All member reviews for The Amazing World of Gumball

Kid, 11 years old July 30, 2013

Start watching!

This TV Series changed my life! Especially "The Responsible" and "The Photo"! "This is you after you ran a marathon...in 90 degree heat...WITH THE FLU!!!!" Kids everywhere will enjoy this show. Sure, it has some nudity, but usually, it's censored.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 17, 2013

Colorful cartoon will sure delight young kid's

The Amazing World of Gumball is one of those cartoons that's colorful and creative that you'll want to watch a lot! It's funny, creative and clever. It's a pretty good substitute for Chowder and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. I highly recommend, it's very good!
Kid, 11 years old June 15, 2013

Slapstick appropriate for all but the youngest.

Not for the youngest, but it's good. It's about a cat, Gumball, who has to face unbelievable problems, with a fish brother who sprouted limbs, Darwin. Slapstick violence includes falling flat on your face from a sky, and, being stomped and crushed on by other animals. And YES, their Dad's butt crack shows sometimes. It's a good show overall. Thank you for reading.
Kid, 12 years old June 5, 2013

Used to love it, until August 2012. Not okay!

Hi, today I used to love it until August when his voice started to be way too low, now it is just bad, Don't watch new, watch old.
Kid, 8 years old May 9, 2013

Awesome

Awesome and the most best comedy on teletoon!
Kid, 10 years old May 4, 2013

The Amazing World of Gumball

The Amazing World of Gumball is awesome but there might be some things to talk about. In some episodes, Gumball can be seen naked but it is blurred and also wants to date Penny. In two episodes, Bobert, the robot in The Amazing World of Gumball attacks Gumball by shooting fire at him. Also there might be some slapstick humor such as punching and kicking. But, overall this show is for kids 9 and up.
Kid, 9 years old February 26, 2013

es genial

es muy bueno y la violencia solo en algunos espisodios y no es tan fuerte.perfecto para los chicos.tambien hay mensajes positivos cuando gumball aprende una lección por ejemplo y tambien un poco educativo,ya se que no debo hechar agua al fuego en electrodomesticos!en fin lo mejor desde los 5 años.
Teen, 17 years old Written byqwerty keyboard December 28, 2012

Clever and cute show

I really enjoy this show, it is very good compared to a lot of crap they air on television these days. It is not that funny, but it is clever and cute. I really like how they did the animation. I just like to sit down every once in a while and watch this show.
Kid, 9 years old December 28, 2012

Show Is for kids

I think that this show is for kids.How about it is not for tweens.I think this for kids
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

COLORFUL AND FUNNY!!!

This is just as good as Chowder! It's hilarious AND the animation is colorful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu December 1, 2012

It is okay

Well this show is not bad but, WHY DID THEY REPLACE IT FROM AN AWESOME SHOW LIKE CHOWDER???!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bylovzhisdad November 25, 2012

The details CSM left out are too important.

In many episodes, characters use violence to "solve" problems. In one episode, a character frequently says things like "Hey, chinbag! Why don't you learn to breathe through your nostrils!? Oh, that's right! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!", though the insults he uses are depicted to be just as hurtful as they would in real life. to "solve" the solution in the same episode, not only do two main characters hit each other, but they do it with balls of energy that fire up when they insult each other with insults like "you're so chubby, the back of your head looks like a pack of wieners." Plus this show is sneaking all kinds of REALLY bad stuff into kids' heads, and to middle it in a bit more, in one episode, a character's speech consists almost entirely of lies, and just to finally top it off, in one episode, not only do the characters "solve" problems with violence, but in one episode, the main characters also teach kids that "beating people up and chewing on people's property is 'justice' ".
Teen, 14 years old Written byKevin Mo November 21, 2012

Darwin

Gumball's mother teach Gumball and Darwin right and wrong. In the words Gumball teaches Darwin how to speak his mind but Darwin calls everyone names so Gumball tells Darwin to have respect for others and be normal again.
Kid, 9 years old October 6, 2012

I don't know what to name this

The Amazing World of Gumball is my favorite T.V. show, however, there is some pros and cons for this. Gumball and Darwin are very hilarious to me, as well as their dad, Richard. Darwin sometimes has very clever speeches, which makes me LOL. PROS: • Hillarious humor. •Mixes of 3D characters and 2D characters. This shows great imagination. CONS: •Innapropriate words like "stupid" and "shut up"
Teen, 16 years old Written byijustreviewstuff September 21, 2012

good

this is an really good show for any age! funny no bad words just some sensored stuff very good *claps* this laso teaches lots of good kesons
Kid, 12 years old September 12, 2012

GUMBALL: just what a typical Cartoon Network kid wants

I greatly enjoy what GUMBALL has to offer: it has plenty of fresh laughs, a great companion of slapstick violence, and it also shows some pretty good family messages in the end. Why I included the "sexual content" label is that despite being a kids show, the father does frequently walk around the house in his underwear, but there's also on-screen nudity as well. (Gumball has been seen nude twice, but has been covered by pixel mosaics both times.) But flaws aside, GUMBALL makes for a great laugh.
Kid, 11 years old August 3, 2012

Love It!

i swear, this show is PURE GENIUS! the humor and unique characters make me smile! i love this show along with the looney tunes show, adventure time, and regular show.
Kid, 9 years old July 25, 2012

Parents beware!

First of all, sometimes characters stick up for each other and help. But there is some violence, such as breaking items, punching, kicking, smashing, and falling flat on concrete. Also, sometimes a character shows their butt, and in a few episodes, Gumball is seen completely naked. Also, there is the often usage of the word "butt". Should be rated PG.
Kid, 9 years old July 18, 2012

hi

I think this show is funny
Kid, 11 years old July 15, 2012

Its Very Scary Like The Other Ones

It Had An Episode The Spoon That The Cop Arrests Nicole & The Sock Gumball & Darwin Gets Busted By The Cop Donut & The Car I Did Not Seen The Cop Part Because I Stayed Alway By Changing TV Input To Video 3