All member reviews for The Backyardigans

Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios August 30, 2010

awesome it's also perfect for my sister to watch

now this a very cute show
Kid, 9 years old September 1, 2009

borrrring

im with kcoateston anyays who reccomended this for nine year olds? we nine yr olds arent semi three yr olds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sheesh
Teen, 13 years old Written bytheauthorside November 22, 2014

Not a typical show

Backyardigans may have aired on Nickelodeon often during weekday mornings, but it doesn't encompass any educational value or teach viewers anything that monotonous, slow-paced, fact-reciting Disney Junior shows do. It solely entertains, and I have found that its value is appreciated more by pre-teens and teenagers who enjoy the characters and songs.
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2014

Great but not a preschooler show

It is really funny, but occasionally Pablo gets physically hurt and they don't mention anything like Are you okay? Too much violence and scary scenes for little tots.
Kid, 8 years old July 19, 2013

THE. BEST. SHOW. EVER. TO. EXIST.

The Backyardigans is an awesome show that teaches kids to use their imagination. Unlike all the people that say this show is pathetic, it is probably because they are not seeing the true episode. Most just watch it and go do something else. But this is a lovely show. I would do anything to keep the production of it going on ever since they discontinued it.
Kid, 9 years old April 28, 2012

$&@?-!-("""""?!%+=><|}#%#%%%%

Urgggggggggggg!I'm sick of seeing my sister watch this garbage!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 28, 2012

Not Cool

This Sucks TV-CL(Conturl Losers)
Teen, 16 years old Written bynajjahanderson April 27, 2012

one of the best

Its a good show for young kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMerlinFan February 5, 2012

They've got the whole wide world in their yard to explore.

I'm a teen, and I really enjoy this show. :) I myself have learned things from it, and sing the songs out loud in high school. The characters are so cute and imaginative. I love how every time they're on an adventure, they never have a problem and things they need are always conveniently there. Great show!
Kid, 11 years old June 1, 2011

Very cute show!!!

I think this is a very good show for kids! Miranda Cosgrove lover, please stop lying about these shows, this show is not pathetic. It is very cute and entertaining, Its all about friendship. I like the theme song. I used to love this show and I still love it! Anybody especially Miranda Cosgrove lover who hates this show or does not like it needs to shut up. This show is so wonderful! Why does it have 3 stars? It should be the best because it is so good for everybody, positive messages, It has even better messages than Dora. Nick JR. ,Thank you for making this show. Lots of people love it!!! I think this is the best show for all ages, Educational, good role models and positive messages have been sent to cute tiny little beings all around the world! Love it!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byDr.Pepsi May 28, 2011

Awesome TV Show

I love this show, it is educational!
Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 March 21, 2011

My little sister loves this show, so that's the reason for the 4 stars :D

my little sister loves this show but, I've got one quesion, What is the pink thing supposed to be? Anyone have an idea beacuse I'm lost and I think its some kind of bug. :)
Kid, 10 years old August 15, 2010

perfect for all ages

i rate this for todders,kids, and for parents
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2009

Perfect For Young Children, Not A Thing Wrong.

I give this all thumbs up. First of all, it's very educational, and teaches young children to use their imagination, which can lead to better writing skills, better reading, etc. And second of all, it sends a very positive message: be whatever you'd like, and what I mean by that is that it shows kids they can be astronauts, explorers, etc. It really teaches them to follow their dreams. And the role models are really great, and they all have very different personalities that young children can really relate to. Overall, the Backyardigans are just the greatest thing to happen since sliced bread, in my opinion.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykcoateston April 9, 2008

I fill sorry for those poor kids who have to watch this!!!!!

I was babysitting a 3-year old the other day and she wanted to watch tv. So i turned it on the backyardians. She yelled no not this show i hate it. I watch a little of it and i almost fell asleep. I have one word BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS FINE (A.K.A. I LIKE IT)

THE PIRATE EPISODE CLAMS ME DOWN.

I LOVE THE BACKYARDIGANS AND I AM 12!!!

The Backyardigans ROCKK !!! I have all of their songs on my iPod!! I lovee them !!!!! Yes i am 12!!!