All member reviews for The Addams Family (Live Action TV Series)

Kooky, spooky classic is still fun for tweens.

Kid, 11 years old March 21, 2011

Fun for everyone!

Seriously? 8 and up!? This is a family friendly classic for everyone no matter what age!
Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2011

okay for mature tweens

there is too much sexy stuff gomez is always kissing mortica and trying to get closer to her other than that it is an amazing funny show
Adult Written byJEDI micah January 9, 2013

They're creepy and they're kooky, THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE THEM!

Ah, what a wonderful, non-scary classic! My favorite characters are Lurch and Thing. In my opinion, I think this classic is better than The Munsters, for two reason, there's more characters, and the house is better looking. If you parents grew up watching this silly, spooky comedy classic, show it to your kids. They'll like it as well!
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written byNice Mommy October 30, 2011

This is a good family show for preschoolers (with parents watching) and up

Our kids age 4 and 6 really like this show. We have watched many episodes as children and now watch with our own kids. We have really found nothing objectionable except Gomez' smoking, but our boys know it is not safe to smoke and we have discussed it with them. They especially like the train wrecks.
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Very Good

This is a very good show. I also like Munsters.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDominicboo1 July 4, 2012

Scary as Winnie the Pooh Under A Sheet and Just as Fun

One of the best classic shows! It's good for the whole family. Gomez smokes cigars, but what they're like is more important. They show it's okay to be you. It's okay to like different things. It's fine to root for the Dragon and boo at the knight. They're also very understanding and like people for who they are, and will stand by family even if they go through difficult phases like Pugsley wanting to be a boy scout. My favorite's probably Fester, but all the characters are lovable. Should NOT scare young kids.
Kid, 11 years old November 16, 2011

eh

eh. its ok. I really think the humor is kinda bad
Adult Written byschiff April 9, 2008