Fantastical, benign show meant for the very young.

Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny February 12, 2011

Good show for babies...

What's with all the hate? Everywhere I go, Teletubbies (along with many other baby shows) is being ridiculed. First of all, Teletubbies isn't meant for the older demographic. It's like a three-year-old reviewing Saw. Why would I take advice from someone who's out of the age limit? First of all, ignore these people because Teletubbies is a good, relaxing show for babies. I remember loving it when I was little and it still brings back good memories. It was fun and enchanting. In my honest opinion, it's a classic. The Teletubbies are adorable creatures and are fun-loving and caring. I don't see anything wrong with it, so I don't know why everyone hates it so much.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGreenMonster2002 July 13, 2014

Teletubbies...not the best show

Teletubbies is a show for little kids but it's not all that educational. Especially if you're trying to teach little Junior to speak in words - the teletubbies speak in baby talk which doesn't promote learning in little ones. It's not too educational. If you're looking for a more educational show, try something like Sesame Street, which teaches kids the alphabet, numbers, and other concepts. As one of the other users said: Definitely don't watch this if your little one had older siblings, as they will make fun of the show - not a good example to set for your baby.To sum it up, Teletubbies isn't the best show for little kids.
Kid, 9 years old September 7, 2014

what is this crap!

I just a bunch of aliens doing stupid things
Adult Written bymichaelgolten80 November 24, 2015

Souls in the Teletubbies bellies?!?!

When the Teletubbies turn on their tummies, it seems as though they are sucking in children's souls and using them as puppets for entertainment!
Parent of a 7 year old Written bymrs073 April 9, 2008

I lost brain cells watching this

Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams December 13, 2014

Stupid mindless crap.

Teletubbies is bad. It teaches kids NOTHING, it's boring, and the pancake things are just plain disgusting.
Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2014

No learning

Uhmmmm like think of it How is bubugogegogehewe going to teach kids how to talk.........
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2014

PLEASE READ

Do not let your younger siblings or children watch this show! My brother watches this show, and it causes confusion to little minds. This show shows terrible communication skills, and no educational lessons! Just turn on Sesame Street, instead!
Kid, 10 years old February 15, 2014
To me the teletubbies are hypnotised babies. The sun with the baby face creeps me out. It diverts kids from the proper English language and keeps them in a world where everything is happy.
Kid, 9 years old January 4, 2014

?????

This show is wierd and creepy I have nightmares about teletubbies they are freaky
Kid, 12 years old April 26, 2011
This TV show is suitable for toddlers and young children. It teaches kids friendship and basic lessons. However, the Teletubbies may cause the toddler's older siblings to say rude things about it (e.g. "Tinky Winky is gay because he carries around a handbag") But, it is suitable for young kids. :)
Parent of a 2 year old Written byleah48632 November 4, 2010

Should Not Be On Air At All

Bad Bad Bad
Teen, 14 years old Written bybobobofan212 April 9, 2008

CRUD!!!!!!

THIS IS UTTER CRUD! SOMEONE AT MCDONALDS COULD WRITE SOMETHING BETTER CANCEL IT NOW!
Parent of a 2 year old Written byNaomi1279 May 30, 2010
I never could stand this show! It only teaches children what they already know so what's the point in that? Children need to learn and grow not be taught what they already know, it's stupid. Toddlers are smarter than some people seem to make them out to be, so they truly are too smart for this show. I think this show belongs to the chimps, then again I don't think chimps would truly get anything out of it either. Why can't there be more Sesame Street type of shows that teach toddlers and young children many things!
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic June 2, 2012

So-so TV show - with some education

For young kids, Teletubbies might be fun. But if they are older than 6, it might get boring and stupid (and baby-ish). No violence at all.
Parent Written byChillMommyOf2 April 12, 2012

Inspires My Daughter

Well, even if this show is for babies, it inspires my 10 year old daughter. She tends to write stories and this show gives her ideas. But honestly, it's a very annoying show.
Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2011
I used to love Teletubies when I was a little kid! They are so cool! Such a cool show, let your young children watch this!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byEbullientWombat August 29, 2014

Oh God, That Hoover ;_;.

I understand that its meant for younger watchers and we do indeed all find it endearing but the hoover guy is TERRIFYING. He will traumatise your children and haunt their dreams for life. Even now I can sense his hollow, malevolent, porcelain eyes burrowing into my soul.. somewhere.. somehow.. I have something like anatidaephobia for hoovers who are the one true embodiment of the uncanny valley. Christ.. Still, its an adorable show that radiates with the friendly warmth of that laughing sun thing and you should really get your children to watch it. Just bring a large cushion for them. A huge, squiushy, sound proof one.
Kid, 12 years old September 10, 2012

Good show

I liked it when I was a little kid
Kid, 10 years old August 27, 2012

Wow,What This Really On-Air

Is this reality? Because this show just dumb. Bizarre. Nothing much to say.