All member reviews for Teen Mom

Teen, 14 years old Written bytalli10 January 14, 2010

Great for Teens (Especially Girls!)

I love this show! It shows you what the consequences are of having sex & that while you may think it's "ok" to have sex because you're "in love", that "love" might not last. I love seeing the babies & seeing how the moms' lives have changed. Teen Mom really opens your eyes to how much you have to give up when you become a parent.
Teen, 14 years old Written byOGORMAN August 17, 2010

There is a ton of drama in every episode. That's probably why it's so addicting! My mom would flip if she knew that I had watched it, but then again my mom flips at anything that isn't G or PG rated. Which is why I take my dad to movies instead of her, but anyways, yeah so... Teen Moms. It's a pretty good show, but like I said lots of drama so don' t watch if your not mature enough to handle adult situations.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemilyemilyshan December 1, 2010

teen mom - actually teaches soemthing

it shows the actuality and hardships of unprotected sex and teen motherhood, and relationships very good show
Kid, 10 years old March 18, 2010

I LOVE THIS SHOW!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMANN55 March 11, 2010

e.g. Perfect for older kids,11 AND OLDER

THIS SHOW IS THE BOMB
Kid, 12 years old April 30, 2010

Horrible Show

Teen, 13 years old Written byAirconditioning December 30, 2009

Great for first learning the birds and bees

I really enjoyed this because It sends a good messege by showing the hard ships of being unprotected and not careful and how unglamourous that life is all because of one mistake. I do not have any concerns.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybieber_fever55 July 28, 2010

Great Message For Teens :]

Everyone loves a little bit of drama... and Teen Mom not only explores the negativities of teen pregnancy but also has drama. Sometimes I will admit, Amber gets violent with her boyfriend, or Maci will cuss out her ex. There is a lot of talk about sex, but I think it is a great show to exhibit the disadvantages of teen pregnancy. It isn't like other shows that paint this happy picture of having a baby while being a teenager at the same time. I love this show, and it is great for teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykayoh9 January 9, 2010

This show is definitely on :D

I believe that this is an appropriate show for ages six and up because it shows them the bad consequences of having a child at a young age. You shouldn't be thinking about sex at this age because you have plenty of time to conceive a child later. The only thing that you should have to worry about is your schoolwork and you having fun while you can.
Kid, 9 years old December 29, 2009

IO+

on
Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever December 21, 2011

good and bad stuff

Teen Mom is a great look into the reality look into the world of teen pregnancy and parenthood. The show does have good messages about how much it can mess up not only your lfe but the people around you if you become pregnant at a very young age. However all the teen moms are extremly imature and continue to yell and swear and make poor choices like dropping out of school. Also Amber in this show is extremly violent she is constantly swearing at her boyfriend Gary and most of the time ressorts to visciouse, abusive, physical violence. I like this show, but it isn't for everyone especially guys. I recomend this to girls ages 14 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMOVIE13 August 23, 2010

just like 16 and pregant

instead of just one teen mo story they show four! the more the better!
Teen, 15 years old Written bylovin_him_alwaysxz January 7, 2010

all teens should watdh this show. including 13 year olds

i think the show is great. it shows you everyday life that these teens have being a mom. i would love to be on the show to show how my life is with my own child
Kid, 11 years old January 17, 2010

GREAT SHOW ALL IN ALL

It is a very educational show. It shows tweens and young teen the concequences of sex before marriage and unprotected sex. the lanuage can be bleeped and its very rare that there are curse words. now or the bad stuff: some of the teen moms are irresponsible by leaving their babies with their paretns while they go out to clubs and drink and party. some of the moms and their partners get into arguments. in one episode a mom loses her temper and starting slapping and pushing her fiance. there is frequent talk about birth control and "using protection" all in all its a good and educational show that offers some entertainment.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhockeyrocks April 28, 2013

yes i think it is good for teens

it is a good shows and it shows you why you don't want to be a teen parent because of the drama so it help you make better decisions than what the teen parents made.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDelasi January 1, 2012

Good Example

It's warning stupid kids that get pregnant before getting married what they are giving up in life.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytxterchic22 December 24, 2009

good show

I love this show i think it's bad to get pregnant at 16.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn June 28, 2013

Okay but dull

It could be better. The episodes generally follow the same path which really bores me.
Teen, 16 years old Written byUnknown1234567 May 29, 2013

You should read this.

This is worst humanly show possible you could ever let a 13 year old kid watch. Apparently all of you want to let your kids think it is ok to have you kids pregnant at 18 or under like NO that's ruining yours and their life. You can't go to college tell your kids are grown up unless you want your husband not working or have to pay a load for daycare or babysitter. Sorry but i'm not ruining my life at such a young age like these people on the show. And for you 13 year olds watching this show GO GET A LIFE! and OF YOUR COUCH! Go play with your friends or something. And remember unprotected sex isn't aloud tell after you have a job and your life is almost fully lived all your missing is a beautiful child! Sincerely. Unknown1234567!
Kid, 12 years old May 21, 2013

Real, Honest and un-glamoured.

I love this show, So real real it shows that ther likfes aren't glitter or glamour that they deal with issues most teens don't have to. Since it's t.v it is cut to a prim I would say this would be for 12 plus only because it would be pointless for and 8 or 9 or even 10 year old because it would fly over there heads. There is one girl named Jenelle on teen mom 2 who drinks and smokes illigal drugs. Almost all of the girls fight with there parents. and none of them have a father in there son or daughters life which could or could not be a bad thing for your family. The positive message is that being a teen mom is not easy it is a lot of work and you should choose a beter path for your life.Some girls are shown punching or arguing with there ex (or currant) boyfriends.