All teen and kid member reviews for Teen Titans Go!

Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2013

FAIL

The original was 100000000000000000000000 times cooler.
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2013

Cartoon network decided to burn the show that was the one relic of my childhood, then made me eat the ashes.

It is too bad to think about. it is extremely unorginal
Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2013

EPIC with a K 4 KOOL

this is an awsome,epic,cool,amaz'in and did i say epic? i loved the first to episodes(the first 2 out) it is not for the youngelings hint hint not for the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 well maybe 9 but you get it. a little violence but it is epic. (-:
Kid, 10 years old October 3, 2014

Disgrace!

This show feels like it teases me and laughs and taunts me. It has inappropriate jokes, bad advice, disturbing content, and the list goes on. The creators apparently said they never watched the original, which was most likely a lie, since they got a scene from the movie and voiced over it. This is not humor.
Teen, 17 years old Written bycyberboy5red December 5, 2014

Teen Titans Go away!

This show is just a brainless piece of garbage revolving around superheroes that never do their job, there are a lot of gross moments (to include vomiting out water every 5 or so seconds), and there is way too much use of the word "magic." When I have kids, they won't be watching this worthless piece of junk. I'm not saying Johnny Test is high art (well actually I am) but I would much rather watch that show than this disgusting piece of trash. I also only gave it 1 star because I had to give it at least 1 star, if I could've written this review without giving it any stars I would've.
Kid, 12 years old September 20, 2014

I miss the old teen titans...

What happened to the old teen titans? What is this garbage that it has turned into? I remember when I used to watch the old version as a little kid. *sigh* honestly though. I don't like the animating style, or that every single episode ends in some weird alternate ending. The charecters are all so annoying now, and they aren't true to their old selves. I just want the old teen titans back...
Kid, 12 years old February 11, 2014

4? 4? what the heck!? THIS IS THE WORST SHOW EVER!!!

UN educational, will make your kids dumb, cliched and unoriginal, this show has idiotic humor made by brodies and takes the one thing I could salvage from my childhood, burns it, and makes me eat the ashes for breakfast. I HATE IT. It even steals from shows like hogans heroes and seinfeld, thus turning genius annoying. One of the jokes is that the voice of raven played a my little pony character. (BRODIE CREATORS.) We laughed at how all the nazis in hogans heroes were jewish because it was so original and no one has though of it before. Here, ITS A CLICHE! A CLICHE! if you want your kids to be smart, show them the original. If you want to raise a pervert, show them this.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLunarWolfe September 22, 2013

Eh...

This isn't too bad, in fact, it was pretty good (some episodes), until I saw Matched. It's turning into stupid humor. Sure, it's easier to comprehend than the original, but it's just stupid. The original was much better.
Kid, 10 years old June 16, 2013

GOOOOOOOD

I am ten years old hate super heroes and i love this show
Teen, 17 years old Written byEllereviews May 12, 2013

Show's pretty great

I recently watched this show. I'm not a fan of superheros but found this show very amusing. The way that the characters are depicted much more comically than in the regular Teen Titans cartoon is great. Tara Strong, who is one of my favorite voice actors, voices Raven which I think is awesome. I think this is for kids 7 and up. There's nothing extremely bad about it, mild language, but there is minor violence and consumerism, because it is a super hero show of course. This show made me laugh a lot and I hope it does for your kids too.
Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2015

Don't Bother.

This show isn't good. I'm a fan of Teen Titans, and this fails as a spinoff. The humor also falls flat on its face, and the characters are ANNOYING. Theres much more to be said, but you probaly don't want to read this review for a week, so I'll leave it off here.
Teen, 17 years old Written bylovaajesus March 2, 2015

I think Teen Titans Go! is unfit for age due to the insults to the audience's intelligence

Note to Cartoon Network: While I enjoy some of your shows like Johnny Test or Regular Show, this show is terrible. After seeing something as epic as the original, you think we want to see something so stupid, so loud, and so disgusting? Think again. Try bringing back the original. I don't care if Common Sense Media rates this higher than the original. Common Sense Media needs common sense! If you want my opinion: 1) I absolutely HATE this show!, 2) I only said it was "not for kids" because that's the closest I could get to "not appropriate for anyone of any age," 3) I only gave it 1 star because Common Sense Media, requiring common sense, won't let me give it 0 stars, 4) Walt Disney would roll over in his grave, 5) This show is not only an insult to our intelligence, or the reason that our generation is just getting dumber and dumber, but its an insult to the original and comedy itself, 6) Once again, I recommend cancelling this and bringing back the original Teen Titans, this is the worst Cartoon Network show ever.
Teen, 17 years old Written byLeafMeadow April 6, 2015

Putrid abomination!

