All member reviews for That's So Raven

Clairvoyant teen will have kids seeing Raven!

Raven Isn't Perfect

The show itself is OK. I used to watch it when I was 6 years old. But what makes it rise above other shows for tween girls is that the title character is far from perfect, even evil sometimes. Basically, a character we can relate to.
Kid, 8 years old April 27, 2009

what I like about it

I LOVE THAT SO RAVEN SO MUCH SHE IS MY BIGGEST FRIEND AND FANN!!!!!! I LOVE YOU RAVEN!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydklink April 9, 2008

haha!

if falling from lots of random reasons is a bad thing, than this show is terrible! Raven is a girl who can see into the future and she almost always tries to prevent what she sees in her visions from happening so she develops a plan to prevent it, and a lot of times she makes things worse!

Great!

This is a great show, and there's really nothing wrong with it. My Mom just hates the social behavior in it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byallegra4 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byiluvKH April 9, 2008

luvit

This show is really funny. I'm Christian and the psycic thing isn't done in a spiritual way or anyting. It's just a good funny show.
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2013

what i think about that's so raven

the show is very interesting it teaches us kids life lessons. my favourite character is raven she is very fun and hardworking. even my mom and dad love this show as much as i do
Kid, 12 years old September 7, 2012

I LOVED THIS SHOW!

I used to LOVE watching this show! One of the best on Disney Channel. It teaches valuable lessons and morals while making them funny. I always laugh because the show is hilarious, unlike most shows on Disney Channel nowadays.
Teen, 15 years old Written byFEFE! November 21, 2011

I LOVE THATS SO RAVEN!

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's hilarious, shows us real life situations like smoking, not jugding people by weight, racism etc I have to say this is like the best disney show every!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2011

good girl

This is the best show disney channel has ever had. Raven is african american and has a white friend. She is a typical teenager. But she knows what is wrong and write.
Teen, 16 years old Written byveils July 10, 2011

TSR

Disney Channel producers need to watch that's so Raven and bring back shows more like it
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 April 14, 2009

Great show!

This is probably Disney's best TV series. There is some romance, like some kissing, but nothing else. Plus, Raven and the gang are so funny!! I always laugh when I see this. Even adults will laugh at this awesome comedy. 5 STARS!!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2009

Excellent!!

I love this show! It has a moral to almost every episode! This is one of the best shows! And It doesn't circle on dating too much like all the other shows on Disney Channel! It perfect! No wonder they don't show it anymore! Cuz it's GREAT!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

I always laugh my head off when I watch this series

This series is a good show to get you in a great mood. All of the actors and actresses fit their part very gracefully!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJeSsRuLeS97 April 9, 2008

Very very funny!!!

It's my favorite show of all-time next to Spongebob...haha! I really reccomend it for kids age 8+!!

It can be funny.....

The show thats so Raven may not look that great to the parents at first but it is just fine. I would not recomend it for kids under 7.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Four words, This show is great!
Teen, 13 years old Written byKeds43@aol.com April 9, 2008