All member reviews for The Brady Bunch

Good tv show!!!

This is a good TV show, and has good morals in all the episodes. Unfortunately in the later episodes, the older brother and sister do have teen and love styles. On the good side, the show shows how the styles change over the 60's, 70's, and 80's. I haven't seen the new movie, but expect it won't be as good as the TV show. I say go ahead and watch it, except watch out for the later episodes and parents should preview the later episodes for younger kids. Good show over all, and is funny because it is a comedy and use sarcasm and funny things to live up to the title "comedy". It's GREAT!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written by8colony8 April 25, 2011

This is a really good classic show. Kids lie to parents, but learn a lesson in the end. While the jokes can be cheesy, it's still very entertaining. In several episodes they show Mike and Carol kissing, which any sensible kid won't like. Other than that, it's fine for kids. (The actor for Mike in real life is gay, but it;s never mentioned in the show)
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I love it!!!

It's the best show ever!
Kid, 9 years old October 11, 2009

brady bunch 123 456

i love it , it is sensaniol my little brother and sister think i wat to watch every one
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

Funny, in an old-fashioned sort of way.

I saw the entire series. It is interesting to watch them grow up together. Reccomended.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byHTFMime March 26, 2011

One of the best classic shows ever made.

I used to watch this show when I was 5 with my mom. It use to be on the Nick at night channel but too bad they don't show it anymore. :(
Teen, 13 years old Written bygirl4natwolff November 25, 2010

Marcia Marcia Marcia!

:) this show is great ONE mention of sex, in the entire series. I have the whole collection on dvd. Cousin Oliver was wondering why boys can't have babies, and when Carol says he'll explain it to him later he says that Carol obviously has a problem with discussing sex.
Teen, 16 years old Written byChronoTrigger July 3, 2011

Here's the story, of a man named Brady...

This show helped me through puberty- I realized that even back in the 70's, kids went through the same issues as me. This show has no high expectations- the kids make mistakes, the parents help them fix them and see what they did wrong. Clean humor, and nothing else inappropriate. I think this may have been the one 70's show where no one was smoking.
Kid, 10 years old January 29, 2010

A Family Show... Perfect For Everyone!

In my life time, I have seen many shows. I particularly like older shows, but, the Brady Bunch is so positive. Even ''kids'' shows have questionable kissing. The Brady Bunch is should show as an example to children everywhere because of teamwork and good morals. Please, feel privileged to have a show like this. Television is already filled with unescesary bad examples witch lead to more delinquents.
Kid, 12 years old December 30, 2008

The Brady's Are Disturbingly Happy

This is a bad show, but it's family friendly, and good message, it basically tells kids that if everyone works together and is disturbingly happy, than it all comes out happitty-doo. It doesn't.
Kid, 12 years old July 12, 2010

This is an awesome show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAmericangirlforever August 29, 2010

Love it! Its Swell! "I'm a Lady and if you say I'm not I'll bop you!"

This is one of the grooviest shows ever. here's the story of.. TVs Funniest sitcom family! They are all so funny theres nothing bad about this family of 10 (Including The Dog Tiger) This show is well worth watching in reruns. Great for the kids of this generation. 5 out of 5
Kid, 10 years old November 15, 2009

HERE'S A STORY! OF A SHOW THAT ROCKS!!!

This is awesome! Can I give it ten stars???!!!!! There's nothing wrong with it. Positive messages, great models, educational, parents! This is the only show I'm allowed to watch on YouTube, it rocks!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old December 21, 2011

The Stupid Bunch

Not as good as it looks. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( and a little bit of :)'s
Kid, 12 years old January 13, 2012

Perfect Compared to Nowadays!

I love this show and think it is really funny and great fo rthe whole family. My dad and I love to watch it in the kitchen while we make dinner or wash dishes and it is the perfect show compared to the things they have nowadays.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 17, 2013

This is my 2nd favorite show next to SpongeBob SquarePants. Also, if you don't like this show, you have no taste, and you like Jersey Shore and other crappy shows.

The title pretty much says it all.
Kid, 11 years old February 9, 2013

Classic

This show is the definition of a hilarious classic.
Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2012

Watch The Brady Bunch

It has positive rolemodels and no swearing some dating good for kids.
Teen, 17 years old Written bytvconnoisseur October 16, 2014

Depressing

I really regret finding it entertaining in 4th, & 5th grade. The style, & premise are boring, & Maureen McCormick holds the world record for having the most nauseating voice! Most of all, the show was way behind its time; it has a ‘50s feel! Greg never once grew an afro! There was no talk of disco (it could have well never existed!), & it was squeaky clean!