All member reviews for The Amanda Show

Variety show cast claws for cheap laughs.

Kid, 12 years old August 30, 2010

e.g. Perfect for tweens

A little slapstick that might give younger kids the wrong idea but other than that a very funny show.
Kid, 7 years old August 7, 2010

Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake July 24, 2010

Laugh. Out. Loud. Funny.

This is one of my favorite shows, its no big deal. Its funny and intertaning, they are nice to eachother, and when they ain't its obviously just for laughs, they're never serious, which gives us a break from the real world :) It was one of my favorite shows sinse I was little, and it makes me mad that they take these good shows off without an explenation. It was awesome!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 June 9, 2010

This used to be my FAVORITE SHOW

I miss it so much!!!! This was my favorite show and I would watch it every single time it came out. Amanda was so funny and this show was like the appropriate version of SNL!! Please bring it back!
Kid, 12 years old December 13, 2009

a somewhat vilont comedy that kids and tweens will find amusing.

I love this show and yes it is very funny! but there is lots of vilonce such as: yelling, and hitting people on the head with baseball bats, computors ECT. And there is some bad messages that this show sends out to younger kids. The message is that it is OK to make fun of people even the elderly. Older viewers will understand that it is wrong and that it is just for laughs but younger viewers might try to copy what there doing. I wouldent recomend this to kids 7 and under.
Kid, 10 years old December 5, 2009

funny

I can't believe they canceled it! It was a show I would watch all the time. I had shows recorded on a Television company but then I switched it to another company that didn't have the channel it was on. Now I have nothing to watch. I loved the hilbillys knock, knock. Who's there? baseball bat. Baseball bat who? I'm gonna hit you in the head with a baseball bat. hahahahaha
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2009

LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show is halairouse!!!!! It's sooooooo FUNNY!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bytechnologylover12 September 25, 2009

TOTALLY APPROPRIATE

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHOW EVER!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 8, 2009

I LUV IT! ALL AGES!
Kid, 10 years old June 15, 2009

What do you mean by 12+?

iI have been watching this show since I was 3 I didn't see anything bad about it it's funny!I wonder why they took it off the air then put it back on the N on Sunday morning at 8:00 and 8:30.I cant believe that you think this is 12+ I think it should be 7+
Adult Written byleleale_8 February 27, 2009

the amanda show

the amanda show, i love it
Parent of a 9 year old Written bynikilj April 9, 2008

Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

IT IS BORING!

Boring and redundant. Same joke in every episode. Horrible considering the joke wasn't too funny to begin with. THe only funny things are the fake ads.
Teen, 16 years old Written byoscarteen132003 April 9, 2008

The Amanda Show is a comedy show by Amanda Bynes whose carrer went sky high since she joined All That. She is just about the funniest person I ever saw. She can just put a smile on anyone's face.
Parent of a 7, 12, and 13 year old Written byMimi9496 April 9, 2008

Slap Stick

Some parts of this show are funny, but others are just weird entertainment for younger kids. I am on the fence about this show. If there were something else on, I'd rather my kids watch the other show than this show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byphantomphan April 9, 2008

Good show, but iffy

I think this show is funny but it does raise a few flags. Parents should check it out before letting their kids see this show.
Teen, 15 years old Written byprincesspr12 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bykaratedude April 9, 2008

Hmmm...

I used to think this show was hilarious. But as I've grown older it's not as funny to me. There's usually at least one laugh out loud moment in every episode. This is basically Amanda Bynes's version of All That. It's only a little violent and that's all.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylinglingrocks218 April 9, 2008

I like it but it can be offending

I love this show it is so funny! But it can be offending to some people, its basically a copy of "All That" and "Madtv". It can be offending to a lot of people because it does have all these steryotypes. I think the Hillbilly moments are funny but it is a little bit offending to me because I live in S. Carolina and i am a redneck. But over all its a very funny show.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysamta88 April 9, 2008

(great apropriate laughs for teens)

great for teens and tweens fine for kids (they may not get the mild brief jokes referring to masturbation or naked people(this content is not displayed but is inferred)