All member reviews for The Amazing World of Gumball

Teen, 13 years old Written byHarvster5 May 12, 2014

GREAT SHOW! But watch out.

This is a really good kids show, but the latest episodes are aiming more for the teen age. Example: Driving into Santa Claus, Robbing a store leading to a pursuit with the cops, seeing the point of view of food (murders, killing, losing best friends, crying) and more. This is a great show for kids. But aim for the older episodes.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLew Paue May 9, 2014

Love It!!

First off I love this show a ton, i watch it with my family. The art in the show is fantastic and so are the jokes. The style is fantastic, it is over the top, off the wall, and outside the box. If anything I would make sure your kid understands the style of it, I would also recommend this to older viewers for fun episode watch "The World" it is random objects reimagined as if they were alive.
Teen, 15 years old Written byEm_UnoDosTrexx April 18, 2014

Unique and entertaining for the family

The Amazing World Of Gumball is artistically pleasing, combining various different 2D and 3D art styles to make interesting settings and characters, already making the show stand out from the others. The episodes are often well structured, with a catchy storyline most commonly revolving around 12-year old Gumball Waterson and his evolved goldfish bestfriend/adoptive brother, Darwin. With the main characters being in middle school, the stories often involve relatable elements for kids and young teens, and moreover, some episodes portray good morals and messages. The show is cute and fun, and is definitely more family friendly than the likes of Regular Show and Adventure Time, however, I still wouldn't recommend allowing young children to watch it as there is cases of absurdity, mild violence (for example Nicole, Gumball's mother's, temper outbursts) and some more maturer themes that young children just straight out won't understand. To conclude, I would definitely recommend giving this show a viewing, as it is certainly one of the only remaining quality cartoons on TV these days.
Kid, 10 years old April 8, 2014

LEARNING

sweet

Gumball is the head person of the whole televison show along with his brother Darwin who is a fish that grew legs?They have this sister named Anais who is a pink rabbit like her dad Richard.Richard is weird and he is always hungry for some reason.And they have a blue rabbit mother named Nicole.They go to school and Elemore Primary School.Its strange that the school doors are the same color as Gumball,Darwin and Anais.Just a typical day in The Amazing World of Gumball.As by Typical u mean that weird stuff happen everyday.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDsim64 March 25, 2014

Best show on CN today!

I love the characters' dialogue! And the unique visual style that includes 2D, CGI, Muppets, and even live action is quite interesting. It even has positive messages, but the execution occasionally falls flat.
Teen, 13 years old Written bychocoluv March 2, 2014

One of the best CN shows today

The only great shows that are on Cartoon Network today are Regular Show, Adventure Time, & The Amazing World of Gumball. Period. :) The word "butt" may be inappropriate at times. ;) Also may be scary at times when Gumball was riding in a little wagon on a HIGHWAY and he didn't make it all the way to the other side and fell in a ditch and ended up in the hospital.
Kid, 12 years old March 1, 2014

Im 12 and I still watch this show!!

It's okay I guess, but there are a few things you need to look out for. 1. There actually is quite a bit of violence, leading to the main characters almost getting in a fight with a T-rex, and gettung beat up a lot. I won't recommend it for little kids though. They probably wont get what's going on, but still, It's pretty colorful.
Teen, 14 years old Written byANDREEAHIHNIHV5NI4HW February 15, 2014

AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL,ADVENTURE TIME AND A REGULAR SHOW ARE LIKE A TEAM WHO SUPPOSED TO WASH KIDS'S BRAINS

THIS SHOW REALLY ANNOYING.THE MAIN CHARACTER IS SOOOO ANNOYING AND DUMB.
Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2014

Hilarious!

This show is funny and cute. The main character is a cat named Gumball, and he is a RIOT! He gets into mischief bit spoons learns his lesson. Gumball's brother,Darwinn, is a goody two shoes but sometimes gets into trouble too. He is a fish amd is a pretty good role model.Aniase is their Bunny sister that is a smart girl and she and her mother really bond. The mom is a cat also that is smart and sets good rules. The dad is a bunny that is totally lazy but funny. All the other characters is just random things, bananas monkeys dinosaurs etc. The show is cute and another character is Penny Gumballs crush. There is not really any sexual scenes but on one episode the girls have a club and the brothers go in and try to kiss their crushes but then some other boys chop the tree house down and just as when they were about to kiss their crushes and didn't know the tree house was falling Darwin falls towards gumball and they accedenatlly kiss each other so they scream. There is no drugs or anything like that at all. I was impressed with this show. It is also very educational for kids.
Kid, 11 years old January 15, 2014

An 11-year old's view.

