All parent member reviews for That's So Raven

Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

That's So Raven

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): Some kissing and flirting. Violence (Pause): A heavy amount of slapstick humor, but never any injuries. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (Not an Issue): None. Commercialism (Not an Issue): None. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.
Adult Written byOriginal April 30, 2011

The best family sitcom I've ever watched!

This show is awsome because it has a positive message to the auditions. My favorite character is Raven because she has good role model and work hard. I give this show a 5 star!
Adult Written bycarissa90 December 24, 2009

Funny and positive

I think this show not only interesting but also it relays a positive message to its viewers.
Adult Written bybianca7788 May 16, 2011

Cute

Too bad this show doesn't play on disney anymore! Great clean, cute and funny show for all ages! ABC kids still has it playing every morning.
Adult Written bySherrice Perry April 9, 2008

Parent of a 7, 12, and 13 year old Written byMimi9496 April 9, 2008

Great!

This show is funny and really always sends a good message. The characters are funny and the whole show is done very well! Great show!
Adult Written byjhulgal April 9, 2008

Adult Written byElianne@ourmail.com April 9, 2008

Adult Written bytaylor80126647 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byWestieMeg April 9, 2008

Adult Written byDestinysMom April 9, 2008

That's So Raven

I LOVE THIS SHOW! My daughter and I started watching this show about a year or two ago and again I was reluctant to watch it because I didn't want her to get any crazy ideas from it. I was pleasantly surprised at how funny the whole cast is! Of course I watched Raven grow up on The Cosby Show and loved her then. To see her all grown up and so lovely is such a joy. I love the whole cast! It's great to see something worthwhile on tv for the kids to watch.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 August 30, 2012

thats so raven

Families can talk about Raven's psychic powers. The series treats her ability to see the future as quite plausible -- as opposed to make-believe -- and younger kids may be confused. How do kids think they'd cope with a similar ability? Would it be fun or problematic? Families might also talk about what makes Raven such a positive role model.
Parent Written bybabymonkee February 15, 2015

Thats So Raven

This was an amazing show, raven is a role model and she can see the future, which helps in situations involving friends and family, its highly funny and im very glad they are playing replays on disney channel :)- little aged 9
Adult Written bySamanthamaster1 December 6, 2014

Another teeny-bopper show.

I'm not really into the teeny-bopper comedies, but, at-least the preteen/teen comedies on disney are more appropriate than the preteen/teen comedies on nickelodeon such as icarly, victorious, etc. At-least she's sort of a good role model, because, she's loyal to her family and friends.
Adult Written byTrami Nguyen August 16, 2013

That's so Raven is a good show!

I watch this show before, when I was 11-years-old.
Adult Written byyll April 9, 2008

Slapstick comedy with a message

The show has a silly theme: a teen's ability to peer into the future, but most of my neices and nephews don't seem to take it that seriously. There's a lot of physical comedy, but most episodes have a moral message about things like loyalty, friendship, honesty and so on.