This show Has TERRIBLE Writing, Unlikeable trashy Characters, and crappy morals. I mean, the New and unimproved Robin Is an arrogant selfish Prick, BB and Cyborg are numbskulls, Raven is a BRONY, and Starfire is nothing but a Bland Alien Who has her speech written horribly. I mean, her dialouge is nothing but just putting "the" in front of everything. The morals are trashy, The Titans legit seem like the bad guys, and all the characters are TERRIBLE as role-models. Oh, did I also mention how lustful BB is towards Raven sometimes? Oh, and same goes forRobin and starfir. -999/10.
Kid, 11 years old February 11, 2015

teen titans go?more like toddler titans!

the show is lame in my opinion,and i dont understand why common sense media gave it a 4 out of five,i mean seriously wtf,teen titans(the original one),whether you like it or not,had episodes that were actually excellent and well-written with characters that are likeable and you could actually care about,while in the 2013 version cyborg and beast boy(*sniff* *sniff* beast boy is my fave male character in the original teen titans *sniff*)are annoying idiots,especially in waffles,where(spoilers alert) they turn into freaking pokemon by saying the word waffles all over and over again.there is also "boys vs girls" which is such a stupid episode but im not saying you have to hate it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAzelf2010 May 4, 2013

Lots of Fun, but Not Like the Original

I was just a kid when the original series originally aired, and I adored it. It was just so freakishly awesome, and it's a shame that CN simply doesn't make shows like that anymore. It was a definite gateway to my passion for anime and manga..... ....which leads me to my reaction of "TTG!" When they first announced the show back in 2011, I was a little apprehensive, to say the least. Why bring the Titans back (complete with their original VAs, who are absolutely amazing), but do a sketch-comedy esque show that cares little about stylized action an d more on laughs? I loved the comedic parts of the original, but would the creators be able to sustain a show based solely on jokes alone? I'm very happy to say that yes, they can, at least for the most part. At its best, "TTG!" serves as a happy medium to current CN favorites like "Adventure Time" and "Regular Show". It's not as random or wacky as either of them, but at the same time it is gloriously ridiculous and plays with all of your prior expectations of these characters with childish glee. There are also plenty of shout-outs and fun Easter eggs for older fans, too - check out their elevator, which features tons of DC superhero decals. All in all. "TTG!" is a promising addition to the DC Nation block. It's fun, fluffy, and light entertainment that is perfectly appropriate for kids (with) the exectption of occasional crude humor), and has the potential to be a cultural touchstone for a whole new generation of fans. Just make sure to leave your expectations at the door, though... otherwise it won't be nearly as fun.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHarrypotterisbae February 26, 2015

Perfect for older kids and tweens!!

At first, I thought this was just another stupid cartoon that I would never think of watching. I then watched it with my little cousins and got hooked! It was great! However, I was the only one who noticed some "sexy", "humerous" content, such as the way Beast Boy comments on Raven's legs. (Doesn't get anymore vivid than that). Also. keep in mind, the Teen Titans are superheroes, so there are quite a few fight scenes. Though these topics might not be good for younger kids, positive messages are highly supported in the show. Despite the unnoticeable-by-kids sexy humor, this show is funny, intriguing, and fun for the whole family!!!
Kid, 10 years old May 24, 2013

Teen Titans Go Big!

This is awesome! I know some people might think that this was gonna be stupid! And I did too! And it is so appropriate. Though there is violence, it's just pretty basic hitting, slapping, and ray guns (which aren't even used that much). And the personalities are so much easier to relate to now! The only sex in this show is the fact Robin likes Starfire. And they haven't even kissed! And they even have some cameo super heroes from the old Teen Titans and even DC Nation in general! And the new animation makes them look so much better now. Parents your kids will love this show. I give it 4/5 stars!
Teen, 13 years old Written byomg_ur_funny August 27, 2015

I advise you if you are a Teen Titans (the original) fan to not watch this show.

The show is a bad influence for children.This one now shows inappropriate scenes that the so called "producers" don't sensor it making it seem like it a 8 year old would want to see a naked Robin.That's just gross and idiotic.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjamester989 August 3, 2015

Cartoon network insults basic human intelligence

The lowest of the low! This is like the McDonalds of kids tv! the absolute WORST concept ever conceived. Not just one, but all characters in the show are COMPLETELY & TOTALLY out of character. Robin is constantly being insulted for having no super powers, when he was trained by batman, and has beaten all 4 other titans in a fight! also... starfire hates and rejects robin in the show... This show needs to be canceled and replaced with Young Justice season 3, or a "REAL" teen titans remake, with similar graphics and story line!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byits_morgy April 30, 2015

Just No.

The original was way better. This show is stupid, dumb, and just way to annoying. Teen Titans was one of my favorite show growing up. Now, when Teen Titans Go came on, I thought it was going to be good. IT WAS NOT! They make Robin look like a physiopath, beastboy look stupid, cyborg look retarted, starfire look dumb, and raven look weird. Their annimation also looks bad. I recomend watching the orignal Teen Titans not this crap.