All member reviews for That's So Raven

Teen, 13 years old Written byMrs.Madigan March 4, 2011

Amazing Show!

i Realy Used to LOVE That's so Raven! Raven is a beeautful positive girl who likes to have fun but can buckle down and Get to work. Shes a Good rolemodel for young girls. Teaches good morals. :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina October 16, 2010

A great show with GOOD morals

It's on ABC kids right now-by the way. And I can say this was one of the best Sitcoms Disney ever tried to pull off. Raven is a funny girl with potental talent. Sure she sqeals a lot, but in a strange way, she makes it funny! She gets herself into totally strange situations, but hey, its fun when its on THIS show! Her friends are pretty tight, caring for eachother and whatnot. They actually show respect for themselves and others (although there are some fights) It got stranger as it went along, but some episodes I could easliy tolerate. They actually spoke out about REAL problems too, like, smoking, stealing, obesity, and racisum. Those things are more important than a girl with a blonde whig sneaking off to Flordia and getting let off the hook. Raven is down right funny, all of the characters are. And oddly enough "Oh Snap" is a cute catch phrase! One episode talked about Raven not having 'the look' -aka, scary skinny. At first she was very upset but later gained the confidence to say "Hey, this is me, like it or not" She's an excellent role model for kids, and she's one of those celebs that still have their head on streight (Thank-You-Raven!) It makes me mad when people don't like her just because she's not as skinny as all of those other girls. Does it matter? And besides she makes it look good, you dont have to suceed in the world by being plastic and bony. This was the first Life-Action show I liked. Loved it ever sinse. I definitly would recomend it to kids, its FAR better for them.
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2009

Perfect for kids.

I really love this show. Its funny, good for kids, and really one of the best shows Disney Channel. Even my dad liked it when he saw some episodes!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybkid September 11, 2010

A Disney Show With the Most Laughs and Lessons!

Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday November 28, 2010

Wonderful!

This show is awesome compared to the other Disney sitcoms. It teaches good morals directly without making it cheesy. Raven often gets in to trouble, but its in order to help out the people around her. Her brother's a bit of a money grubber, but that's used in a comedic way. Like others say, Raven squeals alot, but in a strange way its funny. Her and her friends have eachothers back and actually care about eachother, no racial discrimination, except for one episode where Raven didn't get a job because she was black, but that was a part of the good morals. Raven's an excellent role model for kids, although sometimes she lies, the truth comes out later and she of course gets punished. This show is full of laughs and fun for ages 4 and over.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

Funny Show! I love the lessons they wrap in they're bundle of happiness!

I can't ask for more! It's funny, safe, and wraps good lessons into an untouchable show! I hate that they canceled it, but hey, all good things have to come to an end =(. Fabulous role models from Raven's parents as they understand that children make mistakes (Raven, Cory) but they have to fix them, which they always do in a funny fashion. Educational because of the lessons learned and the messages are just perfect because the message is to learn lessons but still have fun and tons more in every episode!
Teen, 16 years old Written byblackhawkheros September 23, 2010

for kids and older

i used to love it when i was little was annoyed when it went to cory in the house which was abandonded i think but great show for 7 and over
Teen, 13 years old Written byEarthgirl13 May 1, 2010

Good for Tweens

Raven is a independent person who is good for Tweens and she was a great hit to me.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly October 1, 2010

Great!

Its still one of my faves!
Teen, 16 years old Written byoscarteen132003 April 9, 2008

Thats So Raven is just about the funniest show I've ever seen. Raven is a normal San Francisco girl except for the fact that she is psychic. She and her friends Eddie and Chelsey try to either make sure or prevent that Raven's visions come true. She may be able to see the future, but she can't see what happens next.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 17, 2010

That's so Crack-all-lackin'!

This show is popin'! I like it when Raven says "Oh Snap!" and I like how her friends are with her no matter what. Sometimes they argue about things really weird, but they get over it. I like how Raven makes a lot of things funny, and she doesn't critisize people often. What I do dislike is all the snotty girls on there, I wish I could shout to Raven what to say next, but she learns her lesson in the end and say they aren't worth arguing with. And I like it that they think of the possiblities of powers like seeing through the future. Sometimes I think I can read minds, and nobody needs a scientist to prove it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byprincessgabby_0 February 16, 2010

Love this show. I actually think it's good for kids 4+
Teen, 16 years old Written bytevinj April 9, 2008

good

off the hook
Teen, 14 years old Written byzoeban November 26, 2010

This Show Is Where It's At

I haven't seen it in forever, but I used to watch it all of the time with my friends, with my sisters, with my parents, it's amazing.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

PERFECTO SHOW!

greatgreat amazing
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2011

Eh, not my type of a show.

It goes overboard with the way that Raven and her friends go all crazy over the visions. And they start kissing at times. I don't really like shows with kissing. It's a like/hate show to me. Mostly on the "hate" side. That's So Raven is not my type of a show. Even though I do like some shows on Disney Channel, most of the shows include bad actors and actresses. And they also include some that people have never heard of before. For example: Austin & Ally. I don't know about any of the characters on Austin & Ally. For last words, acting isn't all that good on Disney Channel anymore.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylindseytdwt March 10, 2012

More shows should be like this

What I love about this show is that it sends a positive message while still being funny. This show, unlike some others, don't have twig skinny girls. They have characters skinny and not, and they show that you can rock any figure you have. They had an episode about smoking and why it's wrong, an episode of girls being beautiful all shapes and sizes, and episodes of Raven just being herself. This show is very relate able and always puts me in a good mood. I laugh my hardest while watching it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 9, 2010

Typical Disney show, but very enjoyable

I'm writing a new review because my other one was too long. Anyway, That's So Raven is a nice show. I think it's like other sitcoms, though, and it's predictable, but the acting is really good. It's also one of the few sitcoms that has me laughing out loud. Violence: Just slapstick stuff. Sex: Some mild flirting and kissing, nothing too bad. Language: "stupid", "idiot", etc. I'd give it 3.5/4 stars
Teen, 16 years old Written bycocoabean22 April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byRainforestGal March 12, 2010

That's so Cool!

I LOVE this show-I really do, it shows good messages and makes it exciting so we won't fall asleep watching it. It keeps kids curiousity and imagination moving. And the sayings are cute, I saw "OH SNAP!" all the time!