I think this show's funny. It's one of my favorite shows too. It's kind of silly and isn't educational, but it can make you have more fun. It has extremely mild language ( stupid, dumb). It has some violence but only like slapping, kicking, punching, falling from the sky onto the concrete, etc. There isn't stuff that's really inappropiate but there's boyfriends, girlfriends, rare kisses, and crushes.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDeandre The Great January 9, 2014

One of the Big Three

Greatest show on Cartoon Network right now. To be honest Adventure time and Regular Show have been kinda boring the past couple of months. But Gumball never ceases to amaze me with how witty and their unexpected sense of humor. You won't find too many cliches in this show and you won't be bothered with the same message and same type of lame episodes every week (did someone say Johnny Test?). While the show is incredibly unrealistic, I do find myself being able to relate almost as well with these characters as I do with the main protagonists in Regular Show, (Another incredibly ridiculous show with unnatural occurrences)
Teen, 16 years old Written byX-Agent December 12, 2013

Cute and as enjoyable as CatDog.

This is one of my favorite shows. Sure, people 13 and under will probably not get this show but I do! I really like to watch a new Gumball ondemand every Friday while chowing down on cheetos. One of my favorite episodes is The Third. It is very heartwarming and probably the only episode (out of almost 40) to actually have a bit of positive messages and educational value sprinkled into it, at least for the very last minute of the episode. When I miss an episode I watch it on the internet the morning after it's premiere and laugh my butt off. Some language is not appropriate for kids 13 and under though. In one episode they actally said the word 'You suck, bimbo!" WOW! The kids don't get it, but I sure do. And some scenes are too graphic for the kids. Once I saw an old guy flattening one of the characters and blood splattered all over. Yeah that's probably not appropriate for kids 13 and under. But other than that, Gumball is a great show!
Kid, 11 years old October 21, 2013

plz

It Contains Cartoon Violence And Mild Language And Mild Nudity To Me I Love The Programme.
Kid, 10 years old September 25, 2013

The Amazing World of Gumball (My First Review)

This show is entertaining with wacky things and makes small things seem big (in school). It has 2D and 3D characters and a 3D background following a cat named Gumball who is insensitive and in love with a girl named Penny and a sensitive fish named Darwin and has a bunch of crazy characters that have an interesting story about them and they have great personalities. You will learn a moral at the end of an episode (occasionally). This show is great for children (IMP).
Kid, 8 years old August 29, 2013

it's funny i'm laughing hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

it's about gumball and his family go on adventures ther are some episode come on everyone wach this episodes please the anamichans look like in real life have fun waching it and laugh it's funny see i,m laughing hahaha
Kid, 7 years old August 28, 2013

it's ok but

the show is nice but it's not better then powerpuff girls becuse ther is bad ending it's not gest for 7 age but 14 i like it but way ther is no anether orange fish in gumballs famliy yeah that's it wear is it that's way i like it
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2013

Cool show

One of Cartoon Network's less-iffy shows. Some violence, but not much, nobody other than Nicole (Gumball's mom) is a good role-model. She teaches Gumball and Darwin good lessons whenever they do something bad or silly. Nothing is really bad in it at all really. It's very funny, too, it's more entertainment then learning. I love how they mix 3D with 2D and a ton of other cool animation styles.
Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2013

This show has earned its TV-Y7-FV.

This show is cool! There is fantasy violence, but nothing too indecent. Also, from time to time, characters are naked, but it's blurred so you can't see the sex.
Teen, 17 years old Written byarandomperson August 15, 2013

Amazing, but some level of maturity needed

Teen, 14 years old Written byTIV August 1, 2013

Slightly Tame, but a good Show

This review is written by JoPo (Age 14) Gumball is a very positive show, but at times it can be a little tame. For example, in the episode, The Secret, Gumball and Darwin had to go through the toilet to get home and when they popped out of their own toilet, their father (Richard) said "Did I eat you?" This show is however the only show out of Cartoon Network's Main Shows (The others being Adventure Time and Regular Show) to be rated TV-Y7. This show is only tame in like every 3 episodes, so it's not really that much to worry about! Overall, Gumball is a really good show and probably (and hopefully!) will get renewed for a fourth season.