All member reviews for The Angry Beavers

They can't stand each other, and kids love it.

Teen, 16 years old Written byAlexLovesCartoons June 25, 2013

Great Show For Kids!

I watch Angry Beavers with my little siblings all the time. It's a great show for kids!! It's funny, but not in an adult way, like Rocko's Modern Life or Ren and Stimpy. It's funny because of the kids jokes and toilet humor. There's little violence, just the occasional fighting between Norb and Dag. But a little sibling rivalry is expected. It has a TV-Y rating, so it's fine for younger kids. I think it's a great show to watch with your younger children or siblings.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 11, 2013

I grew up with Angry Beavers.

Angry Beavers is a classic 90s Nicktoon. It is amazing and funny. The plot is really creative too. I loved The Angry Beavers and so will you if you watch an episode on YouTube.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySuperSonicSteve896 April 24, 2013

Another Nick classic from the 90s right here.

I loved The Angry Beavers. It was really funny. The animation was pretty good too. Whoever hates this cartoon is a "spoot-head". Ha! They said "spoot-head" a lot on The Angry Beavers. That was another thing I loved about it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 12, 2013

Another classic from the 90s!

I loved The Angry Beavers! The animation was colorful, the characters were funny, and the theme song was catchy. The opening is very funny too! :D
Teen, 15 years old Written bymr.mondo1200 December 29, 2012

Atempted comedy for all ages.

Tom and Jerry style fighting but really annoying.
Adult Written bysnes64dsi October 13, 2012

A fun cartoon for all ages!!!!

The Angry Beavers has always been one of my all-time favorite cartoons!! My family loves this show, too. We used to watch it every day! I have shown this series to today's generation of kids, and they find this show absolutely fun to watch! They are always asking for more! If you want a cartoon that you and your entire family will enjoy (no matter what age), watch the Angry Beavers!!! You'll laugh your beaver tail off!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 23, 2012

Kids love it,and so do I!

When I was a kid,I loved this show and I still love it! I love it's humor and animation style! This was an excellent cartoon while it lasted.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 7, 2012

Hilarious beaver + beaver who is constantly annoyed = AWESOME SHOW!

The Angry Beavers is one of my favorie shows (anlong with SpongeBob,Hey Arnold,The Simpsons,T.U.F.F. Puppy,and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic) ! It is very likeable,has unique animation,and excellent voice acting!
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 20, 2012

This was a great show.

I remember watching this cartoon on Nick back in the 90s.I was laughing nonstop!
Adult Written byChuck Reid March 24, 2012

Only a crazy idiot would hate this show.

This show is perfect for all ages! It is HaHa funny,and has great animation! The voice acting is pretty good too.
Kid, 10 years old March 4, 2012

Awesome Show

The Angry Beavers is an awesome show! My favorite character is Daggett! I strongly recommend it!
Kid, 10 years old November 29, 2011

6+ No one under

It's good for 6+ because they will know this is not real and just a TV Show
Kid, 10 years old September 4, 2011

Funny Cartoon

This show is really funny, it's one of the best cartoons (that used to be) on Nickelodeon! It's fun for all ages.
Kid, 10 years old May 14, 2011

Wow. I can say I wasn't born from the 90s but I remember the beavers!

Yep. It's about time CSM has reviewed a great classic.
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2010

I NEVER watched this show, LOL...

...I JUST got obsessed w/ it BC Richard Horvitz plays Dag (I originally like Invader ZIM:) OK, so like...here are the things :) -Norb and Dag fight alot (brotherly fights). -They make up their own language (for example: "SPOOT!" in place of cuss words) -They do mean things to each other (The episode "Utter Nonsense", for example) Look at my recommendations :D
Teen, 15 years old Written byibarncat November 28, 2010

Sometimes they can't stand each other, and nostalgics give it a little too much credit

If you've already read my first review, PLEASE ignore it. It is literally the worst thing I've ever written in my life. But the argument is the same: this show does have some instances of cartoon violence that can be a bit extreme. Consequently, this show is, in your terms, iffy for 6 and 7 year olds. And while it has some funny moments, it's not one of Nick's best by any stretch of the imagination. Also, the show's basic premise isn't very original, and even when I was watching it as a young kid, I got the sense that this show was a bit too Hanna-Barbera influenced.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 15, 2010

The angry beavers is the very bestest for all ages!

They're not really in to fights for some reason, they just get along with each other. Pretty good show to watch, except that they just cancelled it years ago.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bygrowl26 September 11, 2010

watch angry beavers its the best or all ages

best thing ever
Kid, 10 years old June 8, 2010

awesome 9/10

Teen, 15 years old Written bywildman October 9, 2009

One of the few Nicktoons that are actually funny!

I remember back in the mid 00's when they aired an episode or two of this show as an afternoon special one week, and I loved it. I just recently took another look at this on youtube, and its as good as I remembered! The slapstick humor (with minimal gross-out humor, thank you) is especialy funny, the characters are unique along with the setting. The voice talent is surpisingly good, and the wacky plot lines are entertaining. The best thing about this cartoon is that it has its own brand of humor. The creator did a great job at making the comedy not too slow paced (Like "Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends")but not so fast that you don't have time to analize the first gag before there on to the next one(Like the mostly unfunny "The Fairly Odd Parents"). All this great stuff makes it seem like this TV show would have been still airing, Right? WRONG! It was cancled after just three season's, which might sound like an achievment for an ordinary cartoon, but this wasn't any ordinary cartoon! Definatly would suggest for anyone who wants a good, clever laugh.