All member reviews for The Adventures of Chuck and Friends

Friendly trucks teach preschoolers important life lessons.

Parent of an infant and 2 year old Written byalicow79 August 29, 2013

Junk TV with a Positive Message

My son has seen this show twice, and will ask for it if he sees the cover on Netflix, but I'm not a fan. It's true, there is a positive message, but I find that there is too much going on in the show. I think it's too fast paced for younger children to grasp (2-3 years old), it uses trucks to reel them in, but there are better shows with better pacing out there. I would consider this junk tv, despite it's positive message.
Adult Written bySamanthamaster1 December 8, 2014

Pure wholesome entertainment.

I love Chuck and Friends, because, for it's great role models by teaching kids that you can make a mistake, but, as long as you learn from your mistake. Even when the characters do make mistakes, they always learn a lesson in the end.
Parent of a 3 year old Written bylrein October 14, 2014

Fun break for kids

My son really likes Chuck and all of his friends. Good family values. Helps kids learn about social interaction, feelings and empathy. I like that Chuck and his friends use their imaginations and problem solving skills in every episode. Also, Chuck often has little chores he needs to complete for the family business, and there is always some sort of consequence when it gets put off. Chuck learns and teaches responsibility, family values, friendship, and feelings. I don't think they push the toys anymore then any other show does.