MOOSE BACK!!!!

what happend to moose-a-moose?! Get him instead this junk!
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 19, 2013

Take it out with the trash.

Another BAD show from Nick Jr. *sighs* I remember when little kids shows were good (with the best being 64 Zoo Lane). Today's little kid shows are just garbage, and Team Umizoomi is just another piece of crap kid show. It's too boring, the songs are so annoying, etc. Nick Jr, i'm slowly loosing faith in you.
Kid, 10 years old January 31, 2011

Outstanding!!!

This is an outstanding show! It is very educational! Milli's pattern changing dress and pigtails teach kids about patterns and measurment. Geo's great building skills will teach kids about geometry and shapes. Bot's fun and energetic character is just what preschoolers are looking for! If you haven't watched this show yet, you really should! You'll love it!
Kid, 12 years old April 24, 2015

Kid, 9 years old June 19, 2014

Way to go, Nick Jr!

The theme song explains it all! UMIZOOMI! UMIZOOMI ZOOMI ZOOMI! In a city not so far away, Umi City, you can count on them to save the day! YAY! They can measure, build it together, I can help them, I'm so clever. They have mighty math powers, I can call them any hour! They are a tiny team. They go behind the scenes! There's nothing they can't do, Milli, Geo, Bot and me! A winner in my book! RIP Team Umizoomi 2010-2014 :( Bad move to cancel the best tv show from Nick Jr, should've canceled Dora or Zack and Quack.
Kid, 10 years old April 29, 2014

Team Crappyzoomi

This show is garbage, watch Teen Titans Go!.
Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2014

VERY INAPPROPIATE

THEY SAY INAPROPIATE STUFF
Kid, 10 years old October 28, 2013

ANNOYING

THE WORST SHOW DORA AND TEAM UMIZOOMI ARE THE WORST SHOWS EVER!!! THE SONGS ARE REALLY ANNOYING AND IT GIVES ME A HEADACHE AND IT TEACHES LITTLE KIDS TO STEAL THIS SHOW SUCKS AND ITS STUPID THE GIRL,BOY,THE ROBOT,AND THE CAR ARE STUPID!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byPercyjack September 29, 2013

Team umistupy

Does not make much sense
Kid, 10 years old August 30, 2013

This is the poor man's Cyberchase. Skip it.

I dislike it currently. Go watch Cyberchase instead of this piece of junk.
Teen, 13 years old Written by13k November 19, 2012

stupid rip-off of Cyberchase

Watch Tj's World instead! This should be cancelled! Blue's Clues should be cancelled too.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylovzhisdad November 14, 2012

A must-see category EV (the "EV" stands for "educational value") for your 3-year-old.

not only does this show teach early math skills, but also emphasizes the importance of learning them. Before this series, 5-year-olds were walking into math class unprepared. Shape recognition is important to learn because you need to master it so you're prepared when you start figuring out the areas, perimeters, etc. of shapes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTeenc October 28, 2012

Should be called Trash Umizoomi

I want this to be cancelled! The characters give me headaces! Go watch Tj's World instead!
Teen, 13 years old Written byImnotateenbutgood September 22, 2012

n/a

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 24, 2012

Pathetic!

Why does Nick Jr keep slamming us with god-awful shows?! I mean,man this show is like a garbled mess! I mean,you have a wussy little girl,a manchild boy,an annoying robot,make them talk horribly (seriously,the voice acting on this show gives me headaches),then you have boring math problems,random kids,breaking the Fourth Wall,stupid songs,AND rip-offs of Cyberchase! Sounds like a recpipe for TV seies sucsess! NOT!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 8, 2012

Just a poor mans Cyberchase,dude!

This show is terrible! It is a straight rip-off of Cyberchase,the animation is stiff (which makes the characters move like puppets),and the voice acting is total crap.The characters are idiots.Mily is stupis,Geo is like an annoying manchild,and the green robot (I can't remember his name),talks like a wierdo (despite the fact that he is known for a childhood favorite of mine,"Blue's Clues") ! Steer clear of this show!
Kid, 11 years old July 12, 2012

Entertaining yet at the same time Educational

I watch this show with my little cousin every once and a while. It is actually somewhat entertaining, yet at the same time educational. I would recommend this to any child.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAlekaJ1003 May 18, 2012

Bot is a Criminal!

One episode about "Cuckoo Bears", I saw Bot steal someone's motor scooter to get 1 gear. (Like the kind In machinery) Everything else is fine, but I am confused by how Bot is a thief In Umi, or even the rest of the Humbanian country.