All member reviews for The Bad Girls Club

Catfight chaos sends negative message about women.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTo Keep It Real December 17, 2010

Great show, not always appropiate

Honestly, I love this show. Do NOT get me wrong, it's not the most appropiate out there, but it shows you how these girls deal with their anger. Its not a retarted show with retarted girls for no reason- its about girls overcoming their problems. This show is great for anyone that wants to see how these girls overcome their anger problems.
Parent Written byLana93 December 2, 2012

A Hot Mess!

This show is ridiculous. I'm 19 and I refuse to watch it. I don't even believe children 17 should not watch it.There is nothing positive about the show. I thought the show was for girls to try and better themselves but it seems as though the girls are worse when they get to the reunion.
Teen, 17 years old Written byhigurlacometome June 14, 2013

Oh, I love it! Smashing!!

Oh my! I was working out with my lovely husband, Damian! He was watching the show... After he finished, he decided to have sex with me! I love this show! I approve of kids to watch it! What? You disagree!? Well, I don't know what to say. Maybe Damian and I will have to talk to you about something. Oh, and my son Derek was pumping to it. Popularity for my dear son.<3
Teen, 16 years old Written bySHAYBOO May 20, 2011

I THINK THIS IS A GOOD SHOW IT REALLY SHIWS YOU HOW LIFE CAN BE STAYING WITH PEOPLE YOU BARELY KNOW
Teen, 14 years old Written bybpowerslol September 19, 2010

NOT REAL LIFE !!

Its really Fake but entertaining nobody acts like this in real life.
Adult Written byKelsiw90@gmail.com February 22, 2010

Bad Girls Club: Inappropriate Show for All Women

What is the point of this show???? I'm a women and I understand that in this day and age it is nice to see strong independent woman. But in this case, it is embarassing for me to watch. What is the purpose of their role on the show? At least on the "Real World" they were required to at least have a job and be somewhat productive with their lives, which is still questionable. But these women are put in an amazing house for NO REASON. They don't help anyone. They don't work. They are basically paid to act drunk and obnoxiously inappropriate. Honestly, it offends me that the Oxygen Channel would support such a degrading show. And think, teenage girls are watching this show and thinking this is the way to behave. Honestly, I have something to say for all these girls, especially Natalie, you have a Jay Leno chin, and you need to stop thinking the world of yourself. If you girls want to be real role models, you would try and change your ways during the process of being on the show. I hope that every girl out there reading this realizes that fighting with other women doesn't make you stronger; fighting for a cause does.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjaylinick February 5, 2010

I run L.A. uhhh ya rite

I run L.A. says Natalie off of the Bad Girls Club. When the other females try to get smart in the house, when they with her or anyone. Its intense to watch kind of like ghetto soap operas with 7 females in the house, it gets pretty funny. Especially when they get in each others face even though they can’t hit each other. I’d said you should not let your kids watch this show it contains sexual content and cussing and probably just about anything you wouldn’t want your kids to see. It’s something you should watch with your friends or make your boyfriend watch it with you. Everyone will have a favorite even whoever else watches it with you.
Parent Written byashashtaylor February 15, 2015

HORRIBLE!

My child asked if she could watch it because , her friends at school were watching it , so I watched it first and it was jaw dropping. They were young women acting like animals fighting and cussgin, getting drunk and having sex with guys they meet in the club. You should NOT let your kids watch this especially your little girls because those girls are HORRIBLE role models. Its a trashy pointless show.
Adult Written bySamanthamaster1 November 22, 2014

25+. Should be rated TV-MA, not accetable for a TV-14 rating.

This show should be rated TV-MA, not TV-14, it's too much for teenagers and early 20's to handle, due to fighting/arguing, swearing every two seconds, lots of sexual content/sexual innuendo, and, partying/drinking. I don't recommend this show for anyone, but, especially for teenagers and early 20's. I hate that these girls get rewarded for their bad behavior, they get to live in a mansion and ride in a limousine, that will just teach our youth that they will be rewarded for being bad and we shouldn't give kids that message. They should change the rating to TV - MA, i'm very conservative with children and the media and I do NOT think a 14 year old should be watching this, I don't even think a 24 year old should watch this, but never mind a teenager. Another reason why I hate this show is because, they're stunning these girls emotional development, because, they spoil these girls for their bad behavior, they're just making their behavior worse, these girls are only in their early twenties, they're still young enough where they can change their ways, the producers of this show are just using these girls for TV ratings, in my opinion, I consider that child abuse and I think they should really be helping these girls, instead of exposing their bad behavior. I'm pretty sure most of these girls already have a troubled background. They're just taking advantage of troubled kids.
Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2014

Bad Girls

Never seen the show, just videos. These women are very physical with one another (mostly during reunions). Bikinis.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTeeJay25 May 9, 2014

Parent Written bywaysofthefuture June 14, 2013

A Kid's Gonna Learn/Know About This Sometime...

To be honest, I don't mind my daughter watching this. Sure, there's some violence, or, "popping of the cherry," but a kid's gonna learn this stuff sometime! Besides, I'm sure my daughter is probably doing some of the stuff on the show — and that's OK! She might be learning how to, "twerk?," and "use hands". But she has to learn what she needs to survive in this world. Plus, there are positive messages displayed by the cast on how to survive the house, as well as even how to be yourself. This show is perfectly fine.
Teen, 13 years old Written byxsimrealityshowsx February 28, 2013

You gotta know your child first!

This show, while entertaining and funny, you definetly need to know your child. If your child has positive female role models in their life, then the show is OK. If your child has no female role models at all, STAY AWAY! The show, to me, has some positive role models, because some of the girls admit to have changed, getting a better outlook on life, and getting rid of their anger management. Yeah, there's fighting, sex, and language/drinking/partying, but truly, it depends on your kid. I've watched this show for over 2 years, and I think it gives me more confidence and helps me stand up for myself, as a formerly bullied child. Thank you!!!
Kid, 9 years old November 9, 2012

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING THIS!!!!!

THIS WAS DISAPPOINTING, AND I'M GLAD IT'S NOT ON ANYMORE!!!!!!! THERE'S MANY BAD BEHAVIOR, LANGUAGE, AND DRINKING!!!!!! SO PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!! I MEAN IT!!!! THIS IS THE WORST SHOW EVER MADE!!!!!!! SO IF YOU'RE UNDER 21, YOU SHOULD NOT WATCH THIS!!!!! TV-14 FOOLS YOU AND SHOULD BE ON ADULT SWIM IF ON AGAIN!!!! AND THIS SHOULD BE TV-MA!!!!!!!!!
Parent Written bysylvon October 29, 2012

A concern brother

this show is a really bad influence on young kids, especially teens , i have a little sister that looks at it and believe me she act and speak exactly like them, so im sayin this from experiance, this show is not good at all and anybody that has respect for women or themselves would not look at that crap they call entertainment
Teen, 13 years old Written byemmybear611 October 8, 2012

not for all

i personly like this show but its not for all. i am a civilized person and know it is not okay to act like this . if you dont like it then you dont have to wach it but some people do like it so i think there is no need to protest against it .
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan May 28, 2012

Not for kids 13 and Under.

For Teens +
Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2012

the gg

i think its great as long as my children arent doing things they know they dont suppose to be doing.
Parent Written bylaritaraine February 19, 2012

Reality Prison Show Degrading to Women

Violent, not a good show for adults or children.
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2012

OK with Me!

I'm not gonna lie, it has alot of cuss words but I have seen Disney Channel shows. mention worst. Totally fine!