Clairvoyant teen will have kids seeing Raven!

Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina October 16, 2010

A great show with GOOD morals

It's on ABC kids right now-by the way. And I can say this was one of the best Sitcoms Disney ever tried to pull off. Raven is a funny girl with potental talent. Sure she sqeals a lot, but in a strange way, she makes it funny! She gets herself into totally strange situations, but hey, its fun when its on THIS show! Her friends are pretty tight, caring for eachother and whatnot. They actually show respect for themselves and others (although there are some fights) It got stranger as it went along, but some episodes I could easliy tolerate. They actually spoke out about REAL problems too, like, smoking, stealing, obesity, and racisum. Those things are more important than a girl with a blonde whig sneaking off to Flordia and getting let off the hook. Raven is down right funny, all of the characters are. And oddly enough "Oh Snap" is a cute catch phrase! One episode talked about Raven not having 'the look' -aka, scary skinny. At first she was very upset but later gained the confidence to say "Hey, this is me, like it or not" She's an excellent role model for kids, and she's one of those celebs that still have their head on streight (Thank-You-Raven!) It makes me mad when people don't like her just because she's not as skinny as all of those other girls. Does it matter? And besides she makes it look good, you dont have to suceed in the world by being plastic and bony. This was the first Life-Action show I liked. Loved it ever sinse. I definitly would recomend it to kids, its FAR better for them.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly October 1, 2010

Great!

Its still one of my faves!
Teen, 16 years old Written byblackhawkheros September 23, 2010

for kids and older

i used to love it when i was little was annoyed when it went to cory in the house which was abandonded i think but great show for 7 and over
Teen, 13 years old Written bybkid September 11, 2010

A Disney Show With the Most Laughs and Lessons!

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 9, 2010

Typical Disney show, but very enjoyable

I'm writing a new review because my other one was too long. Anyway, That's So Raven is a nice show. I think it's like other sitcoms, though, and it's predictable, but the acting is really good. It's also one of the few sitcoms that has me laughing out loud. Violence: Just slapstick stuff. Sex: Some mild flirting and kissing, nothing too bad. Language: "stupid", "idiot", etc. I'd give it 3.5/4 stars
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. September 4, 2010

Sometimes too basic for intended audience, but it's sure to get a few chuckles.

I used to love this show, and I would definitely recommend it for kids and tweens, maybe even younger teens, but I agree that it sometimes gets too basic and mind numbing for it's intended audience. Overall, it's a funny, clean show that's very unique and Disney-fied in a way that's sure to get a couple of chuckles out of your kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEarthgirl13 May 1, 2010

Good for Tweens

Raven is a independent person who is good for Tweens and she was a great hit to me.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRainforestGal March 12, 2010

That's so Cool!

I LOVE this show-I really do, it shows good messages and makes it exciting so we won't fall asleep watching it. It keeps kids curiousity and imagination moving. And the sayings are cute, I saw "OH SNAP!" all the time!
Teen, 13 years old Written byprincessgabby_0 February 16, 2010
Love this show. I actually think it's good for kids 4+
Adult Written bycarissa90 December 24, 2009

Funny and positive

I think this show not only interesting but also it relays a positive message to its viewers.
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2009

Perfect for kids.

I really love this show. Its funny, good for kids, and really one of the best shows Disney Channel. Even my dad liked it when he saw some episodes!
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

PERFECTO SHOW!

greatgreat amazing
Kid, 8 years old April 27, 2009

what I like about it

I LOVE THAT SO RAVEN SO MUCH SHE IS MY BIGGEST FRIEND AND FANN!!!!!! I LOVE YOU RAVEN!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2009

Excellent!!

I love this show! It has a moral to almost every episode! This is one of the best shows! And It doesn't circle on dating too much like all the other shows on Disney Channel! It perfect! No wonder they don't show it anymore! Cuz it's GREAT!
Adult Written bySherrice Perry April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byoscarteen132003 April 9, 2008
Thats So Raven is just about the funniest show I've ever seen. Raven is a normal San Francisco girl except for the fact that she is psychic. She and her friends Eddie and Chelsey try to either make sure or prevent that Raven's visions come true. She may be able to see the future, but she can't see what happens next.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytevinj April 9, 2008

good

off the hook
Teen, 13 years old Written byJeSsRuLeS97 April 9, 2008

Very very funny!!!

It's my favorite show of all-time next to Spongebob...haha! I really reccomend it for kids age 8+!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Four words, This show is great!