All member reviews for The Big Comfy Couch

Gentle, low-tech show with a good heart.

This scares me

I remember seeing this and it creeped me out
Adult Written byaddie_123 April 9, 2008

This is a really good show for kids!(how could it SCARE anyone?)
Kid, 11 years old August 20, 2010

this show is CREEPY!

this show used to creep me out when i was a little kid and it still does!
Teen, 14 years old Written byfrozen2011 April 9, 2008

13 and still watching!

Hi I'm Jessica. I think The Big Comfy Couch is the best show ever! I've been watching it since I was 3 and now I'm 13 and still watching it!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDominicboo1 January 26, 2012

Cute Kid Show is a must for Tots!

This is one of the greatest preschool shows of all time in my opinion. It's a lot better than Yo Gabba Gabba , and Wow Wow Wubzy! This sweet show about Loonette the Clown and her doll Molly is a guarenteed must for all children! It went from little issues liking making rude noises, but also to the death of a caterpillar Loonette befriended. It was a cute show, and the older episodes before the newer Loonette came are superior.
Kid, 10 years old February 15, 2011

CREEPY!

SCARY!
Teen, 14 years old Written byILUVMEAT April 9, 2008

pointless and unrealistic

This show is soooooooooooooo unrealistic. Its a female clown ( how many of those do you see at the circus) and a doll made to seem alive. They do crap in the show, like in the begining, the clown stretches her arms and legs around like a clock! There is usually a problem and they solve it. The clown reads a dumb story on the couch, and then they do the 10 second tidy with the pit around their couch. ( Thats like an hour and the producers put it in fast motion and its never really ten seconds. This show is a waste of time.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrock lee rules,... April 9, 2008

nightmare.......

it is scary because of the doll famly and the ending sequince
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 24, 2014

I miss The Big Comfy Couch!

As a baby and kid, I absolutely LOVED it. I still love it as much as I did back then. It's so colorful, the characters were very likeable, it was fun to watch, and it was extremely charming. I really wish this came back on the air.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySwim3456 April 5, 2013

I used to love this show, even though now i find it creepy

I was in love with this show when i was a kid. I would beg my parents to let me watch it, even though they thought it was really weird. Even though now i look back and think it is the strangest and creepest show ever, I can't deny the fact that i loved it when i was a kid. So i know this show isn't on anymore, but if it ever does come back on, then young kids, probably ages 2-4 will love it.
Parent of a 2, 13, and 15 year old Written bymom2_3girls January 8, 2010

Perfect for anyone who thinks positively about life in general:)

my two teenagers LOVED this show when they were little... I have another child who is about to turn 2 and the older girls keep telling me I need to track down comfy couch dvd's for her so she can watch Loonette and Molly too. I had totally forgotten about the show and they brought it up!
Parent of an infant, 2, and 5 year old Written byspirited_mama November 6, 2009

A toddler classic

My two-year old daughter loves this show. Lunette and her dolly certainly appeal to her. She loves the dust bunnies and the 10-second tidy certainly helps to get her to clean her room.

LoVe iT!!

This show is very appropiate for kids and fun at the same time...educational too.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytookie14 April 9, 2008

good new

i actually love this show watching it while i was little gave me the joy of tring to clean up in ten seconds lol. but i recommend it faithfully
Teen, 13 years old Written bymicky April 9, 2008

Adult Written bylailah April 9, 2008

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written bysportsa99 April 9, 2008

WOW Must Watch

Wow i cant believe this show is till on. I loved this growing up from when I was like 2 Me and My big and little brothers loved the show. There is only one bad thing for parents for the show you will find new things in your couch everyday for letting your kids watch it. Me and my brothers tired well did play along with pulling thing out of the couch. Stretching with the clock I never would have guessed that was exercise until now 15 years later I will let my future kids watch the show all day long its better then what things they have on now. Miss this show big time
Adult Written bychadmerissa April 9, 2008

Adult Written byfaiser April 9, 2008

A must for youngsters !

This show is AWESOME as as grandmother even I like to watch it !!!!!!! I just love Loonet the clown. She is also Awesome. It's just a great show, my love to all the people behind the scenes.