All teen and kid member reviews for That's So Raven

Kid, 9 years old March 13, 2010

I love the show but not good for kids under 7 they wont get interested a really good teen kid show but not a good young kid show just get them to watch play house diseny or something i dont know?
Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 17, 2010

That's so Crack-all-lackin'!

This show is popin'! I like it when Raven says "Oh Snap!" and I like how her friends are with her no matter what. Sometimes they argue about things really weird, but they get over it. I like how Raven makes a lot of things funny, and she doesn't critisize people often. What I do dislike is all the snotty girls on there, I wish I could shout to Raven what to say next, but she learns her lesson in the end and say they aren't worth arguing with. And I like it that they think of the possiblities of powers like seeing through the future. Sometimes I think I can read minds, and nobody needs a scientist to prove it.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

Funny Show! I love the lessons they wrap in they're bundle of happiness!

I can't ask for more! It's funny, safe, and wraps good lessons into an untouchable show! I hate that they canceled it, but hey, all good things have to come to an end =(. Fabulous role models from Raven's parents as they understand that children make mistakes (Raven, Cory) but they have to fix them, which they always do in a funny fashion. Educational because of the lessons learned and the messages are just perfect because the message is to learn lessons but still have fun and tons more in every episode!
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 April 14, 2009

Great show!

This is probably Disney's best TV series. There is some romance, like some kissing, but nothing else. Plus, Raven and the gang are so funny!! I always laugh when I see this. Even adults will laugh at this awesome comedy. 5 STARS!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byPinkieParty2000 March 23, 2015

love this show

I love this show I remember watching it when I was little
Teen, 13 years old Written byFaz February 23, 2014

That's So Raven

Ya nasty! This is a great television series that never should of been cancelled! I loved this show, it was a classic! Raven-Symoné is now a lesbian, so it's kind of weird watching it knowing that, when she is talking about guys but i love this television series and i think you and your family and friends may like it also.
Kid, 10 years old November 26, 2013

good

3 stars for goodness and -2 for i think being cansled
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2013

what i think about that's so raven

the show is very interesting it teaches us kids life lessons. my favourite character is raven she is very fun and hardworking. even my mom and dad love this show as much as i do
Kid, 12 years old September 7, 2012

I LOVED THIS SHOW!

I used to LOVE watching this show! One of the best on Disney Channel. It teaches valuable lessons and morals while making them funny. I always laugh because the show is hilarious, unlike most shows on Disney Channel nowadays.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylindseytdwt March 10, 2012

More shows should be like this

What I love about this show is that it sends a positive message while still being funny. This show, unlike some others, don't have twig skinny girls. They have characters skinny and not, and they show that you can rock any figure you have. They had an episode about smoking and why it's wrong, an episode of girls being beautiful all shapes and sizes, and episodes of Raven just being herself. This show is very relate able and always puts me in a good mood. I laugh my hardest while watching it.
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2011

Eh, not my type of a show.

It goes overboard with the way that Raven and her friends go all crazy over the visions. And they start kissing at times. I don't really like shows with kissing. It's a like/hate show to me. Mostly on the "hate" side. That's So Raven is not my type of a show. Even though I do like some shows on Disney Channel, most of the shows include bad actors and actresses. And they also include some that people have never heard of before. For example: Austin & Ally. I don't know about any of the characters on Austin & Ally. For last words, acting isn't all that good on Disney Channel anymore.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJayla970 November 26, 2011

THIS IS GREAT!

THIS SHOW IS SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY AND IT HAS SO MANY POSITIVE MESSAGES! :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byFEFE! November 21, 2011

I LOVE THATS SO RAVEN!

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's hilarious, shows us real life situations like smoking, not jugding people by weight, racism etc I have to say this is like the best disney show every!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2011

good girl

This is the best show disney channel has ever had. Raven is african american and has a white friend. She is a typical teenager. But she knows what is wrong and write.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny August 9, 2011

That's so AWESOME!!! :D

Okay, so I just recently started watching it again through Netflix and I forgot how good it was! I was nostalgia'd hard. That's So Raven focuses on an African-American girl named Raven who has the ability to see into the future, which often causes her to get into loads of trouble. Raven always tries to find a way to fix all the mistakes she makes. A few common situations dealt with in this show are racism, smoking, and straying away from your real friends. Great show if you ask me. Much better than the newer Disney sitcoms.
Teen, 16 years old Written byveils July 10, 2011

TSR

Disney Channel producers need to watch that's so Raven and bring back shows more like it
Teen, 13 years old Written byMrs.Madigan March 4, 2011

Amazing Show!

i Realy Used to LOVE That's so Raven! Raven is a beeautful positive girl who likes to have fun but can buckle down and Get to work. Shes a Good rolemodel for young girls. Teaches good morals. :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday November 28, 2010

Wonderful!

This show is awesome compared to the other Disney sitcoms. It teaches good morals directly without making it cheesy. Raven often gets in to trouble, but its in order to help out the people around her. Her brother's a bit of a money grubber, but that's used in a comedic way. Like others say, Raven squeals alot, but in a strange way its funny. Her and her friends have eachothers back and actually care about eachother, no racial discrimination, except for one episode where Raven didn't get a job because she was black, but that was a part of the good morals. Raven's an excellent role model for kids, although sometimes she lies, the truth comes out later and she of course gets punished. This show is full of laughs and fun for ages 4 and over.
Teen, 14 years old Written byzoeban November 26, 2010

This Show Is Where It's At

I haven't seen it in forever, but I used to watch it all of the time with my friends, with my sisters, with my parents, it's amazing.