All member reviews for That's So Raven

Clairvoyant teen will have kids seeing Raven!

Kid, 9 years old March 13, 2010

I love the show but not good for kids under 7 they wont get interested a really good teen kid show but not a good young kid show just get them to watch play house diseny or something i dont know?
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

That's So Raven

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): Some kissing and flirting. Violence (Pause): A heavy amount of slapstick humor, but never any injuries. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (Not an Issue): None. Commercialism (Not an Issue): None. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.
Adult Written bybianca7788 May 16, 2011

Cute

Too bad this show doesn't play on disney anymore! Great clean, cute and funny show for all ages! ABC kids still has it playing every morning.
Adult Written byOriginal April 30, 2011

The best family sitcom I've ever watched!

This show is awsome because it has a positive message to the auditions. My favorite character is Raven because she has good role model and work hard. I give this show a 5 star!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 17, 2010

That's so Crack-all-lackin'!

This show is popin'! I like it when Raven says "Oh Snap!" and I like how her friends are with her no matter what. Sometimes they argue about things really weird, but they get over it. I like how Raven makes a lot of things funny, and she doesn't critisize people often. What I do dislike is all the snotty girls on there, I wish I could shout to Raven what to say next, but she learns her lesson in the end and say they aren't worth arguing with. And I like it that they think of the possiblities of powers like seeing through the future. Sometimes I think I can read minds, and nobody needs a scientist to prove it.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

Funny Show! I love the lessons they wrap in they're bundle of happiness!

I can't ask for more! It's funny, safe, and wraps good lessons into an untouchable show! I hate that they canceled it, but hey, all good things have to come to an end =(. Fabulous role models from Raven's parents as they understand that children make mistakes (Raven, Cory) but they have to fix them, which they always do in a funny fashion. Educational because of the lessons learned and the messages are just perfect because the message is to learn lessons but still have fun and tons more in every episode!
Adult Written byjhulgal April 9, 2008

Adult Written byDestinysMom April 9, 2008

That's So Raven

I LOVE THIS SHOW! My daughter and I started watching this show about a year or two ago and again I was reluctant to watch it because I didn't want her to get any crazy ideas from it. I was pleasantly surprised at how funny the whole cast is! Of course I watched Raven grow up on The Cosby Show and loved her then. To see her all grown up and so lovely is such a joy. I love the whole cast! It's great to see something worthwhile on tv for the kids to watch.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPinkieParty2000 March 23, 2015

love this show

I love this show I remember watching it when I was little
Parent Written bybabymonkee February 15, 2015

Thats So Raven

This was an amazing show, raven is a role model and she can see the future, which helps in situations involving friends and family, its highly funny and im very glad they are playing replays on disney channel :)- little aged 9
Adult Written bySamanthamaster1 December 6, 2014

Another teeny-bopper show.

I'm not really into the teeny-bopper comedies, but, at-least the preteen/teen comedies on disney are more appropriate than the preteen/teen comedies on nickelodeon such as icarly, victorious, etc. At-least she's sort of a good role model, because, she's loyal to her family and friends.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFaz February 23, 2014

That's So Raven

Ya nasty! This is a great television series that never should of been cancelled! I loved this show, it was a classic! Raven-Symoné is now a lesbian, so it's kind of weird watching it knowing that, when she is talking about guys but i love this television series and i think you and your family and friends may like it also.
Kid, 10 years old November 26, 2013

good

3 stars for goodness and -2 for i think being cansled
Adult Written byTrami Nguyen August 16, 2013

That's so Raven is a good show!

I watch this show before, when I was 11-years-old.
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2013

what i think about that's so raven

the show is very interesting it teaches us kids life lessons. my favourite character is raven she is very fun and hardworking. even my mom and dad love this show as much as i do
Kid, 12 years old September 7, 2012

I LOVED THIS SHOW!

I used to LOVE watching this show! One of the best on Disney Channel. It teaches valuable lessons and morals while making them funny. I always laugh because the show is hilarious, unlike most shows on Disney Channel nowadays.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 August 30, 2012

thats so raven

Families can talk about Raven's psychic powers. The series treats her ability to see the future as quite plausible -- as opposed to make-believe -- and younger kids may be confused. How do kids think they'd cope with a similar ability? Would it be fun or problematic? Families might also talk about what makes Raven such a positive role model.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylindseytdwt March 10, 2012

More shows should be like this

What I love about this show is that it sends a positive message while still being funny. This show, unlike some others, don't have twig skinny girls. They have characters skinny and not, and they show that you can rock any figure you have. They had an episode about smoking and why it's wrong, an episode of girls being beautiful all shapes and sizes, and episodes of Raven just being herself. This show is very relate able and always puts me in a good mood. I laugh my hardest while watching it.
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2011

Eh, not my type of a show.

It goes overboard with the way that Raven and her friends go all crazy over the visions. And they start kissing at times. I don't really like shows with kissing. It's a like/hate show to me. Mostly on the "hate" side. That's So Raven is not my type of a show. Even though I do like some shows on Disney Channel, most of the shows include bad actors and actresses. And they also include some that people have never heard of before. For example: Austin & Ally. I don't know about any of the characters on Austin & Ally. For last words, acting isn't all that good on Disney Channel anymore.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJayla970 November 26, 2011

THIS IS GREAT!

THIS SHOW IS SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY AND IT HAS SO MANY POSITIVE MESSAGES! :)