All member reviews for The Apprentice

Survivor for the business class.

Business Show Hit uses Language and has Horrible Message.

The Apprentice is fun. The scenes in the boardroom with Donald Trump are enticing and it's amusing to watch all of the contestants fight for their jobs. But language is heavy, more than the occasional 'bitch' that CommomSense warned about. They use the s***, a**, and d**n. The message is also horrible, teaching that money is everything, you need to compete for everything, and that backstabbing and being unkind get you ahead. Fun for adults and teens. Not for kids.
Adult Written byLowe's man February 25, 2014

Think twice about this show.

I have never seen THE APPRENTICE, so I'm probably not a good person to review this show. But, at the risk of being jeered at, there is something I should say about this show, and I'm going to say it. It's about Donald Trump. Many of us know about and remember the insulting remarks he made about President Obama. Moreover, the year Randal Pinkett won, Trump asked him a question he never asked any other winner. Pinkett and others perceived the question as racist, which it indeed likely was. So, before turning this show on for your children, we need to raise an issue about Trump's racial views, or at least find out more about them.
Kid, 11 years old April 2, 2012

FIT FOR MOST

I am only 11, but I love this show. (I am a bit wierd) It, apart from the odd episode, has zilch sexual content and swearing is rare. If swearing does occur, it is censored. A good programme. I don't want to be in the business industry, but I still find it very entertaining. However, be mindful of some of the conflicts between contestants.
Kid, 11 years old July 21, 2011

Entertaining

My whole family would watch this show together. It was entertaining. My favorite part was watching them yell and argue when that would happen I would say to my mom ' ooh it's getting spicy '. My concerns would be sex and language also to celebrate they drink wine. Sine challenges would be sexy, and some of the people's conversation would turn suggestive you could say.. Language a** b**** h*** and d*** you can totally tell when they're saying f***. Alot of times someone will go off at someone else and they will start cussing each other out. Friends will turn on each other in a second.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 16, 2010

Good from what I remember

I watched this show a long time ago, when I was a younger kid. I remember that it had some language. I also remember that Trump was harsh to people and yelled, "You're fired!" to people. But it was interesting to see how people acted on their missions. Violence: Sometimes, the competition gets heated. Sex: Some references to sexual appeal. Language: Most of it is bleeped out.
Adult Written byBlurbie April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byusaswim April 9, 2008

AWESOME

AWEOSME
Adult Written byDejavu April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byslammers4 April 9, 2008

Great show...

Interesting, sort of addicting as the season goes on... Just a good show hands down.

wonderful! could watch it all day.
Adult Written bydanimarsh April 9, 2008
Adult Written byliefde1 April 9, 2008

entertaining show

I love to watch this show each week. My husband got tired of it because he said that the same type of people are used each season and that it true in a way. There is usually a prissy person who doesn't do well without food/sleep and a out-there creative type that doesn't work well with others, as well as several who are agressive or overly opinionated. But I like to see how the teams come up with concepts of how to present and sell a product.

MY FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOW

I understand what all those cuss are. I dont think this show inapropiate at all. Me and My Dad watch this every time its on. So i don't see what the big deal is
Adult Written byhotdogchick April 9, 2008

Donald Trump Rocks!

I love The Apprentice! This TV Show rocks!
Parent of a 12 year old Written byTsion April 9, 2008

Not TV-14 Material, but pretty close...

THE APPRENTICE is a hit TV show. Everybody loves it. But is it warranted? I'll get right to the point. The show is somewhat amusing and entertaining, but it uses language. More than the occasional B***h that CommonSense warns about. "S", "A", and "D" are used frequently as well. The message is horrible. Money is everything, being competitive is everything, you can only get ahead by putting others down, and material objects always make your day. If you're looking for a better drama series, check out The West Wing. If you're looking for something completely different, watch Hairspray. Awesome movie.