All member reviews for The Bachelor

Teen, 13 years old Written byZaphrodite July 14, 2010

Its just another reality show.

My mom is OBSESSED with this show. I don't know why. It's kind of stupid. It's for married women remembering their 20s. The people who run the show choose only women who are skinny and pretty. 97% of the girls are shallow, and for lack of a better word "b***hes." They only care about getting the first kiss with whoever the guy is and they hate each other. Barely any of the girls are real. They plastic and fake.
Kid, 11 years old March 15, 2011

Good show, make sure kids are mature enough to handle it

I like the show, my mom watches it all the time. (Emily won last night!!) but there is a reason why it's rated tv 14, lots of kissing, skimpy outfits and everything else that's tied in with that. But it's a good show as long as your kids are mature enough to understand it
Kid, 10 years old July 3, 2013

Amusing cheesy show

CATFIGHT! CATFIGHT! I WANNA SEE A CATFIGHT! Man, you definitely will see some cat fights here. Although some things are definitely scripted, it still is amusing to see girls ripp out each other's hair over a not-that-cute one-dimensional guy. Heh-heh. Really, it doesn't get much worse that hot tubs and chats on beds. It creates an illusion that romance is easy. Even as a ten-year-old, I can tell you that's a big fact lie. So, really,I only watch it for the cheesy lines and cat fights
Kid, 11 years old February 4, 2012

The kind of show you love to hate and hate to love.

This is a funny show because it's so crazy! It is about dating and stuff, so obvioisly there is some inappropriate stuff, but it's ok for kids, too.
Kid, 12 years old February 4, 2012

Gross

There's alot of drinking, and sexual content on this show.In one episode, Courtney and someone else were skinny dipping.
Kid, 12 years old February 1, 2012

It sucks you in

A lot of kissing/making out, in a recent episode the bachelor and one of the females went skinny dipping. Fights, mainly verbal break out in the house, most the girls are sneaky, not really any good role models. Once you look past the suger coated "story line" of all this its really a dumb reality show.
Teen, 16 years old Written by_rose0816 January 2, 2012

Mature audience required!!

Not good for young kids, but teens can handle it. It's nothing we don't already know. Its a Monday night ritual for me and my mom :)
Kid, 11 years old March 17, 2011

I like this show I emjoy watching it but this is NO way for people to actually meet people only out of what like 7 or 8 series only one couple are still (happily?) married.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymaddiecat1221 January 9, 2011

some iffy stuff, but teens can handle it.

just watched the first episode and already i love it. not much bad stuff in the first episode, but there were clips of kissing scenes in the coming episodes... this should be expected on a dating show, however.... occasional drinking but so fatr not thst bad...
Teen, 16 years old Written bybieber_fever55 August 23, 2010

Mature Viewers Only... Too Much Sex

This show probably is one of the worst shows ever when it comes to values and what not. However it is so addicting! Once you watch the first episode you have to watch the rest, because you'll fall in love with the characters -- not to mention the drama. The last episode is the best, because you get to see two people in love (at the time) become engaged. Of course there is tons of kissing, drinking, and negative role models along the way however. And normally in the end after the show is said and done, the couple lasts for no more than about 1 month or so. But it's good while it lasts. :) Nothing too sexy is shown, just kissing. But there is upfront sex talk constantly. Not recommended for anyone under 14.
Kid, 11 years old May 31, 2010

Never for kids

Lots of sexual content, too much swearing and drinking. The girls act like snobs So many bad messages and role models for kids and younger teens. Parents... don't let your kids watch it!
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2009

Racy, but it just depends.

I watch this show with my friends, but it can be a bit racy and can have bad language. After all, the show is about finding love.
Teen, 16 years old Written byracergirl71 April 9, 2008

it was great

the last espiode was very instering because i liked the way that travis played with monas' mind a bit at the last cermoney, and also the way that he kept sara guessing if she was the one for him or not. so yes i hope that there is another season of the batchelor.