All member reviews for That's So Raven

Clairvoyant teen will have kids seeing Raven!

Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

PERFECTO SHOW!

greatgreat amazing
Kid, 8 years old April 27, 2009

what I like about it

I LOVE THAT SO RAVEN SO MUCH SHE IS MY BIGGEST FRIEND AND FANN!!!!!! I LOVE YOU RAVEN!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2009

Excellent!!

I love this show! It has a moral to almost every episode! This is one of the best shows! And It doesn't circle on dating too much like all the other shows on Disney Channel! It perfect! No wonder they don't show it anymore! Cuz it's GREAT!
Adult Written bySherrice Perry April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byoscarteen132003 April 9, 2008

Thats So Raven is just about the funniest show I've ever seen. Raven is a normal San Francisco girl except for the fact that she is psychic. She and her friends Eddie and Chelsey try to either make sure or prevent that Raven's visions come true. She may be able to see the future, but she can't see what happens next.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

I always laugh my head off when I watch this series

This series is a good show to get you in a great mood. All of the actors and actresses fit their part very gracefully!
Teen, 16 years old Written bytevinj April 9, 2008

good

off the hook
Parent of a 7, 12, and 13 year old Written byMimi9496 April 9, 2008

Great!

This show is funny and really always sends a good message. The characters are funny and the whole show is done very well! Great show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJeSsRuLeS97 April 9, 2008

Very very funny!!!

It's my favorite show of all-time next to Spongebob...haha! I really reccomend it for kids age 8+!!

It can be funny.....

The show thats so Raven may not look that great to the parents at first but it is just fine. I would not recomend it for kids under 7.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Four words, This show is great!
Teen, 15 years old Written bypixelgirl April 9, 2008

I HATE THAT'S SO RAVEN!

Raven is a teenage girl, with a special power to see into the future. She teaches that clothes should practically rule people's lives. In one episode, she transforms one of her teachers into a fashion fanatic. Raven is self-centered and conceited.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybragoandcheri April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byRAVEN_ROCKS April 9, 2008

BEST SHOW EVER

ANY REVIEWER WHO SAYS THAT'S SO RAVEN IS BAD IS WAY WRONG THERE IS NOTING WRONG ABOUT IT BUT ANYWAY RAVEN IS GOOD ROLE MODEL AND SO ARE THE OTHER CHARECTERS RAVEN-SYMONE IS GREAT ACTRESS
Adult Written byWestieMeg April 9, 2008

Adult Written byElianne@ourmail.com April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byKeds43@aol.com April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bypotato April 9, 2008

Adult Written byyll April 9, 2008

Slapstick comedy with a message

The show has a silly theme: a teen's ability to peer into the future, but most of my neices and nephews don't seem to take it that seriously. There's a lot of physical comedy, but most episodes have a moral message about things like loyalty, friendship, honesty and so on.