Clairvoyant teen will have kids seeing Raven!

Teen, 15 years old Written bypixelgirl April 9, 2008

I HATE THAT'S SO RAVEN!

Raven is a teenage girl, with a special power to see into the future. She teaches that clothes should practically rule people's lives. In one episode, she transforms one of her teachers into a fashion fanatic. Raven is self-centered and conceited.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybragoandcheri April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byRAVEN_ROCKS April 9, 2008

BEST SHOW EVER

ANY REVIEWER WHO SAYS THAT'S SO RAVEN IS BAD IS WAY WRONG THERE IS NOTING WRONG ABOUT IT BUT ANYWAY RAVEN IS GOOD ROLE MODEL AND SO ARE THE OTHER CHARECTERS RAVEN-SYMONE IS GREAT ACTRESS
Adult Written byWestieMeg April 9, 2008
Adult Written byyll April 9, 2008

Slapstick comedy with a message

The show has a silly theme: a teen's ability to peer into the future, but most of my neices and nephews don't seem to take it that seriously. There's a lot of physical comedy, but most episodes have a moral message about things like loyalty, friendship, honesty and so on.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycookie monster April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytaylor80126647 April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written bycocoabean22 April 9, 2008
it rocks dude
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bydklink April 9, 2008

haha!

if falling from lots of random reasons is a bad thing, than this show is terrible! Raven is a girl who can see into the future and she almost always tries to prevent what she sees in her visions from happening so she develops a plan to prevent it, and a lot of times she makes things worse!

Great!

This is a great show, and there's really nothing wrong with it. My Mom just hates the social behavior in it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylilychik April 9, 2008

the worst show on disney channel

this show is all albout a weird girl that loves the new style and boys and datng and of course she loves clothes in every eposiode she kind gets in some of trouble so it is not the best thing for kids it can teach them bad stuff.
Teen, 13 years old Written byallegra4 April 9, 2008

Raven Isn't Perfect

The show itself is OK. I used to watch it when I was 6 years old. But what makes it rise above other shows for tween girls is that the title character is far from perfect, even evil sometimes. Basically, a character we can relate to.