All teen and kid member reviews for The Blacklist

Kid, 12 years old December 1, 2013

VIOLENT.

Violence is huge here. I probably should not be watching this show, but I like it and my mom lets me. If blood scares you, don't watch a single second of this.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRockAndRollKid November 26, 2013

And okay show... Bloody but good for teens.

The blacklist is basicly about the worlds most wanted man captured and he helps the FBI search for other villains for freedom. The blacklist isn't gory but is pretty bloody. Plus there is shootings,stagings,and screaming in pain and even once in a while torture. Bullet holes are noticeable and blood comes out but isn't from an up close distance. Language is moderate with words like dam-,hell,as-,and bit-h. Plus exclamations of "Oh my god!" And "Jesus". Even in the beginning of the show it warns you about the violont content and viewers be advised. Out of all this is a crime drama that is okay and is good for younger teens 14+ on this one. Violonce: 4 and a half/5 Language: 2/5 Positive role models: 1/5 Everything else is 0/5 Thanks.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhorsegal545 December 4, 2013

amazing!!

wow. this show is amazing!! however, violence is bad. not as bad as csi, but there's a lot of it. the story in this show is so intricate and suspenseful, you won't know what's happening next. agent keane and the other fbi agents are great role models for kids. you must give this show a try. it is so good.
Teen, 14 years old Written byprowojo January 29, 2014

Really good crime drama

The only think wrong with this show is that there is some violence and some swearing. I really enjoy this show
Kid, 12 years old September 30, 2014

There are a couple of rude words, but nothing major like the f word. There is quite a lot of violence but it is not gory
Teen, 16 years old Written byMarianoMF September 30, 2014

It is not what it seems to be

Apparently is a violence-action series, but I rather say it is mostly a series full of dark-humor; kills are ruthlessly, sadistic, and explicit; so a non-mature kid is most likely to see this series and become untouchable to others suffering; this series is the representation of the American society, so these kind of hidden messages they will not understand.
Kid, 8 years old July 1, 2015

Wow.

Really violent...
Teen, 17 years old Written bySeriousReviews123 October 17, 2014

Great but gory

I've been watching this show on Netflix and I can say that it is very, very good. The acting is decent and the storylines for each criminal (as well as the plot for the whole show) are very well written. Alas, it can be very gory and even a little disturbing and hard to watch at times. In the beginning of each episode there is a clip about the criminal the episode is based on, and a few of them are a little disturbing. So far in season one "The Good Samaritan" is probably the worst. He is a serial killer who goes after abusers, but doesn't fully kill them so first-responders can get there first, yet what he does to his victims is a little unique. Don't be fooled its not as bad as something like Silence of the Lambs where the serial killers are extremely gruesome, but I think that the writers and directors can put into TV-14. So basically: great show, appropriate for mature teens and tweens who can handle gore.