All member reviews for Teen Wolf

Monsters + forbidden love = guilty pleasure for teens.

Adult Written bySpartyon June 14, 2011

Teen Wolf Series pretty good

I really like this show it's pretty good maybe scary for some with blood & dead bodies. And it deals with what teens go through in life at that time there first love friends etc.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFangslash June 12, 2011

FANGS

Seems to be a little too gory for me. Dead bodies and blood. But his abilities look AWESOME!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysillywiz June 8, 2011

ON FOR 10

I just watched teen wolf with my sibs and we all loved it. its great and happy and shows how a teen s coping with scary options.
Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2011

Perfection!

I'M 10 AND I ADORE THIS SHOW! FINALLY NO WAMPIRES! It's not eerie but keeps you at the edge of your seat. Some kissing scenes, but not to intense. There are some words like hell and ass and the b-word and in one episode where Scott is dumped, his best friend, Stiles takes him out to get drunk on a bottle of Jack Daniels but I think it depends on your child. I love it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieWizard July 10, 2011

WEREWOLVES ROCK!!!

This show is wolves all around with NO VAMPIRES! Finally. Great for teens who love action and romance.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTwilightfan_1056 July 21, 2011

Good show, but very innapropriate.

I think this show is great for older teens, it is definitely a relief to see something focused on werewolves rather than vampires!! I love the show so much, and watch it everytime it is on!! However, I do find the gory violence, sexual themes, and language very distracting, its kind of overpowering and ruins the show. So I give it 3 stars. Dey should of made it more like the original, i loved that by the way!! So anyways overall I think it is a great drama, but the unnessecary themes and language really make it inappropriate for young teens. Peace Out, Kylie
Teen, 15 years old Written bybigbangtheory143 June 17, 2012

Too violent

It's just way too violent and it's rated MA in Australia which just proves my point.
Teen, 14 years old Written byxL3G3|\|Dx December 6, 2011

BEST SHOW EVER!!!

this is the best show EVER!!! the only big problem is the violence it can be very gory and the fights get pretty intense sometimes. Parents i think this is a good show and you should let your teens watch it. There are alot of possitive messages and good role models.
Kid, 12 years old December 31, 2011

Great mix for preteens and up

The show is absolutely wonderful. Their ability to create suspension is very advanced. It's a great mix of romance/ action/mystery/fiction. It keeps you wanting more.
Parent of a 11 and 15 year old Written bymaireadsmama June 7, 2013

I disagree - this is not okay for younger teens

I'm not sure how many episodes the adults have watched who've reviewed this show and rated it ok for 12 year-olds. I've now watched the first six episodes of the first season, and I find the sexual content to be way beyond what I'd be comfortable having a twelve year-old watch. The main characters' relationship, while it is caring, is supposed to be between two 16 year olds and is primarily focused on the physical. After one date, the girl's friend advises her to make sure she has condoms, and tells her to "just give him a taste." Same girl, called out for pretending to be bad at bowling "strictly for (her boyfriend's) benefit, says, "Trust me - I do plenty of sucking strictly for his benefit." Girlfriend encourages boy to take off her clothes. I could go on. Am I mistaken in thinking this is all way too much about sex for young teens and tweens?
Parent Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 2, 2012

Teen wolf 2011 t.v. series

good show, werewolf and omega series is entertaining.
Adult Written byXPURPLElemonadex June 5, 2012

Can't miss it!

I'm 17 and I love this show. It is a little violent on the dead bisected bodies and blood front, but other than that it's really good. Season 2 is a little steamier than Season 1 with some make out sessions that made even me blush. Really funny, gripping teen drama. One to watch.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymarcellugh June 11, 2013

i love this show

i've only seen the first 3 episodes and i really like it. i was already a huge fan of dylan o'brian so i wanted to check this out. it really is a good show. i think it is a bit violent and mature for kids under 13 or 12.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTvReviewer3 March 7, 2012

jhh

Good wolf show is awesome
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. August 6, 2013

Whatever...

Season one was good, but know that i watch it its more infuriating to watch than Dora. Nothing exciting or interesting happens, and action scenes are all the same, the main caharcters are so stupid, and the annoying ones live and don't die through the most outrageous things. And the awesome likeable characters die by one tiny little thing, and your just left there shaking your head, and screaming at the TV because of the genuinely atrocious and borderline retarded characters. Whatever...
Teen, 13 years old Written byImaan4ever October 25, 2012

Teen Wolf

Good teen drama. It is quite gory but freindly for tweens
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 January 20, 2012

hgjxg

good show
Teen, 13 years old Written byxFABLExL3G€|\|Dx January 12, 2012

awesome!!!

this show is amazing. i strongely recomend it for teens but not for little kids. this show can get a little sensual sometimes. and also at one part one of the characters talks about sex very graphicaly. and the show can get pretty bloody at some parts. but it is awesome for teens!!!
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2012

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!<3

i love this show sooo much!!!! i watch it all the time!!! great acting and just a total action adventure with a mystery that makes you want more. i've gotten my mom and other people into this show even though they would say that they don't think it sounds good. its a twist on the original movie Teen Wolf and its awesome<3 it may have kissing and blood but its an action adventure
Teen, 13 years old Written byRyleepowers2000 November 14, 2013

I love the show......But.....

Hellooooo world! I love Teen Wolf, but there are some problems with it. Now I've seen Argo, Firefly, Once Upon a Time and Bones. Teen Wolf has some sex issues like in season 1 Allison and Scott almost have sex and some of the other characters have some 'steamy' kisses. Violence is OK (I watch Bones), but if you have a weak stomach DO NOT WATCH!!!! Role models are good except for The Alpha, don't do what he does (; Scott and Stiles really try to keep their friends, family and Beacon Hills relatively safe even though they break the rules to do it. All in all a pretty good show! See ya! Rylee