All teen and kid member reviews for That '70s Show

Teen, 15 years old Written bywannabemoviecritic January 13, 2012

REALLY PARENTS,REALLY????????????

REALLY PARENTS? I started watching this show when i was 8. TOO MUCH SEX AND DRUGS?WTF! what type of a stupid kid copies what they see on television? KIDS MOST LIKELY COPY WHAT THEY HEAR IN SCHOOL! YOU PARENTS ACT AS IF IT'S AS BAD AS HBO'S "OZ"! CHILL THE "F" OUT!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 October 11, 2011

Cool and Funny

Pot, Cursing, and Sex-talk is included in this cool and funny sitcom about troublemaking teenagers.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEricCarrRulez October 7, 2011

Awesome!

This show is hysterical. I saw it when i was really young, but I watch it more now since i'm older.
Teen, 15 years old Written byxaltrockgirlx September 11, 2011

May be edgy, but that's how the seventies were

I've been watching this show since middle school and I love it! And I've actually remained a decent kid who tries her best to do what's right. Then again, I'm more mature than some of my classmates. I can take this show and realize the drug use and free love was shown because of the times, not because it's a cool thing to do. It's why we now look back on the seventies like, "what were we thinking?" At the same time, it relates to relevent teen issues present today, like prom, hanging out with friends, and dealing with parents. However, only teens should watch.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNyan Cat September 2, 2011

Awesome

This show is amazing. And it does seem like this site is ran by an overprotective parent. Yes, there's alot of sex talk, not too much swearing. It's really, a funny show, but younger kids (10 and under) might not understand some of the humor.
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2011

HILARIOUS!!!!

This show is really funny, but a little inappropriate.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylisa.beth.rose June 29, 2011

Great nostalgic show!

I love this show! It's great! It's real nostalgic for people who grew up in the 70's. The show has stereotypes, but mos of them are funny: Like the housewife and the tough father. The actors are great, they do smoke pot a lot, but hello-- It's the 70's. And a lot they get in trouble for it. Great show for 12 and up.
Kid, 9 years old April 23, 2011

looveit

love it
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecookiez April 7, 2011

Funny

I don't know if I love this show or hate it. But it's pretty funny. Pffft, not age appropiate for 14 year olds my butt
Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2011

I am very mature for my age and know what is right and what is wrong, I have commen sense and I'll be going into 7th grade this year still 11. I can handle most these shows that are iffy or off for me, including this show. Over all pretty good show
Teen, 14 years old Written byteenybopper22 March 26, 2011

Why didn't they make another season!?

I didn't start watching this til i was 13 and i so wish i watched it sooner! its hilarious and i love fez. but i wouldn't recommend it for kids like 11 and under too much sex and drinking/getting high
Teen, 14 years old Written byRawrMehDino4Life March 25, 2011

N: 10yr olds and younger M: 11yr olds through 13 Y: 14yr olds and older

Okay so I love this show and think it's HILARIOUS. but unless you know your kids I don't suggest it to anyone under ten iffy for anyone between 11&13 and it should be fine for anyone 14+ the language isn't to bad in most episodes but red does curse quite a bit. Then there's tons of implied sex without anything explicit. There is drug use but a lot of the time there are some consequences
Teen, 15 years old Written bysarahik695 March 1, 2011

middle schoolers should be fine

the jokes r not always appropriate but kids already kno about this stuff at this age
Teen, 13 years old Written bySoftballgirl31 February 27, 2011

Hilarious

It's my favorite tv show ever. The characters are absolutely hilarious and the plot line is great. Nothing kids can't handle and I'm sure by the time that they are 11 they have heard the language and dialog mentioned in the show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPedrano December 28, 2010

I love this show! I know it isn't good for kids to see them smoking pot but you know, I didn't know what it was when I was younger... so no one will figure it out. And it is historically accurate, it talks about teenage drug abuse.
Teen, 15 years old Written bynickjonasbiggestfan December 18, 2010

Great show for 15 and up

DEFINANTLY NOT FOR KIDS UNDER 15!!! Maybe 14, if they can handle drugs and sex maturely. But most definantly not for kids 13 or under... it just has alot of bad messages that could change a young kid's views on sex and drugs. Other than that, its a pretty funny show, as long as you are old enough to understand that the things they do are wrong.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydrizzle1251 December 14, 2010

an ok show as long as you know this isnt what all kids should be doing.

if kids know that sex is not alright until your older it shuld be fine. also the scenes where there is smoke in the circles it is clear theyre smoking pot is bad, but most kids wouldnt get that.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThose7OsGlasses October 29, 2010

Okay, first of all to the TEEN REVIEWER, I'm sorry, but you haven't lived in the 70's, so don't lecture us what it was like, because, we both know that we have no clue what it was like. Second, yes, it's a little racy at times, but our generation is unfortunately USED to that stuff now.
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2010

This is the best show ever!!!!!! I've been watching this since 2007 and I still love it. Tropher Grace, Ashton Kushter, Mila Kunis and everyone else is great. But the show can be a little raunchy. Overall if your kids are 9+ and they know what's right and not right then let them watch it. If not 13+. But if your 9+ and you know what's right but your parents won't let you watch it then sneak watch it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydp2010 July 20, 2010

Hilarious! nothing worse than half the other shows out there.