All member reviews for The Andy Milonakis Show

No redeeming value to this show whatsoever.

Kid, 10 years old November 3, 2012

See review

HEY REALITY SHOWS! LEAVE MTV ALONE! ALL AND ALL THIS SHOW, IS JUST A POOP ON THE LOG
Adult Written byTheKingzGeneral2007 April 9, 2008

The Andy Milonakis Show is a show that......

The Andy Milonakis Show is a show that will never be considered as one of the most influencial shows to date, because it has nothing to offer, not even the entertainment value. There is no(I highly stress the word "no"), no structure, like Real World, Road Rules, Room Raiders, and Jackass. When I say structure I mean that there is no end result like a winning contestant(i.e.: Wild N' Out, Real World/ Road Rules, and Boiling Points) or any cool celebrities as cast and guest(Wild N' Out, Pimp My Ride and/ or Jackass). I know that Andy Milonakis had celebs as guest, I'm pretty sure all of them found him either annoying and/ or dumb.
Kid, 11 years old December 5, 2008

its ok

its not that funny its pointless dont bother seeing it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymnsaline15 April 9, 2008

it was a great show

Teen, 13 years old Written bymr socko April 9, 2008

i laughed my brains out

This is deffinetly the one of the funniest shows on tv and i cant figure out why u people dont like it and gave it no stars did u people actually watch this show because if u did u wouldnt have given it no stars. Any way just wanted to tell everybody that this isnt a bad show it is without a doubt one of the funniest shows on tv.
Adult Written byprisonbreaker April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

I laughed !!!!! alot!!!!!!!

it's the coolest show ever
Adult Written byGhcool April 9, 2008

Parent Written byPlague April 9, 2010

The Andy Milonakis Show

I actually grew onto this show when I saw sick for 2 weeks. This was pretty much all I watched and I got quite a few laughed from the ridiculously stupid, but funny parts of the show.
Adult Written byThatRussianYakAttack December 5, 2009

It's an Acquired Taste, and I Love It!

I think people are taking this show a bit too seriously. I personally loved this show when it was on the air all the time. Then again, I'm a mature teenager who knows it's all acts and not something I should try to necessarily replicate. It's just stupid, random humor and that's what makes it a great show in my opinion. It's an acquired taste, really. Not alot of people have the sense of humor that gets these sort of shows...
Adult Written byThe JP Show May 25, 2009

Teen, 15 years old Written bylinglingrocks218 April 9, 2008

Why do u people think it is so bad?

This show is a very funny show that is made for kids! It is not making strangers feel uncomfortable. They are actors! If he was really humiliating them in front of the camera they would know! The camera is right there! They would punch him in the face! I would NOT want a kid acting like that but thats how all kids comedies are! This is a kids show parents and adults loosen up. Everyone nowadays is like "oh, we can't show that to the kids because they'll start smoking pot when they're 10!" honestly people. Now I would NOT show this to a 2-year-old, but anyone 8 and up can watch this awsome show that deserves 5 stars.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCRedding April 9, 2008

Its OK

It is alright for kids my age that enjoy that type of humor, but not funny to adults.

HOW DARE YOU HATE ANDY MILONAKIS!!!!

Andy Milonakis is awesome. Disturbing, hurtful, come on! It's just a T.V. show! It's not like he is saying it directly at you. It is national T.V., not a T.V. show just to humiliate you! Loosen up, grown-ups! If you really want your kids to be happy, let them watch kid shows! Like I say, " A protective parent makes an unhappy child!" Think about it and get a clue!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRoxyGirl549 April 9, 2008

Not that good

This show isn't for kids but can get very good laughs for teens I loved watching this show with all the funny things andy does but isn't good to enjoy with all the cussing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byslimshadyfan6000 April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byyugiohsux April 9, 2008

not a good show for most kids

I like this show personally, but most kids should not watch it. It is definitly for ages 13 and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybigc April 9, 2008

hilarious!!!!!!!!!!1

this show is totally appropriate for 8+ Violence is bloody but fake and used comically. no other problems
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008