All member reviews for That's So Raven

Clairvoyant teen will have kids seeing Raven!

Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

That's So Raven

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): Some kissing and flirting. Violence (Pause): A heavy amount of slapstick humor, but never any injuries. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (Not an Issue): None. Commercialism (Not an Issue): None. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.
Kid, 9 years old March 13, 2010

I love the show but not good for kids under 7 they wont get interested a really good teen kid show but not a good young kid show just get them to watch play house diseny or something i dont know?
Adult Written byjhulgal April 9, 2008

Adult Written byDestinysMom April 9, 2008

That's So Raven

I LOVE THIS SHOW! My daughter and I started watching this show about a year or two ago and again I was reluctant to watch it because I didn't want her to get any crazy ideas from it. I was pleasantly surprised at how funny the whole cast is! Of course I watched Raven grow up on The Cosby Show and loved her then. To see her all grown up and so lovely is such a joy. I love the whole cast! It's great to see something worthwhile on tv for the kids to watch.
Adult Written bybianca7788 May 16, 2011

Cute

Too bad this show doesn't play on disney anymore! Great clean, cute and funny show for all ages! ABC kids still has it playing every morning.
Adult Written byOriginal April 30, 2011

The best family sitcom I've ever watched!

This show is awsome because it has a positive message to the auditions. My favorite character is Raven because she has good role model and work hard. I give this show a 5 star!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 17, 2010

That's so Crack-all-lackin'!

This show is popin'! I like it when Raven says "Oh Snap!" and I like how her friends are with her no matter what. Sometimes they argue about things really weird, but they get over it. I like how Raven makes a lot of things funny, and she doesn't critisize people often. What I do dislike is all the snotty girls on there, I wish I could shout to Raven what to say next, but she learns her lesson in the end and say they aren't worth arguing with. And I like it that they think of the possiblities of powers like seeing through the future. Sometimes I think I can read minds, and nobody needs a scientist to prove it.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

Funny Show! I love the lessons they wrap in they're bundle of happiness!

I can't ask for more! It's funny, safe, and wraps good lessons into an untouchable show! I hate that they canceled it, but hey, all good things have to come to an end =(. Fabulous role models from Raven's parents as they understand that children make mistakes (Raven, Cory) but they have to fix them, which they always do in a funny fashion. Educational because of the lessons learned and the messages are just perfect because the message is to learn lessons but still have fun and tons more in every episode!
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 April 14, 2009

Great show!

This is probably Disney's best TV series. There is some romance, like some kissing, but nothing else. Plus, Raven and the gang are so funny!! I always laugh when I see this. Even adults will laugh at this awesome comedy. 5 STARS!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

I always laugh my head off when I watch this series

This series is a good show to get you in a great mood. All of the actors and actresses fit their part very gracefully!

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

It's funny, but rather rude.

This show used to be REALLY funny when I was allowed to watch it. My father said it was rather rude and we could'nt watch it anymore, because of things like Raven waving her fingers in someones face, and that she was supposed to be phycic(we're Cristians). My brother said "Oh, Snap!" ALL THE TIME until just recently.Though I used to love this show, I was allowed to watch one O' the NEW episodes, and they werent that good...more for Teenager's now. Plus, I think Raven Simon is getting too old for this now. I'd rather watch this that Hannah Montana(read my review for that), but would MUCH rather watch Meerkat Manor(aka the best show EVER!) than this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheLoneReviewer August 28, 2015

How come Disney Channel doesn't make shows like these anymore?

This show was so awesome! Sure, it's no masterpiece, but much better than Disney Channel's last few "new" attempts (Best Friends Whenever, I Didn't Do IT, Dog With a Blog, etc.) This was 2003, the year without stereotypes and I think it sends out great message to a large audience from an awesome teen (Raven is hilarious). It's also one of the rare "wide-audiences" shows with very little to nothing inappropriate. Still, it is best enjoyed for ages 6+. I wish I could give them 4.5 stars. "A-" TV-G (nothing inappropriate)
Teen, 13 years old Written byPinkieParty2000 March 23, 2015

love this show

I love this show I remember watching it when I was little
Parent Written bybabymonkee February 15, 2015

Thats So Raven

This was an amazing show, raven is a role model and she can see the future, which helps in situations involving friends and family, its highly funny and im very glad they are playing replays on disney channel :)- little aged 9
Teen, 13 years old Written byFaz February 23, 2014

That's So Raven

Ya nasty! This is a great television series that never should of been cancelled! I loved this show, it was a classic! Raven-Symoné is now a lesbian, so it's kind of weird watching it knowing that, when she is talking about guys but i love this television series and i think you and your family and friends may like it also.
Kid, 10 years old November 26, 2013

good

3 stars for goodness and -2 for i think being cansled
Adult Written byTrami Nguyen August 16, 2013

That's so Raven is a good show!

I watch this show before, when I was 11-years-old.
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2013

what i think about that's so raven

the show is very interesting it teaches us kids life lessons. my favourite character is raven she is very fun and hardworking. even my mom and dad love this show as much as i do
Kid, 12 years old September 7, 2012

I LOVED THIS SHOW!

I used to LOVE watching this show! One of the best on Disney Channel. It teaches valuable lessons and morals while making them funny. I always laugh because the show is hilarious, unlike most shows on Disney Channel nowadays.