All member reviews for Teen Trouble

Gritty reality show inspires discussion for parents, teens.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMakeADiffrence February 18, 2013

Eye-opening

This show is very inspiring. As a teen, we all have thoughts and want to try different things, some of which this show approaches.. This show helped me realize what an issue drugs, sex, etc. can be. It helped me understand why I shouldn't do those kind of things even though I'm approached with them on a daily bases. Sure, it can be disturbing at times but if you really want to get through a stubborn teen's head, that's the way you gotta do it. Overall, it's a very eye-opening show. Recommended for parents and teens. For ages 15+ but can be for mature 14 year-olds.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bymari m December 12, 2014

reality

I wish this was something that was out there when I was a teen and in trouble. I was these kids I did drugs I drank i had sex and in the end I became a teen mom! I've turned my life around and grew up because i had to do what was right! I couldn't be that kid... but if one adult would of took the time to ask me what was wrong in stead of nagged me or yelled at me like I was some wild animal I could of changed... this guy should so do a season two in canada our children today need this reality check life's not like it use to be in the 70's the world is rough and parents today have stoped being parents and became friends or not even caring because you have gave up when thats not what they need. Kids need discipline rules structure!