All member reviews for The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron

A boy genius concocts lots of wacky surprises.

Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina October 1, 2010

I always loved it

It was cute, I liked it. Its pretty funny actually, pretty clever ideas. Its sad though lately they're only showing episodes of it because of the new show about Sheen. I record some episodes for me and my brothers to watch. :)
Kid, 11 years old November 15, 2009

Great kid show.

Very good show.It teaches kids a few lessons about science stuff and positive messages are given to the Tween audience.Grades 2-7 will love this show.Its a very good show that anyone can sit down and watch.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 21, 2014

I loved it as a kid...

I STILL DO! This was one of my favorite Nicktoons. I used to watch it all the time, I've seen every episode. The CGI was nice, the theme song was epic, and it was so funny. Bring this goldmine back Nick! It was a classic!
Written byAnonymous April 13, 2013

Not for kids.

Nudity = Show is not for kids.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 16, 2012

*singing* This is the theme song...of JIMMY NEUTRON!!!

I loved this show to death! Sadly,it got cancelled.Planet Sheen is good,BUT Jimmy Nuetron was WAY better! This show cracked me up and it was just an AWESOME SHOW! Parents,you should introduce this show to your kids!
Adult Written bymrbob April 9, 2008

???

Everything is mostly okay and the show is fair, but my son thinks that "crap" is used, but I don't remember.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byMommy1020 November 4, 2012

not what I expected

There was a lot of "stupid" and "idiot". It's just not needed.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny August 10, 2011

Memorable...

Jimmy Neutron is a fun-filled cartoon with plenty of stuff to keep the children entertained. Jimmy's inventions usually malfunction and he has to prevent them from causing anymore damage. His friends (Carl and Sheen) are very loyal to him and manage to stick with him, no matter how many times he screws up. Kids might also learn a few facts. As for comedy, the humor is lighthearted and the characters are hilarious. All-in-all, Jimmy Neutron is quite nostalgic and pretty neat at that.
Kid, 12 years old January 19, 2011

Perfect for 11+ hard to understand for younger kids

Hah I love this show It's hillarious I've been watchign it since it came out and love the re-runs which I try to watch as often as possible. I really think It isnb't for 7 year old I was around that age when it came out and I couldn't really understand it you know?But I'm older so I understand more of the content on it. And realze how funny it is so yea 11+ up for sure ~Jimmy Neutron Obsessed
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrylock September 10, 2010

Just okay.

Slightly funny and violent.
Teen, 16 years old Written byEntertaimentCritic88 November 27, 2013

I can't believe Nick would cancel such a great show.

I LOVED this show. It brings back happy memories. It's so d**n funny and the theme song is awesome. This show is perfection, I love it. JIMMY NEUTRON ROCKS!
Written byAnonymous September 29, 2013

ONE OF THE BEST NICKTOON!!!

Jimmy Neutron is a memorable Nick toon. I watched it all the time when I was a kid. It has unique CGI, funny jokes, good characters, fun to watch etc. NOTHING IS BAD! I recommend you check it out!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymusicforver July 25, 2013

Fun Show For Younger Kids

OK for 6 and up
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn June 30, 2013

Classic Nick!

Jimmy Neutron is a very good show. It's funny,creative, and entertaining. His friends Carl and Sheen are always there for Jimmy whenever he screws up on an invention. Jimmy can also give away some facts about science which is exucational. I find this just as good as Dexter's Laboratory which is similar to Jimmy Neutron. Overall, wacky fun for young kids and families. I highly recommend this.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAlexLovesCartoons June 25, 2013

Great Kid's Show!

It's a good show for kids of all ages. There's little violence and no adult humor. There's some stereotyping but that's in almost every cartoon. Overall the show has a positive outlook and kids can learn from it.
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2013

great

Great show, I used to love this show when i think i was 7 for some reason i like shows with smart people in them i love dexter's lab i watch it all the time on boomerang but i hate johnny test.. but anyways back to the review! funny characters like the duck lover dad, sheen, jimmy, and many others your kids will love this show, with the adventures of jimmy neutron! Like seeing what would happen if your birthday was everyday and jimmy's evil clone! sometimes i just change to nicktoons to watch this great show!
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus May 5, 2013

Teen, 17 years old Written byJacobBrandyDoggy April 10, 2013

Just another nicktoon

Another kid saving the world in every episode. Overrated.
Kid, 11 years old February 8, 2013

Great show

I think that he is a great role model but there is some sexal comments like " u wanna play those games there is great adventures.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLautnerFan September 21, 2012

Great show!!! ;D

TOO FUNNY!!! I'm a teen, but I still crack up when I watch this show. Jimmy is a good role model, and even though the characters get in trouble sometimes, they always learn their lesson in the end. This show isn't very violent, but it has some scenes that might be a little disturbing to children five or under.