All member reviews for The Cupcake Girls

Reality show's recipe has hearty helping of mature issues.

Parent of a 13 year old Written byIsabella-Marie June 11, 2014

So umm I'm really sure that it's appropriate. I mean come on its a cupcake show god. Some people just piss me off it's like saying the teletobys are inappropriate for 1 year olds. You just need to trust your kids with what they do online at school or watching the Telly or where or what ever else. Don't try to control your kids or teens they don't and or won't need you for every thing give them freedom don't hover or block things they learn their own way not yours or others let them be them selfs!
Teen, 13 years old Written byStoddert June 11, 2012

Not the best cupcake

This cupcake reality show is very phony and seems very scripted. Most of the show is about the two owners fighting or talking about their newborns. It's not very funny.
Parent Written byShodywilliams November 15, 2011

Like it!!

I really like it. I've only watched it today on wetv there were several episodes in a row. I like how business oriented the girls are, the importance of friendship and family that is ovious, the way they can disagree on things and still be best friends, they work together, comprimise and try different ideas. I like the show and really want to try one of those french toast cupcakes to. LOL
Parent Written byrmcshopper July 5, 2011

Not So Good Cupcakes ...

Very judgmental about their business, treat people very poorly, sort of degrading in a lot of ways - obviously a product driven show to promote their stores - no real value.