All member reviews for The Big Bang Theory

Teen, 15 years old Written byOGORMAN January 17, 2011

You may want to watch the first few episodes with parents to see what they think, only because of sexual content at times.

I absolutely love this show! I watch it with my parents all the time. Leonard, Sheldon, and Penny alone are a perfect trio; add in all of the other dorky and lovable characters and you have one of the best smart-comedy shows of all time. Sheldon has so many quirks: the way he knocks on the door, where he sits in the apartment, and "Bazinga!!" Though Penny is portrayed as the "dumb blonde" (yes I prefer to spell blonde like I am English) she's still able to keep up with the antics of her neighbors across the hall. My only concern is that with every episode the sexual innuendos and dry language have begun to oust all of the other parts of the show that I thought were truly funny. Consistent drinking amongst characters has become more prominent as well. Still most certainly a must watch! :)
Kid, 12 years old January 23, 2011

Perfect Geek Comedy show for 13+

I watch this show quite regularly with my parents and we all heartily enjoy it. It is geek humor (i.e. XKCD) so some may not understand it. Bad stuff: Innuendo is prominent. Mild Language. I disagree greatly with CSM's review. Penny is almost never seen in a towel, sperm banks were discussed only in the pilot, Sheldon was also only seen in his underwear in the pilot, and Leonard is rarely in his underwear. There is also no violence. CSM really failed this time.
Kid, 10 years old November 24, 2008

Awesome show!

I'm a VERY mature 5th grade girl (as my mum says) so i watch alot of TV shows like this.(Family guy,scrubs,etc.)Let me tell you i ALWAYS laugh my head off when i watch this, I have to admit kids under the age of ten or immature ten-twelve year olds should NOT watch this show.Rock paper scissors lizard spock! lolz
Teen, 16 years old Written byTacoSpartan January 7, 2011

Bazinga!

My whole family loves this show! Sheldon is our favorite, of course. XD
Teen, 13 years old Written bypurplebaron November 1, 2011

Great show for 14 and up

I love this show. It is funny, and the characters are great. I love Sheldon <3. There is a lot of swearing and sex and some drinks and drugs, some beware of it if you kids watch. One other thing to watch out for - religion is a highly talked about topic on the show, and the stuff isn't always nice.
Teen, 15 years old Written byFahima Saeed January 2, 2011

Hilarious with some innuendos

I've only seen a couple of episodes but Sheldon is my favourite character; he is so blatant! This is a pretty great show, who knew nerds could be so funny!
Kid, 12 years old August 27, 2010

And It All Started With A Big Bang!....BANG!....

And it all started with a Big Bang....BANG!.... LOL Big Bang Theory is an awesome show, but most of the time i dont understand what they say.. I do have to say that i am inlove with Sheldon Cooper <3 !!! he is like so funny. I love it when he goes *Knock,knock,knock,knock PENNY* three times. That is hilariouuss. Raj is one of my fave characters too, not to be racist or anything but his accent is funny!! hehe. Howard is freakin crazy. Always wanting to get laid, hmmm FUNNY. Leanard and Penny my not so favorite characters but they make a cute couple!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykellipetrelli January 9, 2011

Why i live for thursdays :D

My current fave sitcom. Ties for second best tv show with scrubs. (: i love how its educational, and hilarious. it keeps me laughing thirty mnutes straight. :D i love this sho and Jim ;D
Kid, 10 years old May 19, 2011

one of the best shows ever!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is a great show! my only concern is about inappropriate sexual conduct otherwise its okay.
Kid, 11 years old May 5, 2011

I relaly like the show, it si so funny, it only has a little swearing here and there btu other wise awesome!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBook_lover98 April 21, 2011

Great for laughs with mature older kids

I think it's fantastic! The humor is intelligent, not plain crude. I completely disagree with the website's rating; this show is funny and it protrays good morales. Yes sexual innuendo is there but it is restricted and not always easy to find.
Kid, 12 years old February 13, 2011

Fine for more mature kids...

I'm eleven, and I think is the best show on the face of the earth. I'm kind of a nerd, so I kind-of feel as if I have something in common with the characters, but if you have more mature kids who can handle more adult-like content, this show is awesome.
Kid, 9 years old December 26, 2011

Chuck Lorre = The Century's Newest Genius

This is an amazing show. It teaches life lessons and so on. Raj can only speak to women if he is drinking or drunk. Language frequently ranges over h--l, d--n, b---h, rat b-----d, b-----d, sl-t. Absolutely NO consumerism or product replacement. People talk about sex, lots of references (lewd) people shown in bed men shown in their underwear. But best show EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bywc20mcdonaldj December 1, 2011

Adults ONLY!

this show is funny, however it talks about some adult topics. there is drinking and language. so if you are ten, I don't think it is for you.
Kid, 12 years old March 25, 2012

Well written physics comedy is utterly hilarious, 12+

This is the best TV show I've ever seen, the jokes are really well written, some of what happens will make you laugh so hard you won't be able to stop (not literally of course). I highly recommend this show for anyone aged 12 or over.
Kid, 11 years old December 20, 2011

Hang on Common Sense!

I agree with Mr. K4077. Read the review, simply read my mind. Shame on you, CS!
Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2011

Minimum Inappropriate Content. Overall a Fantastic Show!

This is one of my favourite shows; there are barely any episodes where scenes are inappropriate. It is generally just a great show. I would recommend this show to any twelve year old. Although the show is still suitable to younger audiences with parental supervision. Generally this is a fantastic show with a minimum of inappropriate scenes.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytvguy January 17, 2012

big bang

not suitable for under 13s contains sexual references and bad language no nudity or sex.
Kid, 12 years old November 29, 2011

Bazzinga

used to be a good show now its really bad i would check out the first few seasons though. sheldon is awsome
Kid, 11 years old January 31, 2012