All member reviews for The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Complex plots + super-powered thrills = all-ages fun.

Parent of an infant and 5 year old Written byFaisal Saddique October 5, 2014

Great Show! Not for my son yet.

This is a great show with amazing stories and characters. However, there are complex plot lines involving betrayel, conspiracies, and personal demons. I think it would make great discussion points for 8 or 9 year olds. It is violent, but no more than most other shows targeted at children.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 1, 2012

Fun! Fun! Fun!

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes is a perfect show! I love EVERYTHING about this show! 'Nuff said!
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2013

The Avengers are my life

I am a 12 year old superhero-lover. I am a girl who has memorized every Marvel character and loves them. This show is epic, and the fact that they had Wasp (my FAVORITE character), Antman/mental problems (yellow jacket). And they haven't killed off Wasp like they did in Skrull Invasion comics! :) This show is awesome, i also love the fact that Galactus comes in the last episode. :) I rate this a 500 out of 10 :p
Kid, 10 years old May 31, 2012

BAbu Avengers

The show is like all the hero mixing up like THe suuper hero squrd only s\aassemble herop betterr
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 May 26, 2012

Pretty interesting series

This show isn't my favorite, but I'll give it 3.5 stars because it's more interesting than I thought it'd be. Some things will probably be too complex for children under 10, but the show itself is not innapropriate. The violence is typical comic-style mayhem (explosions, fist-fights, etc.)
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 20, 2012

Suprisingly good.

This show is HILARIOUS! It is also really action packed! I recommend it!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 21, 2010
I loved the first episode of this series. It really has tons of potential. For young kids, it may be too violent, but older kids will love this show.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCrimefighterpunch49 September 3, 2015

Exciting, funny, and very cool show.

A well-made show with enough action to choke a horse! Some of the villains may scare young children however, and sometimes the villains do things that are a bit disturbing for younger children. Over all though, this show is very fun, and has LOTS of different characters! It is better than Avengers Assemble in my opinion.
Teen, 14 years old Written byobiwan3301 July 16, 2015

Avengers, good old fun

I really love this show and it should have good more then 2 seasons, and it it was better then the new avengers assemble show will ever be. I would say it is up there with the batman and spectacular spiderman. It is really good and you need to pay attention because there is a deep story. The heroes fight for good not evil so its obvious who the role models are. The only sexual content would be revealing outfits especially Amora the enchantresses. All in all it is a great decently clean show.
Adult Written bystewartmark885 May 3, 2015

avengers earth's mightiest heroes vs avengers assemble

avengers assemble it not a bad show but I like avengers earth's mightiest heroes this was just getting good and you cancelled it like staring over aging at you get end of story
Adult Written bylegs May 2, 2015

Adult Written byjasonpack10 May 1, 2015

Will we got a season 3 of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest

I was just wondering Will we got a season 3 of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest
Teen, 17 years old Written byTabby1 May 1, 2015

I wish this show never got cancelled

some time I wish this was sill on the DXD it was a really good show to watch all and fun show to get in to
Teen, 17 years old Written bymaxbush May 1, 2015

avengers earth's mightiest heroes

I remember when this came out Man was it good I love the storyline and the artwork is nice avengers earth's mightiest heroes is one of the best avengers cartoon out there .
Teen, 17 years old Written bykingbb April 30, 2015

Man I miss this show

Man I miss this show I think it is way better then avengers assemble just saying.
Educator Written byAlinthompson April 30, 2015

This is a great show that got cancelled

This is a great show with amazing stories and characters. Why it got cancelled is anyone guest but if I have pick between avengers assemble and avengers earth's mightiest heroes earth's mightiest heroes would win
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2012

Awesome Animated Show

This is awesome , the awesome action and drama makes it so desirable. It might be too strong for pepole under 6 but awesome
Kid, 10 years old August 12, 2012

The best cartoon ever!!!

This is the best marvel cartoon EVER!!!! Staring all the super cool hero. Your son or you will LOVE IT
Teen, 14 years old Written byDetektiv February 29, 2012

remember it a kids show

Like i say before you need remember that this a kids show for kids so they not going show anything too vioent for the kids