All member reviews for The Bad Girls Club

Teen, 13 years old Written byTo Keep It Real December 17, 2010

Great show, not always appropiate

Honestly, I love this show. Do NOT get me wrong, it's not the most appropiate out there, but it shows you how these girls deal with their anger. Its not a retarted show with retarted girls for no reason- its about girls overcoming their problems. This show is great for anyone that wants to see how these girls overcome their anger problems.
Teen, 17 years old Written byhigurlacometome June 14, 2013

Oh, I love it! Smashing!!

Oh my! I was working out with my lovely husband, Damian! He was watching the show... After he finished, he decided to have sex with me! I love this show! I approve of kids to watch it! What? You disagree!? Well, I don't know what to say. Maybe Damian and I will have to talk to you about something. Oh, and my son Derek was pumping to it. Popularity for my dear son.<3
Teen, 16 years old Written bySHAYBOO May 20, 2011

I THINK THIS IS A GOOD SHOW IT REALLY SHIWS YOU HOW LIFE CAN BE STAYING WITH PEOPLE YOU BARELY KNOW
Teen, 14 years old Written bybpowerslol September 19, 2010

NOT REAL LIFE !!

Its really Fake but entertaining nobody acts like this in real life.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjaylinick February 5, 2010

I run L.A. uhhh ya rite

I run L.A. says Natalie off of the Bad Girls Club. When the other females try to get smart in the house, when they with her or anyone. Its intense to watch kind of like ghetto soap operas with 7 females in the house, it gets pretty funny. Especially when they get in each others face even though they can’t hit each other. I’d said you should not let your kids watch this show it contains sexual content and cussing and probably just about anything you wouldn’t want your kids to see. It’s something you should watch with your friends or make your boyfriend watch it with you. Everyone will have a favorite even whoever else watches it with you.
Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2014

Bad Girls

Never seen the show, just videos. These women are very physical with one another (mostly during reunions). Bikinis.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTeeJay25 May 9, 2014
Teen, 13 years old Written byxsimrealityshowsx February 28, 2013

You gotta know your child first!

This show, while entertaining and funny, you definetly need to know your child. If your child has positive female role models in their life, then the show is OK. If your child has no female role models at all, STAY AWAY! The show, to me, has some positive role models, because some of the girls admit to have changed, getting a better outlook on life, and getting rid of their anger management. Yeah, there's fighting, sex, and language/drinking/partying, but truly, it depends on your kid. I've watched this show for over 2 years, and I think it gives me more confidence and helps me stand up for myself, as a formerly bullied child. Thank you!!!
Kid, 9 years old November 9, 2012

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING THIS!!!!!

THIS WAS DISAPPOINTING, AND I'M GLAD IT'S NOT ON ANYMORE!!!!!!! THERE'S MANY BAD BEHAVIOR, LANGUAGE, AND DRINKING!!!!!! SO PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!! I MEAN IT!!!! THIS IS THE WORST SHOW EVER MADE!!!!!!! SO IF YOU'RE UNDER 21, YOU SHOULD NOT WATCH THIS!!!!! TV-14 FOOLS YOU AND SHOULD BE ON ADULT SWIM IF ON AGAIN!!!! AND THIS SHOULD BE TV-MA!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byemmybear611 October 8, 2012

not for all

i personly like this show but its not for all. i am a civilized person and know it is not okay to act like this . if you dont like it then you dont have to wach it but some people do like it so i think there is no need to protest against it .
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan May 28, 2012

Not for kids 13 and Under.

For Teens +
Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2012

the gg

i think its great as long as my children arent doing things they know they dont suppose to be doing.
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2012

OK with Me!

I'm not gonna lie, it has alot of cuss words but I have seen Disney Channel shows. mention worst. Totally fine!
Teen, 14 years old Written byboxxy989 August 31, 2011

maybe

I don't really watch this show because of the sexual content and profanity the only time i watch this show is when their is drama but all in all i don't really bother watching this show.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydancegirl3697 August 29, 2011

Bad....but entertaining

I really like this show. To me its just really entertainging. But there is lots of cussing, violence, and some sexual content.
Teen, 13 years old Written byA31245 April 17, 2011

NO CHILDREN

This is terrible! Women drink. They dance on boys laps. They use condoms. Words include sh*t, f*ck, sk*nk, wh*re, c*nt, c*ck, b*tch, sl*t choking, blood, knives, ER visits, ice packs
Teen, 16 years old Written byimjustwondering March 26, 2011

im addicted to the show i love it of course its violent raunchy and yes there is lots and lots i mean lots of alcohol but what society in our time doesnt enjoy it or love to cast it off as bad influence seriously people name it trashy and other things but the fact that you watch the show knowing this only proves the fact you are intrigue by it and you continue to be intrigue by it just like saying Lil Wayne music is offensive if its so offensive why keep listening to it simple as that
Teen, 13 years old Written byimurbosssteph March 11, 2011

LOVEE IT o.D thy de bomm !
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

i find it interesting to watch so do mostt teen girls that i know. i think its a show that teen girls like watching.but i wouldnt let little kids watch
Teen, 13 years old Written byyouloveanax3 January 11, 2011