All member reviews for The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron

A boy genius concocts lots of wacky surprises.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLautnerFan September 21, 2012

Great show!!! ;D

TOO FUNNY!!! I'm a teen, but I still crack up when I watch this show. Jimmy is a good role model, and even though the characters get in trouble sometimes, they always learn their lesson in the end. This show isn't very violent, but it has some scenes that might be a little disturbing to children five or under.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 3, 2012

the adventures of jimmy neutron

school animation fans, it does allow for quality special effects. Families can talk about the inventions Jimmy creates and what he has learned from each of his gadget-driven adventures. What is the relationship between Jimmy and his schoolmates? What are the pressures and demands that his reputation as a "boy genius" have on him?
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 22, 2012

This is such a funny show! There is a lot of wacky suprise (like the Common Sense Media review said) and I always laugh when Hugh Neutron (a.k.a. Jimmy's Dad) goes crazy about ducks!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 2, 2012

It's like the CGI version of Dexter's Laboratory.

Jimmy Neutron was a great show! It had great premises,actual developed characters (except for Cindy,despte the fact that she is played by the same person who plays Sandy from SpongeBob),excellent CGI animation,amazing writing,great voice acting and so on.I LOVED IT,and I used to watch it for hours and hours!
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 July 20, 2012

Still random, but seems for sensible than new Nick

I didn't really watch this but one episode I saw was OK. But when I look back on it, it's not as weird as other things on Nick....
Kid, 8 years old July 15, 2012

I hate it
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow June 19, 2012

Better than the movie

I liked this show more than the movie, mainly because the characters are more developed, and the humor is more improved, to make it feel more Nickelodeon-ish. The characters get into all sorts of wacky adventures, including some that are results of Jimmy's carelessness with his all his inventions, which he often learns from in the end. There is also some sci-fi action, but it's not too bad. The episodes always offer wacky and original ideas, and, while the show was rather short-lived, it managed to give Nickelodeon a decent sci-fi show.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDrCool June 7, 2012

Miranda Cosgrove lover is an idiot!!!

I love Jimmy Nuetron! The show is funny and full of suprises! :D!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 27, 2012

I love Jimmy Nuetron!

This show is AWESOME! The animation is great,the jokes crack me up REALLY much,and the idea is creative.
Adult Written byJEDI micah May 18, 2012

I used to love this show so much and I still do! It's disappointing, though, that the creators made Planet Sheen, and that is the worst Nick show next to Fanboy and Chumchum. They should have kept making more Jimmy Neutron episodes cause they are funny and awesome! Parents, this is a great show for your kids ages 5 and up!
Adult Written byChuck Reid March 23, 2012

This is one of the best cartoons i've EVER seen! It is very funny and has decent animation.So Jimmy Nuetron lays right up there with SpongeBob,Hey Arnold,and The Simpsons as the 4th best show in history.NOT a dreck Nickelodeon show like Nick News,Hey Dude,ChalkZone,ect.
Kid, 12 years old January 23, 2012

This show's freaky for younger kids. Also, in one episode c-ap was mentioned (Sorry about the pajama c-ap was said.)
Teen, 14 years old Written byMoutaindewgirl January 22, 2012

OK, I guess

I didn't really understand it until I was 10. At first, they were great, but then the later episodes got retarded! Still ok
Kid, 11 years old December 10, 2011

This show just makes me laugh, old-school! Takes you back to when Nickolodeon was filled with good shows. Planet Sheen is retarded, and I can't believe they replaced Jimmy Neutron with it! The theme song is so catchy for some reason, and I just love it.
Kid, 10 years old December 6, 2011

Good and No One Under

Teen, 13 years old Written byTethys September 10, 2011

This show is fantastic! I think whoever is saying it's for 10 or older, they're way off. I loved this show back in 1st or second grade. It was funny, and my brothers and I loved watching it.
Kid, 11 years old July 1, 2011

ilovecookiez, I am not way off dude, you do not have to worry about me so much. I was kidding the whole time dude, I actually like this show better than planet sheen, getting people to hate the language and just joking is how I review stuff on common sense iCarly and Miranda Cosgrove style! Its pretty funny. Show is very funny, And I did not like it how they made Jimmy neutron look bad by making a weird Cartoon called "Planet sheen". Like NOTHING is wrong with this show! This is one of my favorites!! LOVE IT!!
Kid, 11 years old May 19, 2011

Love it!

I love it! Good messages, it is educational like Jimmy likes to teach kids about science, math even though it is for all ages which means anybody no matter what age can watch this. ilovecookiez, thanks for telling Miranda Cosgrove lover hos much her review stinks, Miranda Cosgrove lover, Stop telling people to hate a cartoon all because of the language, it's ok if you don't like these shows but just tell what you like or don't like about the show, right ilovecookiez? I love this show, watch it!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 12, 2011
love this show its really funny
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecookiez April 8, 2011

Miranda-Cosgrove-lover you are way off.

This show is so funny! I wish they still maked this! Jimmy's a little obnioxious for a genius but it's just played for the humour. Way better then that stupid Planet Sheen. Nothing wrong with it, nothing good with it! Nothing offensive as well!