All member reviews for The 7D

Dwarfs take starring role in lighthearted cartoon series.

Parent Written byRebeccaC 2 March 16, 2015

Doesn't belong on disney JUNIOR

This doesn't beling on disney Junior at all. Way too inappropriate for the age range that disney jr. Is marketed to. Take it off disney!!! It is trash!
Kid, 10 years old March 10, 2015

it sucks

i hate it its not funny its just a disgrace skip it no language no action no fun but role models
Kid, 11 years old March 4, 2015

Ugh. -__-

This is so boring! Grumpy always figures out what's happening with no clues at all in like 2 seconds, which is very Gary Stu, and he's the only sensible one. If he's the only one with a brain while everyone else is a weirdo, shouldn't he be the biggest weirdo?
Parent of a 3, 6, 14, and 15 year old Written byBlackwinds March 4, 2015

Oh my goodness

My kids loves this show, they come home running from school just to see it. It has nice idea to to it. Sneezy is everyone top fave. It's a real feel good Tv show.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymarquisodb March 4, 2015

I just love this show.

I've learned that this how is for anyone, I'm a teen and I love this show. It's silly and fun to watch, at first I didn't want nothing to do with it, caus eI hate remake, but this this so great. The only thing is, this show is for younger people and they don't like it, but it seems all the older kinds do
Kid, 10 years old January 26, 2015

The 7D

This disney show is pretty good . Overall I think for the first time parents should watch with your kids. What is sort of iffy is that there are a couple of characters in relationships. There are some crushes involved. This show is awesome it's rated tv-7 but I'm a little older and I find it funny. There are good messages in this show.
Parent Written byMatthewR 2 January 24, 2015

Inappropriate for Disney Jr.

I was flipping through the channels and found a show on Disney Jr. called 7d. I asked my third grader about the show and she thought it was inappropriate. I agree. The episode I saw had the main characters being burned and beaten by a dragon. It was not funny or very educational for the younger set. I wonder if Walt Disney would agree showing this show to the younger set of viewers. I think not. It's more 3 Stooges than 7 dwarves.
Kid, 10 years old November 1, 2014

BAD!!!!!

i do not why this show even exist the story doesn't make sence and that the probelms are extremely easy to solve like geting a spider SERIOUSLY a spider why not just use a sword or something and that the show is so Ridiculous that i even RAGE at the ending
Teen, 14 years old Written bybashfulfan13 October 30, 2014

SUPER DUPER AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 14 and I think this show is super cool. The show and characters are cute. This show is perfect for anyone any age. I would say nothing is wrong with the show. Bashful does have a crush on the Queen, but I don't find anything wrong with it. I think this show is super awesome, funny, and cool. I recommand this show to everyone who loves dwarfs, magic, and fun!!!!
Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2014

What is happening to Disney?

Unfortunately for me, I had to sit through a wholr thirty minutes of this show, waiting my my turn to use the television. My ten-year-old brother didn't find the scenarios as stupid as I do, apparently. This is one if those Disney comedies that is basically squeaky clean. It has good role models and teaches children some lesson. Well, here's my opinion. I love Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. But this is just plain stupid. The script is poorly written and the characters lack depth and originality. You have the evil witch, kind Queen that rules the land, and the seven dwarves. Wow, I haven't seen anything like that before!!! The scenarios are weird. One episode featured "Cheese Day" and another featured this pipe organ that tells everyone when to go to sleep. This show is so boring! There is mild cartoon violence. Don't watch it.
Kid, 11 years old July 7, 2014

The 7D

My profile: https://www.commonsensemedia.org/users/epic-waffles This is an OK Disney XD show that is supposed to take the seven dwarfs from Snow White "to the extreme", but it really isn't that extreme. It's OK not as good as the other Disney XD shows like Gravity Falls and Doraemon though. There's just some "sexy stuff" because Bashful has a crush on Queen Delightful and the Glooms kiss in the commercial. The only thing inappropriate for kids under 6 is that the 7D commercial and the Welcome to the Neighborhood episode the dwarfs belch.
Kid, 6 years old July 5, 2014