All member reviews for That's So Raven

Clairvoyant teen will have kids seeing Raven!

Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. September 4, 2010

Sometimes too basic for intended audience, but it's sure to get a few chuckles.

I used to love this show, and I would definitely recommend it for kids and tweens, maybe even younger teens, but I agree that it sometimes gets too basic and mind numbing for it's intended audience. Overall, it's a funny, clean show that's very unique and Disney-fied in a way that's sure to get a couple of chuckles out of your kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEarthgirl13 May 1, 2010

Good for Tweens

Raven is a independent person who is good for Tweens and she was a great hit to me.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRainforestGal March 12, 2010

That's so Cool!

I LOVE this show-I really do, it shows good messages and makes it exciting so we won't fall asleep watching it. It keeps kids curiousity and imagination moving. And the sayings are cute, I saw "OH SNAP!" all the time!
Teen, 13 years old Written byprincessgabby_0 February 16, 2010
Love this show. I actually think it's good for kids 4+
Adult Written bycarissa90 December 24, 2009

Funny and positive

I think this show not only interesting but also it relays a positive message to its viewers.
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2009

Perfect for kids.

I really love this show. Its funny, good for kids, and really one of the best shows Disney Channel. Even my dad liked it when he saw some episodes!
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

PERFECTO SHOW!

greatgreat amazing
Kid, 8 years old April 27, 2009

what I like about it

I LOVE THAT SO RAVEN SO MUCH SHE IS MY BIGGEST FRIEND AND FANN!!!!!! I LOVE YOU RAVEN!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2009

Excellent!!

I love this show! It has a moral to almost every episode! This is one of the best shows! And It doesn't circle on dating too much like all the other shows on Disney Channel! It perfect! No wonder they don't show it anymore! Cuz it's GREAT!
Adult Written bySherrice Perry April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byoscarteen132003 April 9, 2008
Thats So Raven is just about the funniest show I've ever seen. Raven is a normal San Francisco girl except for the fact that she is psychic. She and her friends Eddie and Chelsey try to either make sure or prevent that Raven's visions come true. She may be able to see the future, but she can't see what happens next.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytevinj April 9, 2008

good

off the hook
Teen, 13 years old Written byJeSsRuLeS97 April 9, 2008

Very very funny!!!

It's my favorite show of all-time next to Spongebob...haha! I really reccomend it for kids age 8+!!

It can be funny.....

The show thats so Raven may not look that great to the parents at first but it is just fine. I would not recomend it for kids under 7.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Four words, This show is great!
Teen, 15 years old Written bypixelgirl April 9, 2008

I HATE THAT'S SO RAVEN!

Raven is a teenage girl, with a special power to see into the future. She teaches that clothes should practically rule people's lives. In one episode, she transforms one of her teachers into a fashion fanatic. Raven is self-centered and conceited.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybragoandcheri April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byRAVEN_ROCKS April 9, 2008

BEST SHOW EVER

ANY REVIEWER WHO SAYS THAT'S SO RAVEN IS BAD IS WAY WRONG THERE IS NOTING WRONG ABOUT IT BUT ANYWAY RAVEN IS GOOD ROLE MODEL AND SO ARE THE OTHER CHARECTERS RAVEN-SYMONE IS GREAT ACTRESS
Adult Written byWestieMeg April 9, 2008