All teen and kid member reviews for The Brady Bunch

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I love it!!!

It's the best show ever!
Kid, 12 years old March 29, 2013

A Show That Beats Nick Any Day!

I am 12 years old, and to tell you the truth, I have an extremely hard time finding good shows. Almost every Nickelodeon shows has cursing, TeenNick is too teen for me, and let's not get started on NickJr. When my dad first showed me this show, I became 100% obsessed. The Brady Bunch has no bad language or inapropriateness. It is great to find a time where there is a family with no cell phones. In one episode, no one can find Jan, their 15 year old daughter, at an amusement park. They can't just call her, so they took forever trying to find her. It was hilarious. The Brady Bunch is great for 5 and up, because it isn't cartoon, so toddlers may become bored and not understand the jokes. By the way, I also recommend the show Good Luck Charlie for ages 5 and older and the show Monk for ages 8 and older, if you have an 8 year old who doesn't mind a little cursing or sexy stuff.
Kid, 11 years old May 18, 2013

great

fun for all ages the whole family will love it
Kid, 11 years old February 9, 2013

Classic

This show is the definition of a hilarious classic.
Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2012

Watch The Brady Bunch

It has positive rolemodels and no swearing some dating good for kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byinfinitylion August 4, 2015

Pretty Good

This is a DECENT series. It is the cleanest sitcom ever, so I say it would be pretty good for a family. Honesly, about half of the episodes are funny, the other half makes me want to get up and do something else. All in all, a decent show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byajwaterman13 July 10, 2015

Best Family TV show!

My mom showed me this TV show when we were driving back for a car trip and we fell in love at first sight. My mom watched it when she was young and also loved it!
Teen, 17 years old Written bytvconnoisseur October 16, 2014

Depressing

I really regret finding it entertaining in 4th, and 5th grade. The style, and premise are boring, and Maureen McCormick holds the world record for having the most nauseating voice! Most of all, the show was way behind its time; it has a ‘50s feel! Greg never once grew an Afro! There was no talk of disco (it could have well never existed!), and it was squeaky clean!
Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 17, 2013

This is my 2nd favorite show next to SpongeBob SquarePants. Also, if you don't like this show, you have no taste, and you like Jersey Shore and other crappy shows.

The title pretty much says it all.
Kid, 11 years old March 31, 2012

Off the hook

This Tv show is is one of the best TV shows in the world it is great for all ages and if you like the brady bunch you might like happy days
Kid, 12 years old January 13, 2012

Perfect Compared to Nowadays!

I love this show and think it is really funny and great fo rthe whole family. My dad and I love to watch it in the kitchen while we make dinner or wash dishes and it is the perfect show compared to the things they have nowadays.
Kid, 8 years old December 21, 2011

The Stupid Bunch

Not as good as it looks. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( and a little bit of :)'s
Teen, 16 years old Written byChronoTrigger July 3, 2011

Here's the story, of a man named Brady...

This show helped me through puberty- I realized that even back in the 70's, kids went through the same issues as me. This show has no high expectations- the kids make mistakes, the parents help them fix them and see what they did wrong. Clean humor, and nothing else inappropriate. I think this may have been the one 70's show where no one was smoking.
Teen, 14 years old Written by8colony8 April 25, 2011

This is a really good classic show. Kids lie to parents, but learn a lesson in the end. While the jokes can be cheesy, it's still very entertaining. In several episodes they show Mike and Carol kissing, which any sensible kid won't like. Other than that, it's fine for kids. (The actor for Mike in real life is gay, but it;s never mentioned in the show)
Teen, 15 years old Written byHTFMime March 26, 2011

One of the best classic shows ever made.

I used to watch this show when I was 5 with my mom. It use to be on the Nick at night channel but too bad they don't show it anymore. :(
Teen, 13 years old Written bygirl4natwolff November 25, 2010

Marcia Marcia Marcia!

:) this show is great ONE mention of sex, in the entire series. I have the whole collection on dvd. Cousin Oliver was wondering why boys can't have babies, and when Carol says he'll explain it to him later he says that Carol obviously has a problem with discussing sex.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAmericangirlforever August 29, 2010

Love it! Its Swell! "I'm a Lady and if you say I'm not I'll bop you!"

This is one of the grooviest shows ever. here's the story of.. TVs Funniest sitcom family! They are all so funny theres nothing bad about this family of 10 (Including The Dog Tiger) This show is well worth watching in reruns. Great for the kids of this generation. 5 out of 5
Kid, 12 years old July 12, 2010

This is an awesome show!
Kid, 10 years old November 15, 2009

HERE'S A STORY! OF A SHOW THAT ROCKS!!!

This is awesome! Can I give it ten stars???!!!!! There's nothing wrong with it. Positive messages, great models, educational, parents! This is the only show I'm allowed to watch on YouTube, it rocks!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old October 11, 2009

brady bunch 123 456

i love it , it is sensaniol my little brother and sister think i wat to watch every one