All member reviews for The Amazing World of Gumball

Kid, 10 years old February 25, 2012

AAH! GUMBALL AND DARWIN ARE HULKS AND GUMBALL MEETS FINAL DESTINATION!!!

In The Mustache, Gumball and Darwin turn into strongmen after 5 and a half minutes. Also, in The Curse, the plot is related to Final Destination.
Kid, 12 years old February 15, 2012

One of the best shows ever!

It is amazing especially the episode where they teach Gumball and Darwin about honesty! I think Regular Show is for younger kids because they have censored a lot of things in it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCartoonLover February 9, 2012

Love It!!!

Awesome Show It Sould Be For All Ages!! :)
Kid, 10 years old January 31, 2012

Shockingly good for New Cartoon Network.

In times of old, CN was the golden point of animation. No live action, just Warner Brothers coolness. Then... the live actions shows and buttloads of un-worthy role models. But standing in the field was a warrior, a blue cat. Sounds rediculous, but belive me, its good.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDavid Cardino January 28, 2012

The kids version of Aqua Teen Hunger Force!

Gumball is a very good show! The jokes are hilarious,the plots are great,and the scripts are funny! I find it cool that the backround is live action and the characters are either animated,claymated,puppets,ect.Bottomline:One of the best CN shows!
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe3Noobz January 24, 2012

Pretty Funny

This show is great for kids 9+. Gumball sometimes is seen naked (a blurry spot covering his privates), and in one episode Darwin uses the term "fish-slap". There is a little cartoonish violence (falling from the sky onto a sidewalk, Jumping out of windows onto a basketball court) but the characters are usually unhurt. Anais is a positive role-model. She is a 4-year old rabbit, but is the smartest person in the family. I find this show pretty funny. There really is nothing in the way of language except "butt".
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 January 15, 2012

gumball

gumball show is fun
Kid, 12 years old January 11, 2012

Goooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny i can't help but laughing. Hehe so funny. I love it. It makes your day. The last thing it is educational.LOL but it makes you laugh and sometimes you need forgot about math and learning for 30 mins.
Kid, 10 years old January 6, 2012

Preteens will love this show!

Don't tell anybody who does not use Common Sense Media, but Gumball is my imaginary frined. And I'm in his fan club! The Mom is a good role model because she cleans and does a lot of work, and Anais is a good role model because she helps resolve a lot of the problems. When Gumball is nude, it is blurred by pixellation and the Dad's butt is shown in many episodes. There is mild cartoon violence, but overall, it's awesome!
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2011

Stupid, but funny

the first time i saw the commertal for the amazing world of gumball, i promised myself i was never going to watch it because it looked like a really stupid show. but my little sister begged me to watch it, so i did. i found out that it was a really stupid show, but in a good way! it was really, really funny! watch it people! WATCH IT!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycooziemonster1234 December 25, 2011

Cute show with good messages

This is a very cute show with positive role models. The boys get fussed at and learn lessons if they do bad things. In one episode Gumball helped his best friend/pet/brother "because he loved him" and friends and parents and family stick up for each other (a mom tries to stop her son from being bullied.) There are a couple of crushes and such but the main character is 12. There is an occasional butt crack shown or said but nothing worse than Spongebob or Disney Channel
Kid, 10 years old December 25, 2011

Hulking Gumball AAH!

In The Mustache, Gumball grows big after 5 and a half minutes, which remindes me of Hulk.
Teen, 15 years old Written byD LEVVY November 30, 2011

The amazing world of Gumball's content

It's a show for the younger CN viewers and a show that parents can trust a little. The show brings out funny situations that sometimes kids can relate to, and the other times fictional stuff that is easily nonrealistic. The amazing world of Gumball is not ''mature'' like Regular show and Adventure time, but can catch teens and adults attention, with it's humor, wacky characters and imagination that you wouldn't see anywhere else.
Kid, 8 years old November 19, 2011

Gumball was naked on "The Dress"
Teen, 14 years old Written byComedyKing November 17, 2011

Too Funny

The Amazing World of Gumball is so funny I couldn't stop laughing. It's a blend of Cartoon, Stop motion, CG, and live action. My favorite part is where Princaple Brown and Mis. Simians fall out of the window and get run over by a car. It may have some violence but it's still a hillarious cartoon that I recomend to anybody.
Teen, 13 years old Written byInigoJ. October 18, 2011

Read This :3

I learned that never to use water for electronic fires and that friends cant be bought :3 btw this replaces chowder
Teen, 13 years old Written by200tyrese September 27, 2011

The Best Show On Cartoon Network

This show is freaking awsome its like dang the best show ever stop hatin sucker moms.Im a dad and i think this show is better than stupid spongebob i like it so much. My kids love this show way better than the looney tunes show. The looney tunes show was a let down. This brings me to times were this show i like it like ed edd eddy. Its light ups my child hood sparkle and it wont end soon. Ordered 80 episodes of The Amazing Wolrd Of Gumball. If this doesnt make it 2 the kca its beacause they Hatein.
Teen, 17 years old Written byKatkitkatkit September 18, 2011

Inappropriate

I think the show is pretty funny, but a lot of the things in the show are inappropriate for children.
Kid, 10 years old September 17, 2011

Best. Cartoon Network. Show. Ever.

I Love The Amazing World of Gumball and I watch it with my cousin. BTW She's 3 years old. Another fail by the editors.
Kid, 12 years old September 10, 2011

Non-rolemodels

Gumball goes naked in numbers of episode and gumballs dad goes in his underwear alot!