All member reviews for The Bachelorette

Televised search for love has an iffy premise.

Parent of a 12 year old Written byPatty101 July 6, 2010

AMAZING

I LOVE THIS SHOW AND SO DOES MY DAUGHTER! WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING IT FOREVER!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTrust me I know May 19, 2014

It is FINE

*You see, I am only 13, so my advice might not seem completely credible, but I am going to try an be as accurate as I can.* Okay, the Idea of this show might seem a little questionable, but it really isn't as bad as it seems. For most children and teens my age, nothing on this show is going to really affects the mind. Unless your kid has been REALLY overprotected, or he or she is very sensitive, they'll be fine. Nothing on the show is new to most kids, it's not like some romance and kissing is anything different than most things that we already have access to. :T So STOP being paranoid! Unless your child is super fragile, watch the show! It's very interesting! :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byi rate things August 17, 2013

Sexist and steriotypical

The bachelorette is not worth your time, or your kids time. It gives kids the idea that disloyalty is okay. Even if it is not with romance. Also, in the bachelor, the man proposes to the woman. But in the bachelorette, the man STILL proposes to the women. It is very sexist.
Parent Written bymathmaster44 June 4, 2012

Know your child....

This show is great, for parents and "tweens." Although some may argue that it doesn't present a very good message, I think that if you think your child is mature enough to handle it, then it should be okay. Sure, some of the people on the show make-out and kiss, but so do characters in movies that many children and teens have seen. Believe me, the things your child/teen will see on this show are no surprise to them. Others at their school probably kiss, make-out, swear, and fight, too. I think this is okay for most kids, as long as they are emotionally ready to handle the idea of it.
Parent of a 14 year old Written bySaffireruby July 10, 2011

Good Show

The people in it are overall pretty good. They did have one guy on it who was not interested in the girl. The girl is amazing she has the best intentions on finding a guy who is her fairy tail prince. The guys that she keeps on the show are very respectful toward her and have good manners with the one exception.
Kid, 12 years old August 18, 2010

Really great show. The season with Ali was the best so far. Love it and I'd think anyone who knows that life doesn't go like it does on tv should be fine with it. So I'd say 7 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byomg18 May 31, 2010

the show ok but its just plain boring