All member reviews for The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron

A boy genius concocts lots of wacky surprises.

Teen, 13 years old Written byKinbJune March 7, 2011

The Fame of Jimmy Neutron

This was a very good show and I'm sad that Nick cancelled it in November 2006 (hence, the dark ages came upon Nickelodeon and a bunch of other channels) and replaced it with some crap called "Planet Sheen". It did fall flat on story, and that's why I didn't give it the big 5.0, but it was still entertaining and one my favorites shows on Nickelodeon. I hope that they end up remaking this model of a show, because lets face it, the show totally deserves it.
Kid, 11 years old March 4, 2011

Good for all ages!

I haven't watched this in a long time, but I remember I laughed out loud while watching this. But main character's seem to get in lot's of trouble, almost getting defeated by villains and dying, stuff like that. However, I think Jimmy Neutron is a good role model. He always manages to save himself in the end and that's where I got the inspiration to be a scientist; watching Jimmy Neutron reruns.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011
good show. i use to watch all the time.its funny
Kid, 11 years old September 13, 2010

e.g. This show is fine for all ages.

This show is fine for all ages, although once kids hit 8-10, they will probably want to move on to other shows. It has some minor fantasy violence (crashing a ship in the back yard), and minor sexual situations (a few quick kisses).
Kid, 11 years old July 22, 2010

A good kids show.

This a really funny show. It has some cartoon violence. And there is some kissing in one or two episodes. Small children should be supervised by parents.
Kid, 12 years old June 4, 2010

enyone

it is perfect for anyone.
Kid, 10 years old May 16, 2010

Just GREAT!

Parent of a 2, 3, and 14 year old Written byelj December 26, 2009
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2009

not that good

This show is a bit vilont and it's not all that good.
Teen, 14 years old Written byzackaback September 24, 2009
Kid, 9 years old September 9, 2009

uhhhhhh

stupid weird and NOT funny
Teen, 13 years old Written byali12 September 1, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written byWilling-to-learn August 20, 2009
Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2009

BORING!

i fall asleep when i watch it . superjail is awesome. watch that for a change.
Kid, 10 years old May 18, 2009

a pretty good show

there are some things happen between jimmy and cindy some potty languse all of nick shows rock ecppet avater
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

pretty lameeeee........

look a genius makes inventions. let's cal the exciting police. This has got to be the most boring show ever made. cmon Nick. you can do it. it is one of those i like it and then i dont like it shows. No innappropriate content whatsoever.

It's great!

It's pretty good, but sometimes it's a bit irritating. Like, those tiny romance scenes between Jimmy and Cindy and Sheen and Libby. [Even Jimmy and Betty too!] It's a really funny show though. Most of the humor is stupidity, however.
Teen, 16 years old Written byharrypottermaniac370 April 9, 2008

Great show for kids!!

Some adults may thinnk that this show is stupid but my three younger brothers think differently.They love this show and so do I.I dont think that the "love scenes" between Sheen and Libby and Jimmy and Cindy are a big deal. Its not like they do anything bad. Its just that you can always tell that there is something between them.So all in all this is a great show for kids to watch. I give it two thumbs up!!
Adult Written byslgatewood April 9, 2008

Creative

We have been letting our son watch Jimmy Neutron since he was 2 1/2. Jimmy is creative and scientific and I think this a better cartoon than some that are out there. My concern is some language that is used, but my son (5) knows which words are ok and which ones should not be used. Just watch with your kids and talk about it. Today my son has a Boy Genius shirt on!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008