Classic family sitcom offers fun with its lessons.

Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 29, 2012

This rocks!

I really like this sitcom.It is very funny,and unpredictable!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 February 12, 2012

Still the greatest

Awesome show! No language at all (not even God's name in vain, which is a big relief). The only thing I have against it is that the wife likes to control her husband a lot (she doesn't let him eat certain foods when she's around, and he hardly ever takes charge, and says, "I'm the dad. What I say goes." And there's an episode where the daughter and her friend are fighting about a woman doing what a man says, but they're only, like, 6 or 7). Other than that, it's got good moral lessons, and it's entertaining. I would recommend it :)
Kid, 11 years old October 28, 2011

amazing show! just amazing!

The Cosby Show is by far my favorite classic TV show starring an almost-entirely black ensemble (Lisa Bonet, Geoffrey Owens, etc.) with good life lessons behind its back. Although it may not do very educational need (except for learning to cope with angst and such), there is more than a boatload of life lessons that work well even when you expect the show to be an all-out uproar. There are a lot of role models in the show that really appeal to all ages. Some weak violence, as far as I saw, a hole broken in the house ceiling, Cosby reporting a door hanging from a hinge and a splintered table, as well as an accidental slip causing a vase and such to drop. Some sexual matter that will slip over the heads of youngsters pretty easily, such as light kissing. (and that's how far it goes) Vanessa does say "shut up" once in an episode, and she does reference her possession of a Bobby Brown tape that Rudy stole. One episode actually shows Vanessa and Rudy learning French, which can allow kids to learn it, too. This show is a must-own, either on DVD, or available for Netflix owners. If you've turned away from this show, you're making a big mistake.
Kid, 12 years old October 3, 2011

The Cosby Show Review

One of NBC's most proudest accomplishments. The Cosby Show takes it time to be very funny, while still having time for romance, positive messages, and vice versa. Bill Cosby has the perfect "family" while serving a "perfect" role, and this show must be one of his biggest successes on the line of his acting career. Although the show does get a little juggle balancing new cast members coming and going, it's still a show kids would love to watch.
Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2011

great!

Great show been watching it since I was 4!
Kid, 10 years old July 14, 2011

Really, really good family show!

LOL! Bill Cosby is hilarious!
Teen, 13 years old Written byEricCarrRulez February 25, 2011
love it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byht3696 January 28, 2011

Great for all ages!

Best show ever!
Kid, 10 years old October 7, 2010

BEST SHOW EVER

The show is awesome but sometimes it has a little bit of innapropriate things for younger kids. It is like the best show I have ever seen. I record the show 2 times a day and watch two or three before I go to bed. Also I am so addicted to it and in my free time I will just sit there and watch it. I toatally reccomend this for about all ages. Any age group will think this show is so funny. Bill Cosby puts the final touch of making this show hillarious.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypeazekeeper95 January 23, 2010
Awesome show
Kid, 11 years old December 18, 2009
Kid, 12 years old July 15, 2009

Awesome show!

Best show ever! Its good for families and its On for everyone! Its funny but it also always has very good role models and morals!
Parent of a 18+ year old Written byluvgoodshows November 2, 2008

Great family TV!

Adult Written bySuperJoe April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byJohan April 9, 2008

Excellent show with great messages and great laughs.

This show is hilarious and wonderful. It has great lessons, and Bill cosby's genius just adds to the mix. Its wonderful, funny, fun, for everybody. Amd I mean everybody. Little kids will like it, teenagers will like it, adults will like it... its hilarious! Forget That's so Raven. This is one of the best TV shows tehre ever will be. Unfortuanetly I don't think its playing any longer, but just rent the seasons and that will be enough. There is some kissing and stuff like that between teenagers and the mom and dad, but ntohing much more than that. No language or violence of any kind, although the kids do occaisionally call eahc other mild names. But watch this. Its a great experience.
Adult Written bytaterbug14 April 9, 2008

great for family

this is a funny cute show, great messages. great for family
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

A good family show..

This is a good show for families to watch. anser kid is a liar.
Adult Written byAngela33 April 9, 2008