All teen and kid member reviews for The Colbert Report

Teen, 15 years old Written byVivian_L July 30, 2009

Steven Colbert is a comedic genius~

It's a great show; very funny, especially Colbert himself. The show is pretty silly, yet it's hilarious. I watch it every weeknight with my mom, who also loves it. Probably not a show for kids under 12; while the show isn't ridiculously graphic (bleeped out curse words and occasional sexual remarks) it's likely younger kids won't understand the humor. I love the show and I adore Colbert.
Teen, 15 years old Written byWayTooDramatic April 9, 2008

Hilarious!

This show is really funny, however a lot of kids my age don't care because of the political aspects of it. However, it is appropriate for anyone 13 and up, although it really depends on the episode. I've seen ones that were completly clean, and others that my mom almost made me turn off. You just never know. (But if you want to check to see if your kids can watch it, they rerun last nights episode at 10:30, 2:30 and 8:30)
Teen, 16 years old Written byanime_freak004 April 9, 2008

hahahaha

i love this tv show! i mean who dosint want stuff like that !!! but the politcs might be hared to under stand for some ppl. <(.n.n.)>k
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

really funny... if you get politic-related humor

hilarious!! 1 of my fave TV shows!!! Hilarious, but the only bad words i've heard are the F-word(bleeped) S---(bleeped) and thats pretty much it. really funny though!!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

colbert rues!

my mom loves this show a lot. i mean it teaches kids about politics. sure oohh!they say prostitute! big deal. parents have to be more open to this stuff because there kids are gonna hear about it somewhere.make a movie colbert!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymonkeyonatable April 9, 2008

I love the show

WARNING, if you watch it you will be hooked! I watched it one night and now I cant stop. Enough said.